PDA

View Full Version : Making things easier for Police..

Iracious
06-22-2001, 03:44 AM
Things that need to be done: Admin jail updated, where you can only send PMs to RCs and Police.. Manny updated, be able to put it so that a player will be released whenever he / she logs back on, or jailed whenever he / she logs on, and be able to put how many minutes they will be jailed untill the auto-unjail.. (like the basement jail of the police hq)..
The basement of the police hq is VERY bugged.. I've had to unjail several people that it just jailed automatically.. Just a minute ago I was unjailing a guy from the admin jail, and as soon as he was out it jailed him in the basement jail. Personally, I like the basement jail, if the bugs were fixed I'd use it..

Something fun--
For humans, a canoe race, you press S to go and stear it with your norm up/down/left/right controls..

Something else-
Update to the fishing boat. Its hard to fish because whenever you try and pull back it completly cancels the fish.. :/ Maybe get rid of the text controls and completly turn it into a canoe and control it like you do with the canoe race, except you can fish.. ?

MoonAngel
06-22-2001, 04:08 AM
Remove Pause Key since it should be impossible to cheat that way (look at Diablo2, when you press ESC to be paused, it works offline, online, the action continues and the player is vulnerable) and look at Zelda, you CAN be hit while you are in the water =\ those 2 things should be updated since

WE ALL HATE NEWBIES THAT HAVE BEST FRIENDS SUCH AS PAUSE OR WATER!!!!!!!!!!!

kthxbye

Iracious
06-22-2001, 05:50 AM
Yes, And pausing makes it easier to fight baddies and such.. it shoots a fireblast at you, pause, unpause, kill it. :P Pausing SHOULD be eliminated, and you should be able to hurt people in water, but then many areas whould be nonpk..

General
06-22-2001, 09:42 AM
i liekd the old way of if some newbie paused you just put bombs and arrows all around him, and then he used unstick me, oh yea disable unstick me while paiused

Brad0629
06-24-2001, 02:05 AM
Just take pause out like you all were saying...

it would make graal better and rp battles would be more realisitic...

that is all

Iracious
06-24-2001, 03:04 AM
Something that would be cool for RP battles: Everyone has this heal NPC, and if you die you cant get up untill someone goes over to you and uses the heal NPC.

Jerom
07-02-2001, 09:45 AM
I like the idea of taking pause out of the game. It no longer is needed to signafy that a player is away from keyboard, because we have emoticons now. Plus it would make gameplay alot better considering a player cannot pause to avoid PKs. If you dont wanna be PKed, run, use unstick me, fight back, or tell them to "GET THE BLANKITY BLANK AWAY!!".

If any of you have played Phantasy Star Online, there is no pausing in that game because it's based for online play. If the player doesn't want to be bothered, the player goes to the town level where no PKing is allowed(unless a player is cheating using a hacked item, or is using GAME SHARK).