PDA

View Full Version : We are the true winners........

LoveableNalle
07-15-2004, 06:57 PM
Last Friday... Dustari won, I have no idea about future attacks.
The Great Kingdom of Kurenai Joukai denfended her honor for a long time against 2 nations. We fought against Dustari, Zormite, and Staff. For Dustari to claim they won is entirely wrong. In the first place, there was not a bit of role playing, they came in attacking not one word was RPd. Zormite had members on pmode tearing down the fortifications that protected our homes, while the the high level members of Zormite and Dustari attacked our lower level members. We fought not only with blood and sweat but with our brains.
People have been crying out for Role Play but yet when they had a chance all they could do is use the mechanics of the game to try to "win" the war.
Using "unstick me" does not constitute Role Play. To make sure that everyone adhered to it I placed our shops at unstick me spot.
During War Jagen pmed me and told me I had to move them out of way.
According to RP rules the agreements of the war has to be adhered to.
The agreement was that the high level players would go one round against eachother, then lay low. There was never an agreement as to who would win or lose the battle. During war I got injured so I laid low as agreed to in agreement but Aki pursued me and continued to use her magic on me. The use of magic lagged everyones computers making it difficult to defend oneself, especialy if you have a level 110 player casting magic on low level players. Yet we managed to hold them off for quite a long time. So in all rights the Great kingdom of Kurenai Joukai is the true winner.

ViperZakuto
07-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Speechless, couldn't have said it better myself! XD

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-16-2004, 02:34 AM
I'd like to know who deleted my mostly-valid post, so that i can PM them and ask them why :(

ps. sorry for this spam, lol ^^

busyrobot
07-16-2004, 05:07 AM
During war I got injured so I laid low as agreed to in agreement but Aki pursued me and continued to use her magic on me

You wouldn't know who won what because you were not even there.

You said yourself, Reiko played your account and pretended to be you.

Why are you persisting with this deception? You told your own people at least I would hope, I don't think you would be so low as to try that sort of BS on your citizens, your friends, thinking they were talking to you.

You even respawned Nayoko, (er, Reiko) there is no excuse for that, period.
But please, go on patting yourself on the back, it really makes you look so much better. :rolleyes:

foxyrain
07-16-2004, 05:36 AM
:O ummm, sharing accounts?

Matthew White
07-16-2004, 06:22 AM
O_O! Wow, that's bannable even for a player, but a KINGDOM LEADER.. hrmmm... Sore loser, account sharer, pk lamer... off with her head.

XD

Brad
07-16-2004, 06:23 AM
Queens normally fight in combat. Makes mad sense to me y0.

LoveableNalle
07-16-2004, 06:32 AM
You wouldn't know who won what because you were not even there.

You said yourself, Reiko played your account and pretended to be you.

Why are you persisting with this deception? You told your own people at least I would hope, I don't think you would be so low as to try that sort of BS on your citizens, your friends, thinking they were talking to you.

You even respawned Nayoko, (er, Reiko) there is no excuse for that, period.
But please, go on patting yourself on the back, it really makes you look so much better. :rolleyes:

No matter what your accusations are that still does not negate the facts of what happened.

busyrobot
07-16-2004, 07:29 AM
No matter what your accusations are that still does not negate the facts of what happened.

I am not debating the facts, I am pointing them out.

You act as if you have first hand knowledge when you know very well and know very well that I know - you were never even there.

You really going to stand there and tell me I am throwing 'accusations' when you spoke the words yourself, on teamspeak, that Rieko was on your account during the war.

The facts do stand by themselves, KJ was deplorable and I, who was there, ensured Dustari knew and adhered to the rules of war.

I take personal offense to the fact you continue to insult me and everyone else's intelligence with this tired claim. You weren't there. Admit it.