PDA

View Full Version : War on KJ Terrorism

Matthew White
07-13-2004, 10:07 PM
The recent attacks on Zormite soil have been nothing more than pure terrorism, fueled by hatred for Zormite.

KJ has attacked our homes. While it is true that we attacked their fortifications, those fortifications were put down in times of war, for war. Therefore, they were military installments. The HOMES attacked by KJ terrorists were most certainly not military installations. Vanhirst Ghorr slayed 2 KJ's while defending our property, this is ridiculous.

Additionally, last night, 2 Zormite Naval Ships, one civilian, one military, on patrol duty, were sank by a rogue KJ ship. Two Z.S. units were sent out to respond to the threat, the Z.S. Destroyer, and the Z.S. Tidal Wave. The two took significant damage, and the Z.S. Tidal Wave is still at sea to the best of my knowledge. After a long naval pursuit, the KJ coward retreated to the inside of his ship, and used unstick me. The coward came onto our soil, sank 2 of our ships, put 2 of our other ships in great disrepair, and threatened, defamed, and attacked two of our officers. (The Aegir, Vanhirst Ghorr, and the Archidigos, Ashton Ajogamer.)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am constantly on Zormite now, to guard my home, and it's properties. The Archipelagos have truly reached a pitiful level when one cannot leave his home for fear of it being destroyed ( not the house itself, the property I've designed with walls etc. ) Many homes were damaged last night.

While Zormite is a primarily peaceful nation, be it known that Zormite will not stand for such blatant attacks on her soil. Zormite will not allow herself or her citizens to be terrorized by Kurenai Joukai.

In protection of our homeland, any KJ on Zormite will be killed on sight. This is not an offensive maneuver, this is solely to defend the homeland from further onslaught.

I would appreciate if the other minstry leaders placed their own views here as well.

Thank you for your time.

Blessings of Brigid be with us all in this turbulent time.

Eric Polegato
07-13-2004, 10:44 PM
Yes, I agree fully with Matt's post. I would also like to add that ANY Kurenai Joukai ships seen in Zormite will be shot down immediatly, no questions asked. Any other suspicous boats will also share the same fate.
I also ask all Zormites that are not busy to keep a close watch on our homeland. Recent acts done by Kurnai Joukai are not something we would want to happen again.
I am sorry to those who lost there walls around there homes, I could not defend them all and they will not go unpunished.

Thank you for your time.. and peace be with you.

Damix2
07-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Are we allowed o have spaces in our account names again?

Zero Hour
07-13-2004, 10:47 PM
I will assign a special group for just that situation, they will destroy any suspicious foreign ships, or people that come to our land, and will, without question, demolish any KJ member, on tag, or off that steps foot, or toe (or any other member of their body) on Zormite soil.

Chaos0838
07-13-2004, 10:50 PM
ZH to the rescue

Brad
07-13-2004, 11:37 PM
Myself as well as troops under me will continue using our Guerilla Warfare tactics until Zormite loses it's alliance with Dustari and offers us some type of apologetic gift.

Nappa
07-13-2004, 11:43 PM
Go KJ, destroy these sorry Zormites!

Matthew White
07-14-2004, 06:38 AM
Your "guerilla tactics" are nothing more than misguided attempts at political footholds, and will not be tolerated. Rest assured if you continue these unprecedented attacks you will be punished. We have ground you into (( grade a, fat free )) oblivion in the past, and we will do it again if you continue this nonsense.

You are acting like children. We will not stand idly by while you defile our homes. Rest assured Dustari and Zormite will put an end to this terrorist threat.

Brad
07-14-2004, 07:20 AM
You forget about KJ's new recruit: the orcs.

Splke
07-14-2004, 08:16 AM
Yes! Kingdom activity! Go KJ! For once you've done something that helps the server! Woo! Now, let's all wait for the inevitable defeat of KJ, and then go back to the silent little lives we lead :redface:

falco10291029
07-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Listen, on one qattack they were in p mode which they may do again,. which is specifically cowardice. So dont think that just because you see a kj you will be able to stop them, they may do the same again

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-15-2004, 05:55 PM
You forget about KJ's new recruit: the orcs.

You mean powerplayers? Dude...they're not KJ's "new" recruits.

ViperZakuto
07-15-2004, 07:35 PM
Alright, Lets think a minute here. Who was the people who Destroyed our forts and made us work for 8 hours to get supplies to rebuild. Who was the people who said no you gotta play bye the rules, then when the war starts you people start unsticking to our island. What gives you guys the god given power to just Warp to our island. I thought this was an RP War. If you guys want us to follow the rule, Looks like you guys ar gonna have to play by them first!!!!!

Matthew White
07-15-2004, 10:55 PM
You placed so many fortifications it was impossible for us to dismount our boats. When we tried to do so, we drowned, and warped back to our original position, -- Zormite. Regardless of the depth of the water our boats were in. I have no idea what was going on, but in total, I had to make 2 trips to KJ, others made 3, while Dustari members were being slain, I didn't use unstick me, neither did any other high ranking officers. Sometimes we can't control our lower level members, as you should very well know, ( need I rhyme off a list of stupid, stupid, stupid, ashigarus that CONSTANTLY attack Zormite OOC, and off tag. Idiots. ) In any case, you need to stop your hypocrisy. Your terrorism will not go unpunished.

falco10291029
07-15-2004, 10:58 PM
I agree with matthew, Zormite has not done nearly as much Cowardice as KJ

Eric Polegato
07-16-2004, 12:26 AM
Arg, Today a KJ member, acc: summonX12, complained to get on my boat that I was fishing on. I said no. He complained some more. So, being the nice guy I am, I let him on. He then took the wheel, continuely tried to sail away from the spot I was at, and continuely put me down verbaly. I hope to see this man on the battlefield, for I will ripe his throat completely out his butthole. ( excuse the language. )

falco10291029
07-16-2004, 01:00 AM
That language is NOT uncalled for, worse is that guy was an a** he also killed all the fish so fishing wasnt possible

LoveableNalle
07-16-2004, 03:08 AM
You placed so many fortifications it was impossible for us to dismount our boats. When we tried to do so, we drowned, and warped back to our original position, -- Zormite. Regardless of the depth of the water our boats were in. I have no idea what was going on, but in total, I had to make 2 trips to KJ, others made 3, while Dustari members were being slain, I didn't use unstick me, neither did any other high ranking officers. Sometimes we can't control our lower level members, as you should very well know, ( need I rhyme off a list of stupid, stupid, stupid, ashigarus that CONSTANTLY attack Zormite OOC, and off tag. Idiots. ) In any case, you need to stop your hypocrisy. Your terrorism will not go unpunished.

You think you can throw a rock and hide your hand, then cry when you get hit back? No I don't think so. Kurenai Joukai will avenge the wrongs done.

falco10291029
07-16-2004, 03:14 AM
That is pathetic. If you cannot see how wrong you were it is no wonder you are our enemies

LoveableNalle
07-16-2004, 05:30 AM

Fortifications are meant to keep unwanted out. IF you drowned then that was it you were dead and we won. Case closed.

busyrobot
07-16-2004, 06:45 AM
Fortifications are meant to keep unwanted out. IF you drowned then that was it you were dead and we won. Case closed.

lolol, you don't drown leaving a ship even in deep water. Game mechanics warp you back to mainland if you don't shore at a dock, period - you may notice you don't respawn near death at the last position.

It happens even if you get off onto dry land.

Case closed.....rolf

The sense of arguing is not to argue but to argue well, make a case with some substance, not just grab any point you can and run with it for as many words as you can type, regardless of what you are saying.

Matthew White
07-16-2004, 06:51 AM
In any case, you people have wronged us terribly, and will be punished justly. We shall not stand for any further KJ slander on or off tag in the trade houses, or in the fishing boats, we will not stand by while our homes are vandalized. This is utter terrorism, or at the very least, KJ hate crimes. You KJ's are crying like babies. Do you think that Germany said "aw man no fair!!!!1!!!^^!!!6^22!!1" When the allied forces came against them? In the same manner, you have no right to complain that Dustari and Zormite smote you. We won under any circumstance, and your statement that KJ were the true winners is "nuh-uh we won" at best. This petty squabbling of yours, if you truly believed, would have to backed up with some kind of code of honor, which you have clearly abandoned in stooping so low as to demolish our very homes. We will not stand for this. Zormite will remain unscathed. Rest assured.

Blessings of Brigid.

Matthew White

falco10291029
07-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Another good point. No matter what argument KJ can come up with, they are acting like terrorists, who when are actually opposed, start crying. "Dustarti didn't win, we did", "They started it", are basically what you have been saying about this the whole time. You start winning (Like that'll happen) You may say you win, but at least while you aren't stop crying like the big wussies you are acting like.

meishanli
07-16-2004, 04:29 PM
You think you can throw a rock and hide your hand, then cry when you get hit back? No I don't think so. Kurenai Joukai will avenge the wrongs done.
Then don't threaten me cause you get playerkilled ^^ I'm only defending my Kingdom and island, you go off in teamspeak AND tell me you're going to report me...?(of getting playerkilled :whatever: )
I will avenge all KJ's in sight. :)

p.s YES I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID ON TEAMSPEAK DON'T LIE PLX ;[ :eek:

LoveableNalle
07-16-2004, 06:29 PM
Then don't threaten me cause you get playerkilled ^^ I'm only defending my Kingdom and island, you go off in teamspeak AND tell me you're going to report me...?(of getting playerkilled :whatever: )
I will avenge all KJ's in sight. :)

p.s YES I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID ON TEAMSPEAK DON'T LIE PLX ;[ :eek:
Aki you dont even have teamspeak so don't lie. I've never threatened you, your the one who attacks me on sight everytime you see me. Probably because im the highest level player who is not in your kingdom or allied with your kingdom. At least I can say I got my levels ligitematley.

meishanli
07-16-2004, 06:33 PM
Aki you dont even have teamspeak so don't lie. I've never threatened you, your the one who attacks me on sight everytime you see me. Probably because im the highest level player who is not in your kingdom or allied with your kingdom. At least I can say I got my levels ligitematley.
My, my...use common sense, my friend who is not gonig to be named was on it. ;) I'm not the one lieing fool, I don't go around spreading rumours about you.
I have reasons to attack. IC and in personal level, since you're treating that back to me ^^ I don't care about your level. I just depise you, your ways of leadership and actions.
Wow I got my levels "ligitematley"? I can say that too. You and your mind games....yeah Nayoko, keep spreading that I "leveled up on Events Island"(as you said on teamspeak). Oh yeah, quit with your lies.

falco10291029
07-16-2004, 06:45 PM
Ok, it is now official, KJ never has any idea what they are talking about!. Not that this is a suprise consideruing their warlike actions and indecencies. Kj will never beat the better organized and more properly kept alliance of Dustari and Zormite............ever!

busyrobot
07-17-2004, 02:46 AM

What happened Nayoko is you were PKing Dustarians, mostly Hurumi I recall, and Aki kicked your butt every time you tried.

You felt that if someone could beat you no matter how obsessively you play, then they must be cheating.

I mean, I recall you actually going on and on and on about aki on debug, trying to get her in trouble. In fact I was debating you both in the RC chat and in PMs, trying to get you to come to some degree of sense.

I pointed out you were clearly lieing then too, you would start with some totally weak 'evidence' that someone else told you ....then you'd say 'but the thing is...I saw it myself too cause I saw it a bit later..' and on and on.
You would backtrack, try to twist what you had said before and make all kinds of excuses that well, were really telling in how low you have sunk since you allowed yourself to succum to jealously and spite.

No one ever starts out making a case with the weakest second hand information when they witnessed it themself. Hence, you were lying when you said you witnessed it directly - if you had you would have said that from the beginning and and not waiting to mention first hand experience until it was clear that the secondary information you heard was rather contrived.

I recall friends of mine mentioning you were going off on more than Aki on teamspeak - others whom had the audacity to be better players than you and level faster seemed suspect. Honestly, you would have suspected me if I ever tried to lvl.

I have the RC logs and the PM logs as well, though that would be rude of me to post private conversations in the forums. :)

Its funny you make excuses for your own people when they steal your own lords against your protest and yet are constantly suspicious and dubious about exceptionally decent people. Maybe you aren't jealous of of the latter.

Please: stop arguing without thought - it doesn't take much to understand that attacking and harrassing friends of Aki who are on tag, while on tag yourself....will give Aki and the rest of Dustari and Zormite good reason to kick your butt on any island they find you.

Any rational person would see you are lying or totally deluded in your accusations that 'aki started it' and you didn't do anything to her.

You can be rational, but it doesn't just happen: you have to make an effort.

Pause...Think...then proceed.

falco10291029
07-18-2004, 05:47 AM
didnt u use this post on a different thread?