PDA

View Full Version : Password/Client

matt8891
07-06-2004, 05:03 AM
Is there a way someone could change my password because ive tried the password changer a week ago and it STILL hasnt sent me a confirmation e-mail...I really need it changed or somethig because someone is hacking it constantly and getting me in trouble...If its not changed in 2 weeks someone please disable the account. So is there anything other than the password changer on www.graalonline.com i can try?

Also on my client...door.png and the gralat images has been edited....It now has F**k and a natzi sign on it....Im black and someone made a racist comment so i had a global ban them...Now there getting back at me.I tried re-installing graal completely but nothing changed.I have NO idea on how they can change my graphics in my graal folder...Someone please help me.......

Xecutor
07-06-2004, 05:15 AM
Email Spark. His email is in his signature...

matt8891
07-06-2004, 05:31 AM
Email Spark. His email is in his signature...

I did...He said he cant change my password yet or something...So he told me to use the Password Changed and now thats not working....I just got jailed on delteria for somethings i didnt even do...*Screams for Stefan*

Spark910
07-06-2004, 12:13 PM
I did...He said he cant change my password yet or something...So he told me to use the Password Changed and now thats not working....I just got jailed on delteria for somethings i didnt even do...*Screams for Stefan*

Paypal Transaction ID/Reciept then I can.

Loriel
07-06-2004, 12:37 PM
I dare unclose this restricting the topic to posts relevant to getting rid of the hax0red graphics. Note however that it is considered bad form to bring up two unrelated topics in one thread.
I assume you would have installed Graal over your existing install. Of course it will not overwrite existing files with a newer date. So you either have to install Graal into a new directory, or go through levels/webgifs and levels/images, sort by date and find the corrupted graphics, and delete them.
If neither of that helps, the servers you play on must have the evil graphics on them.

matt8891
07-06-2004, 06:34 PM
the servers you play on must have the evil graphics on them.

Nah...I asked staff on N-Pulse also and they said "What are you talking about...I see a normal door"