PDA

View Full Version : Zormite Screenshot Album

Matthew White
07-12-2004, 12:00 AM
Hey guys,
I figured that you guys probably have some Zormite Screenshots, so I figured this would be a nice place to post them.

Anyway, I'll start with this one "the Zormite Rangers"

Anyway, byebye.

Matthew

Salli
07-12-2004, 12:10 AM
Here's one from a lonnnnnnnng time ago. um..not sure what to name it though xD

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-12-2004, 02:55 AM
Oh i have some nice ones, i think a few of them are from after christmas, or the dustari/zormite alliance, or something :)

Ooh i even have one of what started the attack of NightHawks!

ps. Lol the quality and shape/size of most of my screenshots are really crap, because they were all taken before i discovered alt+2 XD sorry

LordZen
07-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Well I have two REALLY old ones here. They were actually taken by another member of Zormite. It chronicles the completion of Zormite's first, and the server's first, Player House! (Besides Stefan's demo)

My house number is ph1. Stefan's "was" located on Crescent Isle or Dustari Isle, I forget which, and it carries the number ph0.

So yea, thats a cool peice of history for ya. To me, anyways. ^^

Sorry they are so damn big, I dont get that. I edited the 2nd one so it was smaller because it didnt show the playerlist or anything important outside that area.

I also had a screenshot from when I had organized a Zormite army for preperation of invading Astri and toppling its government. It looked very energetic. I couldn't find it though, must be on one of my older computers. The outcome of that allied invasion also is memorialized on the graal homepage as a very old screenshot of myself, former King Larrien, and former Emperor Zalinto Rahz, celebrating our victory in front of the Astrian Castle. Oh, and Stefan was there, he he was a big part of the war, too. lol

http://www.graalonline.com/community/gallery.php?image=751

EDIT: Wow I just noticed something! The 3 gk screenshots on the homepage that have always been there -- you know, the little tiny summary box of what GraalOnline is -- THE BOTTOM ONE IS A PICTURE OF CAPTAIN ZEN OF THE SANTA MARIA BATTLING AT SEA! ^^ That was taken around when ships first came out...sheesh, that was before kingdoms were introduced all together.

Eric Polegato
07-17-2004, 10:32 AM
Heh,

Cute little picture of Zormite heading for KJ soil. ( Almost all of us were warped back to our last saved spawn pont.)

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-17-2004, 04:08 PM
Lol! That is eerie, i took the exact same screenshot O_O

Eric Polegato
07-17-2004, 04:28 PM
That, is weird.

Debaglio
05-25-2005, 06:37 PM
May the photo album be updated.

Admins
05-25-2005, 06:56 PM
There are some nice pictures in this thread. It would be nice if more people would submit screenshots to the website too (http://www.graalonline.com/community/gallery.php?gallery=3&submit=1), it's quite easy to get on the front page.

Zero Hour
05-26-2005, 01:08 AM
None of these people are on tag, and for the most part it's only one person. Stop being a jerk, Debaglio.

Debaglio
05-26-2005, 02:10 AM
For those that could not attend.

LordZen
05-26-2005, 02:44 AM
May the photo album be updated.
???

The "Autocrat" doesnt even carry the Archigos name??

Read the F'ing constitution and educate yourself about the friggin Archist party. Blatant disrespect for the system your using.

blah

Debaglio
05-26-2005, 07:51 AM
There was a rumor that she quit. Rumor squashed.