PDA

View Full Version : Alas...We will go to war!

foxyrain
07-16-2004, 04:37 AM
The time has come Dustarians! No longer will we allow KJ to bite at our backs with their lies and innuendo's, nor shall we allow the constant sword of Nayoko as she singles each of us out hoping to kill and destroy. We will no longer allow her destruction of property on our lands.

It appears to me that KJ's ruler, Nayoko, has begun leading her nation toward the fire and sword of Dustari and Zormite with no thought at all of whether she or her kingdom could withstand the strength of the Alliance. It is well known that the Kingdom of Samurai, as Nayoko calls it, shall indeed fall to the swords of the Alliance as we have proven in two instances. Our strength will far surpass anything dealt us. There are no further warnings to give, Dustarians -The time is now to prepare and the flag of war shall strike the shores of KJ/Samurai very soon.

Queen Zoe Talisan Sagesun
The Alliance, Dustari

Thallen
07-16-2004, 05:01 AM
As all Dustari should, I stand behind these comments with complete confidence, agreement, and trust that we will be lead successfully in war. Every Dustarian, with the merge with Zormite to The Alliance, will feel a great weight lifted off of our backs once this war is finalized. I commit myself, and my pride, to the dustruction of Kurenai Joukai.

GryffonDurime
07-16-2004, 05:06 AM
My queen, you know I am no warrior. You know how vehemently I deny the necessity of war. You know that it has always been peace in my council to the rulers of this nation.

And I say to you now with all the ferver I possess, and all the foresight I can still muster...

The seas shall run red. March on by the Grace of Mytri, m'lady- for this time I say it with a voice full of fury and retribution, for today, we go to war, and we shall not fail.

busyrobot
07-16-2004, 06:36 AM
Dustari will show the Eastern Vermin no mercy, we have long stood their scattered attacks and reeking thieving masses, hoping with great patience, they would come to some sense of honorable self rule.

These beings show no such signs, and will not. Far from improving this barbaric despotic culture their leader has shown herself to be a cut throat without honor or capacity to lead a nation farther than the tip of her own sword, and has all but plunged those lands back into the chaos and filth of the darkest ages of Samurai history.

The excuse offered by Nayoko, that her own people are at fault, that she does her best to marshal them despite their lack of discipline, will no longer be grounds for any degree of lenience.

In warning to all those that bear the marks of the KJ, if you seek solace in the Isles of Samurai you best seek it elsewhere.

For the smoke from the hearths of all the swordsmith's of Dustari rises black into the night sky, and shall until the day their land runs thick red.

Matthew White
07-16-2004, 07:40 AM
Be it known that the Kingdom of Zormite wholeheartedly supports the Kingdom of Dustari's decision to march on the shores of KJ. Zormite has been hit hard by crimes of hatred and terrorism many times in the last few weeks. We are growing tired of attacks on Zormite property. We will show the Tenkou that she cannot perpetrate such acts any longer, to arms!

Blessings of Brigid.
Matthew White

BloodReaper4387
07-16-2004, 08:52 AM
((im on my **** ass comp and can hardly move but if one of you gives me a legit Windows XP Professional CD key ill beat the crap out of some people in KJ....its sad though, i pray to brigid and yet ill kill them with melee and prayers that i have earned.....whens the war? and someone get me a CD key.))

Mizery Lavendar -OOC-

Eric Polegato
07-16-2004, 01:33 PM
Hey,

I was visiting Dustari Shipyard lastnight when I noticed that you didnt have many ships in there and they were pretty much strewn about. So I decided to give a helping hand. ( Not that you needed it.) I added more ships, and put them all neatly into the Shipyard. I think you will like it. :) Take it as a gift for Sophia saving my life when Nayoko and her goons attacked Zormite.

Your friend,

Megaegir Vanhirst Ghorr (Zormite Republic)

Splke
07-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Woo.. wish I could run around rampant on your battle-ground causing havok and such! ^^

Enjoy the taste of victory, and the gleeming red stain of blood against your armor, as it won't last long as Nayoko's mighty fortification's fall atop yer heads!

Crush them, for that's what they deserve.

meishanli
07-16-2004, 10:45 PM
Oh *yay*
::Sharpens sword:: I thirst for their blood...

Zero Hour
07-16-2004, 11:50 PM
Drat, and I just finished polishing the last blood stains from my axe. I suppose it doesn't mind, it thirst for blood, as does it's owner.

I will gladly lead the Zormite people into the KJ land, and clean it, and polish it. Bleach it white of sin.

Splke
07-17-2004, 03:12 AM
Oh *yay*
::Sharpens sword:: I thirst for their blood...

>.> How do you sharpen a dark flame? >_<

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-17-2004, 03:34 AM
>.> How do you sharpen a dark flame? >_<

How do you make a sword combust? Answer is - noone cares much, it's a fantasy game.

Matthew White
07-17-2004, 07:13 AM
We shall slay ye all. Yay for short vicious messages.

Eric Polegato
07-17-2004, 10:21 AM
Zormite's Navy shall assist in everyway. I will protect Dustari as if she were my own boat. :)

Splke
07-17-2004, 11:11 AM
How do you make a sword combust? Answer is - noone cares much, it's a fantasy game.

How do you make a LegoBomb?!?! Hah!!! I win. :)

Eric Polegato
07-17-2004, 03:59 PM
Spike, thats easy...

(( You strap a stick of explosives to a pile of legos. :asleep: ))

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-17-2004, 04:12 PM

No, you lose, actually: http://www.geocities.com/bluemangoescentral/legobomb.html

But that's neither here nor there, lets stop spamming this important thread, k?

TeRRi2k
07-17-2004, 04:27 PM
My dear cousin Akira and I spent most of our dawn yesterday making stone fortifications for Dustari and Zormites (only nay hired people to cut them down.. x.x). We also made some extra platinum (around 10k - 20k) so that we can purchase some healing potions to assist any warriors, mages and priests going to battle. (please just ask if you need these potions :) i'll give them to you gladly.)

Today I shall make some canonballs.

Eric Polegato
07-17-2004, 04:31 PM
I have plenty cannon balls, I can spare some to Dustari if needed. :)

Just ask :)

meishanli
07-17-2004, 04:34 PM
Lil' Hurumi, I still have some fortifications left luckily. :)
If anyone needs healing potions, you may come to me as well. Hope you all are getting preppared. ;)

Nappa
07-17-2004, 08:53 PM
I want healing potions (though I'm not in Dustari).

I prefer that KJ wins now, really.. But not because of their idiotic leader or anything, I'm just tired of this stupid alliance between Dustari and Zormite. YOU ALL SHOULD FIGHT TO THE DEATH.

falco10291029
07-18-2004, 01:04 AM
Uh huh why would we do that we arent thickheaded like KJ, we actually HAVE allies.

Crono
07-18-2004, 01:05 AM
Are you guys trying to RP over the forum? If so nice try. Atleast you're trying to do something :/

I might go all JAMES BOND 007 (legobomb knows what I mean) on your asses though ;)

Borgie
07-18-2004, 01:11 AM
The alliance is a good thing and Zormite will assist Dustari just as Matthew said.
Anyhow, i am ready to follow orders and hurt KJ's if neccessary... ...and i hope it will be... for the defense of Zormite!

((but lemme know when and where early enough... dont wanna miss this =/ ))

Crono
07-18-2004, 01:12 AM
Why do you need Zormites help? Why not 1vs1 like real men? Afraid ;)?

Borgie
07-18-2004, 02:00 AM
oh im sure there are enough KJs for all of us =)

Eric Polegato
07-18-2004, 02:10 AM
Well,

The alliance wasn't made to do nothing, it was made to restore peace among the lands. Kurenai Joukai threatens that peace, so, The Alliance will show them that evil, cannot prevail.

Nappa
07-18-2004, 02:30 AM
Peace is stupid.

If KJ and Dustari agree to low levels only (I'd say below level 25 is low ?) Then I will come fight for KJ (however I do not want a tag).

I'll destroy you all ;D

falco10291029
07-18-2004, 03:07 AM
Someone has war fever, The allince was made to prevent this

--Chris--
07-18-2004, 03:11 AM
They should pull a Troy and let their best warriors face off one on one but in these circumstances I think it's more appropriate to go on a pking rampage ^^

I wouldn't mind spell casting 'em to hell and back Zzz.....

TeRRi2k
07-18-2004, 04:06 AM
Sure, but just don't lag us all to death. :D

falco10291029
07-18-2004, 05:43 AM
I'm always up for a spell or 5

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-18-2004, 06:05 AM
Peace is stupid.

If KJ and Dustari agree to low levels only (I'd say below level 25 is low ?) Then I will come fight for KJ (however I do not want a tag).

I'll destroy you all ;D

No, people who think RPing is all about fighting are stupid.

And why the hell would that work? There are many people <25 with power items that make them completely invincible to all other <25 people, so it makes no difference whether it's just low levels, or all levels fighting.

They should pull a Troy and let their best warriors face off one on one...

Nah, not even that would work on GK, because the outcome of a fight is determined by how much time/USD you're willing to spend.

TeRRi2k
07-18-2004, 06:29 AM
Nah, not even that would work on GK, because the outcome of a fight is determined by how much time/USD you're willing to spend.

And that, of course, reminds me of someone whom we all know... Markb :o

Splke
07-18-2004, 01:45 PM

Ahem

Brad

vs.

Zoe

both equally match'd in both categorys in which you note above. ^^