PDA

View Full Version : The masquerade continues!

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-17-2004, 05:10 AM
Well, tonight's little meeting sure was entertaining, for me especially since i managed to prove further the complete lack of RPing skill nayako posesses.

When challenged to a roleplaying duel, the challenge itself being RPed also, she merely sat silent posting the same (())message (which was entirely irrelevant to all happenings and conversations) and then went inside her castle.

So, we know that she has absoultely no care at all for whether or not the members of her kingdom can and do roleplay or not. We know that she does not even bother to encourage roleplay. We also know now that she lacks the skill to even accept a challenge.

Just wanted to let you samurai members, and the rest of the graal community know, that the leader you currently have cannot Roleplay, and thus goes against the very idea of the kingdoms, and the community she is in charge of.

PS. Yeah, if this thread is deleted along with my other posts, nayako, i'll try having a word with a few REAL, and responsible, and intellgent, and mature moderators about your bad moderation of your forums. It might not get me anywhere, but i hope it will, since there's absolutely nothing illegal about this thread. It's just pointing out some proven facts.

TeRRi2k
07-17-2004, 05:46 AM
Heh I was there viewing the whole thing. First of all...
I saw you challeging her to an rp duel. She did not accept. She did not even refuse it. =_= Instead she said something else, or "*whistles*" or "*filing her nails*" Or something along those lines, I guess, her idea to mock us because we can't do anything on her island. At least, not while she is on pmode.

Okay. She won't fight. She sits and laughs, because obviously she's safe in her pmode stage. In fact, she sat there for a while. Then some of her kingdom members decide to call us bad roleplayers, simply because I made a comment about how their behaviour is just..childish. Note they called me an inept rper while I was NOT even rping, wasn't even ON tag.

I paid little attention to what Nay said, well because she didn't say much. (besides after I called her scared because she's on pmode...she replied to that.) And a fool, Samurai Jo, decides to join in the fray. His grammar was bad, and what he said made no relevant contribution at all (as he only said something like "your kingdom cant rp [look who's talking, especially him], go run and cry, go cry, im bored, etc.) So I said seeing you talk reflects poorly on the kingdom itself, because of it's poor recruitment in members. So he runs off. =_= Even if he had something to say to that, I think i made my point.

And, what really 'ticks' me off is that her kingdom members think that Nay is a good rper. Maybe I would have cared less, but after tonight, I'd say... :/

Brad
07-17-2004, 07:24 PM
And, what really 'ticks' me off is that her kingdom members think that Nay is a good rper.

*in samurai and doesnt agree with that*

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-17-2004, 07:30 PM
Why're you in samurai then? Why're you supporting such a terrible leader?

TeRRi2k
07-17-2004, 07:30 PM
Well I should have specified I guess. Some of them. Especially a certain member who came up to me and go "hahah ur kingdm cant rp lol" Well I wanted to say "look who you have for a leader, I don't see her rping well at all." but then I keeped quiet; I suppose how they see rp may be different from how I see it.

Crono
07-17-2004, 07:43 PM
Why're you in samurai then? Why're you supporting such a terrible leader?

Because the leader happens to be our friend :P?

"terrible leader"

sorry sir, that is an offensive opinion. brb while I ban you for a week..

On a more serious note, Graal Kingdoms is crap when it comes to rping. Not many people really rp and those who do "rp" as if they're the center of everything.

And another sad note is that everyone only wants to rp battles. For (edited out by Moonie....no) sake JUST RP YOUR EVERYDAY LIVES ON YOUR OWN GOD DA-(cant say it, i'll get in trouble :[) ISLANDS.

RPING DOES NOT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE A BATTLE!!!!!!1111111oneone.one(stole the .one from legobomb :cool: )

Darlene159
07-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Uh, when you create a thread for the sole purpose to attack a member/members, it breaks the forum rules

Crono
07-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Uh, when you create a thread for the sole purpose to attack a member/members, it breaks the forum rules

What the hell is wrong with the word "sexual intercourse"? No seriously, tell me now. We are all mature enough for the word and there is 0 reason to be filtering it out for freaking 7 year olds to begin with. I was in 1rst grade when people began giggling at s3x (which is also filtered on the forum). God you people are...

-_-; I wish I knew your address.

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-17-2004, 09:20 PM

Yeah, its a good thing i haven't done that, isnt it :)

LoveableNalle
07-18-2004, 02:16 AM
Well, tonight's little meeting sure was entertaining, for me especially since i managed to prove further the complete lack of RPing skill nayako posesses.

When challenged to a roleplaying duel, the challenge itself being RPed also, she merely sat silent posting the same (())message (which was entirely irrelevant to all happenings and conversations) and then went inside her castle.

So, we know that she has absoultely no care at all for whether or not the members of her kingdom can and do roleplay or not. We know that she does not even bother to encourage roleplay. We also know now that she lacks the skill to even accept a challenge.

Just wanted to let you samurai members, and the rest of the graal community know, that the leader you currently have cannot Roleplay, and thus goes against the very idea of the kingdoms, and the community she is in charge of.

PS. Yeah, if this thread is deleted along with my other posts, nayako, i'll try having a word with a few REAL, and responsible, and intellgent, and mature moderators about your bad moderation of your forums. It might not get me anywhere, but i hope it will, since there's absolutely nothing illegal about this thread. It's just pointing out some proven facts.

The fact that I refused to acknowledge your presence, does not mean I do not RP or encourage RP to my members. You all come here uninvited unannounced while your Kingdom leaders are not even online, much less have made agrangements for RP Event and expect me to RP at your demands?
I don't think so, mr self-rightous better go learn the RP rules then open your mouth.

Eric Polegato
07-18-2004, 02:30 AM
Well.. Yesterday I had a small RP with Nay. She seemed to be fine then. She had surrounded my boat and took me hostage. The Zormite and Dustari that were on came to mine and another from Dustari's rescue. It was fun.
Thanks for the RPing Nayoko.

LoveableNalle
07-18-2004, 02:33 AM
Well.. Yesterday I had a small RP with Nay. She seemed to be fine then. She had surrounded my boat and took me hostage. The Zormite and Dustari that were on came to mine and another from Dustari's rescue. It was fun.
Thanks for the RPing Nayoko.

Your quite welcome :)

TeRRi2k
07-18-2004, 02:57 AM
You all come here uninvited unannounced while your Kingdom leaders are not even online, much less have made agrangements for RP Event and expect me to RP at your demands?

Maybe it was planned as an ambush. Maybe they wanted to come 'secretly'. Right now KJ members are viewed as vermin (at least rp wise) so of course we would not have cared if you sent us a friendly invitation to your island or not. We weren't about to announce it to the world that we're going to KJ either. (Mind that you hired people to come to Dustari 'uninvited/unannounced' to destroy our forts? Same idea: what if we just came here to destroy your forts/whatever? We're just retaliating.)

Unannounced or not, you expected our arrival, hence you trapped us all with your kingdom-protected fences. :)

Btw, Lego asked to do some rp-challenge with you, while members from either Dustari/Zormite around you were waiting for something to happen: would you get on bmode or say an announcement to us? I understand you didn't have to rp at that time, (because most were OOC saying you can't rp/blah blah) but taunting us with your whistling didn't improve the situation either. To me it was more like a message saying "Hahah what can you do now. W'e're all on pmode, and we're sitting here like it's a comfy picnic. :)"

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-18-2004, 04:57 AM
The fact that I refused to acknowledge your presence, does not mean I do not RP or encourage RP to my members. You all come here uninvited unannounced while your Kingdom leaders are not even online, much less have made agrangements for RP Event and expect me to RP at your demands?
I don't think so, mr self-rightous better go learn the RP rules then open your mouth.

Wheee, what a load of crud.
For a start, yes, it DOES maen you don't RP, because you refuse to prove otherwise, suggesting that you can't prove otherwise. Secondly, yes it DOES mean you do not encourage your members to RP, because you fail to set them an example by accepting my challenge/invitation. Instead, you encouraged them not to interact at all, and let many of them simply run around looking silly and saying/doing silly OOC things ontag - if you gave the slightest crap, you would have at least reminded them that they should have been RPing while on their tags.

Secondly, you cannot simply void our IC prescence, and not respond ICly, unarranged attack or otherwise. The fact is, we were still there, In character, demanding a battle. You can't deny the fact of our IC existance, and if you think you can i suggest you go research some RPing groundrules.
Roleplaying does not always have to be predetermined and planned out beforehand...otherwise, what the hell is the point? We might as well all just go and read a book that we've already read.

On the topic of rules, although straying a little from the path (not too much though), there really, really needs to be:
A)A thoroughly planned, carefully devised, and widely agreed upon set of rules that EVERY member of every kingdom must know and obey. This set of rules will be clearly displayed on the Kingdoms Forum.
B)An administrator whos sole job is to regulate the kingdoms/their members, and to punish those who disobey the rules.
(possibly only the first is -essential-, the otherone might be avoided through such a system as...the kingdom leaders are incharge of their members obeying the rules, and if a current developer such as jagen or loriel or something recieves enough reports of a poorly disciplined kingdom, they will punish the kingdom leader)
Anyway, until we see this put into motion, everything we do, all our hard work and effort, is futile, and the server will never become a good place to RP in.

ezwider
07-18-2004, 07:25 AM
Nayoko is a good leader...

LoveableNalle
07-18-2004, 11:43 AM
Wheee, what a load of crud.
For a start, yes, it DOES maen you don't RP, because you refuse to prove otherwise, suggesting that you can't prove otherwise. Secondly, yes it DOES mean you do not encourage your members to RP, because you fail to set them an example by accepting my challenge/invitation. Instead, you encouraged them not to interact at all, and let many of them simply run around looking silly and saying/doing silly OOC things ontag - if you gave the slightest crap, you would have at least reminded them that they should have been RPing while on their tags.
You were not RPing in the first place, unless you reguard Knight Sofia and Soldier Thallen's cussing on tag as RPing. And Going on Bmode is not RPing its Pking learn the difference.

Splke
07-18-2004, 12:43 PM
First thing

Declaring War should make all players in that kingdom while on their own island be in b-mode, no matter the reason / situation.

Second

I was on Teamspeak, and Nido was telling Nayoko what to do while they 'Roleplayed', while she laughed in real life about how she was mocking you all. It's pathetic.

Third

This thread isn't a flame, you do not see one direct flame upon Nayoko as a person(s ;) ), you simply see facts derived from her behavior while 'Roleplaying' on-tag and infront of these individuals. For ****s sake, you cannot say they are breaking the rules, or say Nayoko is a great roleplayer if she has never shown them this.

Fourth

I RP daily, and you don't see me as the 'center of attention'. Hell, I've RP'd with people and they've tried to PK me, this server's roleplay compatibility is ruled out, and there is no chivarly or respect for us anymore.

Lastly

If you have a problem with her, a group of people should PM Stefen (Forums) and advise him, or perhaps notify him of your dis-satisfaction of the current leader who is not allowing RP to undergo, and is not allowing kingdom activitys, is selfishly holding onto her kingdom, and has no reason to be in power.

Thanks, I think I basically said everything possible.

moonie sawks <3

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-18-2004, 03:26 PM
You were not RPing in the first place, unless you reguard Knight Sofia and Soldier Thallen's cussing on tag as RPing. And Going on Bmode is not RPing its Pking learn the difference.

I tried roleplay in several places there, which you would have noticed were you not sitting there being childish. But w/e, your loss. Wait, no, its all our losses. Because it means samurai loses, which means the whole server loses because we have a crap kingdom tainting everything :(

TeRRi2k
07-18-2004, 04:53 PM
Um. I saw him 'trying' to RP with you, but you either didn't see him or just totally ignored him. What Sofia/Thallen was doing, that's there business. You don't tie other's cussing/poor rp/whatever they were doing to someone who sincerely tried to rp with you.

Anyway I didn't see either of them swearing but that may have happened before I came / I didn't notice it and I apologize for them. They may be expressing frustration due to you 'mocking' them. Now that you brought up some of my members, you should be looking after your own. Some fool constantly flamed at us, and he was right in front of you, AND he was on tag, yet you made no move to stop him, or at least remind him that he shouldn't be doing so. Again, this shows that you don't encourage RP within your kingdom (or to a limited extent) or maybe you think that type of behaviour is acceptable.

Crono
07-18-2004, 06:12 PM
You people don't know what realistic rping is. You think they'd let Dustarians in the island with 0 guards and no patrolling? Please, if they saw a dustari ship they'd shoot it down. If they saw you emerge from the dungeon they'd have already shot you down from the castle walls.

TeRRi2k
07-18-2004, 06:52 PM
But GK is basically impossible for realistic rping. Taking your examples...nobody can shoot down anyone from the castle walls because it's probably too far away. XD

GoZelda
07-18-2004, 07:01 PM
If you have a problem with her, a group of people should PM Stefen (Forums) and advise him, or perhaps notify him of your dis-satisfaction of the current leader who is not allowing RP to undergo, and is not allowing kingdom activitys, is selfishly holding onto her kingdom, and has no reason to be in power.

moonie sawks <3
Didn't work with Marksie B...

I guess so yeah <3

Darlene159
07-18-2004, 08:33 PM
moonie sawks <3I hardly think this was necessary, nor does it have anything to do with the subject at hand

Eric Polegato
07-18-2004, 08:39 PM
Samurai.

I have over 8 boats missing from my Shipyard. I am not pointing fingers, but if you find out who did it, please tell me. It had to be someone in Zormite or Dustari obviously..
Please help me out here.

Thank you for your time.

GoZelda
07-18-2004, 08:42 PM
God, why do people keep appointing forum ****s as their high-rank important person?

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-18-2004, 08:42 PM
I hardly think this was necessary, nor does it have anything to do with the subject at hand

Yea but its funny o_O

Splke
07-19-2004, 04:08 AM
I hardly think this was necessary, nor does it have anything to do with the subject at hand

Your being here has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Can you say, owned?

LoveableNalle
07-19-2004, 07:26 PM
First thing

Declaring War should make all players in that kingdom while on their own island be in b-mode, no matter the reason / situation.

Second

I was on Teamspeak, and Nido was telling Nayoko what to do while they 'Roleplayed', while she laughed in real life about how she was mocking you all. It's pathetic.

Third

This thread isn't a flame, you do not see one direct flame upon Nayoko as a person(s ;) ), you simply see facts derived from her behavior while 'Roleplaying' on-tag and infront of these individuals. For ****s sake, you cannot say they are breaking the rules, or say Nayoko is a great roleplayer if she has never shown them this.

Fourth

I RP daily, and you don't see me as the 'center of attention'. Hell, I've RP'd with people and they've tried to PK me, this server's roleplay compatibility is ruled out, and there is no chivarly or respect for us anymore.

Lastly

moonie sawks <3

Argo what is your problem? You are lying thru your teeth. On one had I am accused of NOT Role Playing, then you accuse Nido of telling me what to do while I Role Played. It cannot be both. If you are going to continue to lie at least get your story straight.

And you Role Play everyday, funny but being on bmode and Pking people in trading room is not Role playing its pking.
And as far as declaring war on a kingdom, none of the leaders of Dustari or Zormite were online and far as i'm concerned I dont have to acknowledge presence of people who come over on thier own without prior arraingments.

And one more thing, go troll your own kingdom forums. Your kingdom is dead. why dont you go liven it up and stop putting your two cents in on something you know nothing about?