PDA

View Full Version : Zormite Shipyard --

Eric Polegato
07-12-2004, 11:36 PM
Hey guys.

I've been noticing that people have been pillaging the shipyard lately... and by that I mean they've been going in, moving the ships, taking the ships, adding new ships, etc.

I'd like to post here a few concerns of mine if it's ok, it takes me HOURS of labor to get those ships in working order for war so here's a few guidelines I'd like everyone to follow if possible. :)

1. Do not take a ship from the shipyard without asking permission from me. (or Wren :) )

2. PLEASE do not rename the ships! Many of our officers will be very upset if their ships are renamed or lost.

3. Please do not add ships to the shipyard without permission, there is just such a layout in there, any ships that are not blue belong to high ranking officers, normally only blue ships are allowed in the shipyard.

4. Do not rearrange the ships. If you want to use one for unstick me, that's fine, but please don't move it. It takes a long time to fit as many boats as I do inside of the shipyard.

5. Do not let non-Zormites into the shipyard. I think this goes without saying.

6. Make SURE if you open the gates to the shipyard for any reason, you CLOSE them afterward. This is most annoying when ships are mysteriously missing >:O

That about covers it :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Later!

Eric Polegato
07-16-2004, 12:20 AM
Also,

If any officers had a ship that they had owned in the shipyard, please tell me so I may rename the ships accordingly.

Thanks.

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-16-2004, 12:51 AM
My ship, The Bombia, isn't to be touched by anyone =O

Eric Polegato
07-16-2004, 01:04 AM
I'll make sure its never touched. :)

Zero Hour
07-16-2004, 01:32 AM
Likewise with the Black Wake (:

Eric Polegato
07-16-2004, 04:49 AM
So far list is..

The Bombia ----- Lego/Ruatha Cyrillin Vimes
Black Wake ----- Zero Hour/Fitziwilliam
Black Heart ----- Matthew White

Matthew White
07-16-2004, 06:59 AM
The Black Heart, mine. Perhaps I'll change it to the Blackened Heart so it's not so much like Fitz's.

Salli
07-16-2004, 07:37 AM
Don't I get a ship too??
-Zanna ;)

Eric Polegato
07-16-2004, 07:55 AM
heh, The first ship you see when you walk in is the Z.S. Sagesun. So techniqually you do get one. ;)

Salli
07-16-2004, 07:59 AM
Z.S. Sagesun is a family name making that ship a family ship. :O

Zanna ;)

Eric Polegato
07-16-2004, 07:59 AM
Well, I can make a ship just for you. :)

Salli
07-16-2004, 08:04 AM
wee! I'll make my own lol xD ::She runs off to grab her little hammer.:: ^^

falco10291029
07-16-2004, 06:53 PM
i would like a ship,. call it the Z.S Chris is better than you, lol jk call it ....i dont crae just make me one!

Eric Polegato
07-17-2004, 06:41 AM
Ok,
This list is now..

Black Wake --- Fitzwilliam Vimes/Zero Hour
The Bombia --- Ruatha Cyrillin Vimes/LegoBomb
Black Heart --- Matthew White
Z.S. Ghorr -- Mine :)
Z.S. Sagesun - The Royal Family of Zormite.

Post the name of your boat if you had one at one time.

falco10291029
07-17-2004, 05:36 PM
Nice of you to listen to me

Matthew White
07-18-2004, 08:57 AM
Perhaps some people neglect to read the rules of this guild as posted by the ministry leaders and the dictatress, whosoever mangled the shipyard shall be scolded utterly. If my ship is harmed....

Eric Polegato
07-18-2004, 07:39 PM
Ok,

Somebody mangled the Shipyard. Causing me to have to move all the ships back into place. Please, please, PLEASE read the rules.

They are very simple to follow.

Well, back to moving the ships back into place.

Eric Polegato
07-24-2004, 07:37 AM
Hmm...

Shipyard has been ok for the past week or so.. Keep up the good work.

Lance
07-24-2004, 08:08 AM
guild

kingdom

Please don't make that mistake.

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-24-2004, 03:12 PM
kingdom

Please don't make that mistake.

Lol, you should tell that to nayako XD

Salli
07-26-2004, 12:54 AM
Z.S. Sagesun - The Royal Family of Zormite.

the royal family name is Archigos

Eric Polegato
07-26-2004, 07:37 AM
Whoops.
Boats are listed below

Z.S. Fireskye -- My boat :)
Z.S. Archigos -- Royal family of Zormite.
Black Wake -- Fitzwilliam
Bombia -- Legobomb
Z.S. Sunblade -- Ashton Ajogamer
Z.S. Storm Waltz -- Drakeero
Tyl Fyr -- Menion Ravenlock
Z.S. Alkov -- Uri

A bit many, I may narrow it down for leading officers..
But that is what I have so far.

Matthew White
07-27-2004, 07:16 AM
Where did mine go..?

GoZelda
07-27-2004, 05:45 PM
There is no royal family in Zormite, dorks.

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-27-2004, 05:55 PM
There is no royal family in Zormite, dorks.

Wren's a part of Archigos, which is a royal family. Dork o.o

GoZelda
07-27-2004, 06:01 PM
Wren's a part of Archigos, which is a royal family. Dork o.o
Zormite's a republic. So there shouldn't be a royal family, because royalty either is a monarchy or aristocracy.

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Zormite's a republic. So there shouldn't be a royal family, because royalty either is a monarchy or aristocracy.

Oplz, an aristocratic dictator is basically what a king is.

GoZelda
07-27-2004, 09:11 PM
Oplz, an aristocratic dictator is basically what a king is.
Yes it is. But what's the relevance to this? A man who steals someone else's possesions is a thief. It's just the whole messed up Zormite. Compare:

Dictator:
An absolute ruler.
A tyrant; a despot.

Republic:
A political order whose head of state is not a monarch and in modern times is usually a president.

Synonym for dictator:
monarch

Therefore, the Zormite Republic can't be a republic and should be renamed.

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-27-2004, 09:30 PM
Yes it is. But what's the relevance to this? A man who steals someone else's possesions is a thief. It's just the whole messed up Zormite. Compare:

Dictator:
An absolute ruler.
A tyrant; a despot.

Republic:
A political order whose head of state is not a monarch and in modern times is usually a president.

Synonym for dictator:
monarch

Screw ur hed bak on hotshto: http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52441&highlight=republic

GoZelda
07-27-2004, 09:50 PM
Screw ur hed bak on hotshto: http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52441&highlight=republic
They are wrong too. You can't say something's a republic if it isn't. You can't claim someone is royalty if he's a citizen of a republic. Sure, his or her ancestors could have been royalty, but he/she him/herself is not.

busyrobot
07-27-2004, 10:51 PM
'blah'....

Spamming threads that have nothing to do with your long since lost arguments does not exactly make you look smarter nor do I believe its considered good forum manners.

The Roman Republic had one heck of an aristocracy, a dictator, and a senate. I forget if in the time of the emporors they were considered royalty but they basically were if not absolutely.

So please drop the subject. In fact, any subject involving 'everyone else not seeing the truth of how they are all playing graal wrong due to their lack of an intellect as grand as your own' should be dropped before you find your next target for nitpicking. :)

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-28-2004, 12:04 AM
I'm not spamming. My posts are relevant.

The title of the thread disagrees with you.

Eric Polegato
07-29-2004, 02:01 AM
I ask that all this spamming be removed please.

Matthew White
07-29-2004, 10:03 AM
Someone here, *cough hack Gozelda* needs desperately to learn the difference between the words, REPUBLIC and FREE REPUBLIC. Let's go back to the cold war, how free do you think the "People's Republic of China" was under dictator Mao-Tse Dong? Also, how free was the "East German Republic?"... *cough hack* idjit.