PDA

View Full Version : connection problem

axman36
07-10-2004, 07:55 AM
ok, whenever I press play, will whatever, it goes to the server list except blank, and you cant go to the classics, the hosted, or anything, I need help with this please, I play a bunch of graal. x_x

LordMatt
07-10-2004, 09:45 AM
try reinstalling graal is all i can say

matt8891
07-10-2004, 03:37 PM
try reinstalling graal is all i can say

Why??That wouldnt change the way the connection worked.

I'd say you either have a SLOW connection that it wont even load the serverlist. But if it stopped loading the serverlist recently it's probablly something in your town/commmunity...Like a telephone line is down or that theirs a power outage in a nearby town.

Xecutor
07-11-2004, 04:17 AM
ok, whenever I press play, will whatever, it goes to the server list except blank, and you cant go to the classics, the hosted, or anything, I need help with this please, I play a bunch of graal. x_x
I assume you mean when you click Start in the Graal main menu. Do you get any sort of error message?

axman36
07-12-2004, 07:51 AM
no, it just is bklank, no "loading server list" and when I Xed it, it will go aweay but not really, I have to press CTRL+ALT+DEL and press end take a hundred times, I seriously need help, or Ill never get back on GK and Ill never play the new Era.

Xecutor
07-12-2004, 08:28 AM
Well run through a check list, when did this start happening?, what programs have you recently installed?, firewall?

axman36
07-12-2004, 09:05 PM
ok, it happened when I changed my size of screen and then back to normal.