PDA

View Full Version : War against KJ

csod123
06-28-2004, 10:35 PM
i have been hearing Dustari has been fighting KJ and we have been helping them, i also heard that KJ is planning to attack us, when did all of this happen?

Thallen
06-30-2004, 01:19 AM
Last Friday... Dustari won, I have no idea about future attacks.

falco10291029
07-13-2004, 07:55 PM
The original planned attack on Zormite is cancelled for now, though they are attacking our fortification in PEACE mode, the cowards.....

LoveableNalle
07-15-2004, 06:44 PM
Last Friday... Dustari won, I have no idea about future attacks.
The Great Kingdom of Kurenai Joukai denfended her honor for a long time against 2 nations. We fought against Dustari, Zormite, and Staff. For Dustari to claim they won is entirely wrong. In the first place, there was not a bit of role playing, they came in attacking not one word was RPd. Zormite had members on pmode tearing down the fortifications that protected our homes, while the the high level members of Zormite and Dustari attacked our lower level members. We fought not only with blood and sweat but with our brains.
People have been crying out for Role Play but yet when they had a chance all they could do is use the mechanics of the game to try to "win" the war.
Using "unstick me" does not constitute Role Play. To make sure that everyone adhered to it I placed our shops at unstick me spot.
During War Jagen pmed me and told me I had to move them out of way.
According to RP rules the agreements of the war has to be adhered to.
The agreement was that the high level players would go one round against eachother, then lay low. There was never an agreement as to who would win or lose the battle. During war I got injured so I laid low as agreed to in agreement but Aki pursued me and continued to use her magic on me. The use of magic lagged everyones computers making it difficult to defend oneself, especialy if you have a level 110 player casting magic on low level players. Yet we managed to hold them off for quite a long time. So in all rights the Great kingdom of Kurenai Joukai is the true winner.

Eric Polegato
07-15-2004, 08:18 PM
I was in that war, and I watched you die. Then, out of nowhere while I was slaying Kurenai Joukai members, I seen you run by with a flamming aura, causing me to die. I was not very happy.

LoveableNalle
07-15-2004, 09:28 PM
I was in that war, and I watched you die. Then, out of nowhere while I was slaying Kurenai Joukai members, I seen you run by with a flamming aura, causing me to die. I was not very happy.
First of all, I did not RP that I died nor did I ever agree to RP death.
Second, I pray to ogma ogma does not give flaming aura.
So I suggest first you learn the RP rules and second learn what gods give flaming aura. :P

Eric Polegato
07-15-2004, 09:31 PM
Well, I seen you come back. And many people were killed by a flamming aura that SEEMED to be coming off you. Matthew White, Celestus of Zormite, was also slayed by that spell. ( As you ran by us. ) x_x

meishanli
07-15-2004, 09:47 PM
We fought against Dustari, Zormite, and Staff.
Staff? I guess you're meaning Jagen in this one? How did KJ fight against the Staff? Did you have to kill him? No.

Using "unstick me" does not constitute Role Play. To make sure that everyone adhered to it I placed our shops at unstick me spot.
Right, and made them sure they were stuck, so you can kill them?

There was never an agreement as to who would win or lose the battle. During war I got injured so I laid low as agreed to in agreement but Aki pursued me and continued to use her magic on me. The use of magic lagged everyones computers making it difficult to defend oneself, especialy if you have a level 110 player casting magic on low level players. Yet we managed to hold them off for quite a long time..
Wow, always me..and me...and me who kills you. Would it matter that I did anyway? You kept on respawning. There wasn't a rule of "No magic". You only hold off till you ran out of plat.

So in all rights the Great kingdom of Kurenai Joukai is the true winner.
Not admitting a loss in a battle makes you more of a sore loser.

Matthew White
07-15-2004, 09:50 PM
I agree, I was also slain by a laming aura. Additionally, you seemed, somewhat, out of character in that war. You didn't seem to be your regular old Nayoko. The Nayoko I know wouldn't sit behind the castle walls and cast large lightning. I don't know what was going on in that war, but all I know was I was adhering to the RP handed down to me. I slayed low level members and injured the high level ones. I was level 11 at the time X_X. Then I died from a flaming aura and was quite mad. Anyway, good day.

Matthew White

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-15-2004, 11:27 PM
Crap

Don't spam on our forums.

darkemporor
07-16-2004, 02:35 AM
I am personally disappointed at the result of this skirmish, as it was planned between kingdom leaders in an attempt to have a proper and legitimate RP, and while it's purpose was to enliven GK, which it certainly has, it has only impacted us in a typically negative way.

From here on out, I see it as basically all downhill because of the 'Nayoko double standard'.

Nayoko accuses players of using game mechanics when putting a house on unstick is exactly that. Her members attacked opponents with magic while riding horses and part of Nayoko's strategy was actually to distract front lines with peace-mode players. Subsequently, she planned an elaborate attack on Zormite without any pre-attack interaction with me whatsoever.

Nayoko complains about improper RP during wartime and lack of RP pre-war, yet didn't understand a few simple basic RPs taking place around her the week preceding. During this time, she thought it was fair to place fortifications all along the west beach, trees around the castle etc, but when alliance spies were noted roaming the island (RPing), she complained that the RP should only take place on the day of the arranged conflict.

Nayoko defends her poor understanding of 'arranged' RP between leaders of nations, but doesn't understand how when someone other than herself is playing her character during the actual event, that person may not have a full grasp of what the arrangement was, thus causing 'all bets to be off' by acting outside the agreed limits.

Nayoko was offered a more low key conflict where powerful players would not participate, but denied it. She wanted to included high levellers and therefore, we did.

Nayoko complains about the use of magic during the war, as if she has no recollection of using lightening and ice storm behind the shelter of her castle walls... and this of course was after her second or third respawn.

One can always claim to hold off your opponent - infinitely, if one has the priviledge of unlimited lives. But in truth, there is no honor defended or assumed from the events of this war RP, Nayoko or the dirty tactics that have followed it.

The warring system of GK is imperfect. Yes. But I have observed Nayoko's actions as a leader after this one war event to have been largely out of character, often personally directed and totally inappropriate to the actual RP in motion.

Wren

falco10291029
07-16-2004, 02:59 AM
Long post, I wish my brain could carry a thought that long. And common what wouold be wrong with magic, magic rocks! I hope this war comes to an end soon, this is really not good for anyone, I personally do not like it. The betrayal, the sneak attacking, the cowardice. Most of it is KJ's,but im sure Zormite has broken Some fair play rules too.

LoveableNalle
07-16-2004, 03:24 AM
I am personally disappointed at the result of this skirmish, as it was planned between kingdom leaders in an attempt to have a proper and legitimate RP, and while it's purpose was to enliven GK, which it certain has, it has only impacted us in a typically negative way.

It went in a negative way because the agreement was broken.

Opposite (6/24/2004 11:27:41 PM):

so do you want to fight? Because Zoe and Aki and me were going to stay out.

---
You (6/24/2004 11:35:11 PM):

I think the kids would have fun watching us maybe 1 round then we sit out rest?

---
Opposite (6/24/2004 11:35:58 PM):

alrightee!

From here on out, I see it as basically all downhill because of the 'Nayoko double standard'.
See above.

Nayoko accuses players of using game mechanics when putting a house on unstick is exactly that. Her members attacked opponents with magic while riding horses and part of Nayoko's strategy was actually to distract front lines with peace-mode players. Subsequently, she planned an elaborate attack on Zormite without any pre-attack interaction with me whatsoever.

Your members were on pmode.

Nayoko complains about improper RP during wartime and lack of RP pre-war, yet didn't understand a few simple basic RPs taking place around her the week preceding. During this time, she thought it was fair to place fortifications all along the west beach, trees around the castle etc, but when alliance spies were noted roaming the island (RPing), she complained that the RP should only take place on the day of the arranged conflict.

Once again your members were on pmode, they were not rping they were tearing down our preparations in a cowardly fashon.

Nayoko defends her poor understanding of 'arranged' RP between leaders of nations, but doesn't understand how when someone other than herself is playing her character during the actual event, that person may not have a full grasp of what the arrangement was, thus causing 'all bets to be off' by acting outside the agreed limits.

Where before hand did I tell you that I was not playing myself? Looks like you all broke the rules and trying to make false accusations to cover your tracks. It is Wren who does not understand rping, using swords, magic and the like is game mechanics, not rping.

Nayoko was offered a more low key conflict where powerful players would not participate, but denied it. She wanted to included high levellers and therefore, we did.

Again see above pm message between Wren and myself.

Nayoko complains about the use of magic during the war, as if she has no recollection of using lightening and ice storm behind the shelter of her castle walls... and this of course was after her second or third respawn.

Not once did I cast lightning during the skirmish, nor was I able to get into my own castle. And since I did not agree to RP death, I merely was injured and tried to lay low when Aki came and sought me out.

One can always claim to hold off your opponent - infinitely, if one has the priviledge of unlimited lives. But in truth, there is no honor defended or assumed from the events of this war RP, Nayoko or the dirty tactics that have followed it.

I am truely disappointed in the actions of both Zormite and Dustari, thier poor RPing, and then thier poor attempt to negate what they have done by ruining my reputation with thier sckewed version of what happened.

The warring system of GK is imperfect. Yes. But I have observed Nayoko's actions as a leader after this one war event to have been largely out of character, often personally directed and totally inappropriate to the actual RP in motion. Wren

What RPing? There was no RPing during this war. It was game mechanics only. You gave no chance to RP you came in attacking. I hope you didn't expect us to sit there and type while we were being lamed with magic and being hit by high level members.

Next time the whole thing will be called off if it is not going to be RPed correctly.

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-16-2004, 03:36 AM
More crap.

Yeah, i told you not to spam our forums. At least wren has the dignity to keep your posts up instead of deleting them like you seem to have done to mine.

If you hadn't have been so childish, and had actually read what i wrote, you wouldnt have bothered pulling the "WTFZ0RS U WERNT RPZORING SO TERH WUZ NO WINWIN KkKk??!?!111" crap on this thread. Or at least, i woulda hoped you wouldnt.

Anyway, yeah, go give the 40 year old back her body and return to the playground until you're ready to do things properly, k?

Eric Polegato
07-16-2004, 03:50 AM
HA!

Lego is the funniest man I have never met!

darkemporor
07-16-2004, 03:54 AM
What RPing? There was no RPing during this war.....using swords, magic and the like is game mechanics, not rping.

Nayoko, please stop complaining about the involvement of high level players. You agreed to it. You're making a sheer fool of yourself my friend.

Using the sword, in war time, IS RP.

If you intend to slam the door so rudely closed to the possibility of resolution, I hope you will stop wearing your tag, and PK Zormite and her fortifications as the dirty PKer you're behaving like and not in the name of the fair, and once honorable, Samurai kingdom.

PS As upsetting as it is to see my private words to you posted in a public fashion, I must say, I am not surprised. It's not the first time you cut and pasted what I said to you in confidence and I suspect it won't be the last.

Wren :whatever:

foxyrain
07-16-2004, 04:01 AM
Interesting talk...Nayoko, but it implies your ignorance regarding RP. Secondly, I understood via your very own mouth, you were not in the war, but rather your daughter or someone else on your account. You stated you had to work at the time of the skirmish. Now, which is it? You are lollygagging about Zormite's forum with all this knowledge and were not there? Please explain? Is this third party knowledge?

Zoe

LoveableNalle
07-16-2004, 04:22 AM
Nayoko, please stop complaining about the involvement of high level players. You agreed to it. You're making a sheer fool of yourself my friend.

Using the sword, in war time, IS RP.

If you intend to slam the door so rudely closed to the possibility of resolution, I hope you will stop wearing your tag, and PK Zormite and her fortifications as the dirty PKer you're behaving like and not in the name of the fair, and once honorable, Samurai kingdom.

PS As upsetting as it is to see my private words to you posted in a public fashion, I must say, I am not surprised. It's not the first time you cut and pasted what I said to you in confidence and I suspect it won't be the last.

Wren :whatever:
Ive never cut and pasted, but im not surprised you would stoop so low to lie again. Stop with the lies..........

LoveableNalle
07-16-2004, 04:23 AM
Interesting talk...Nayoko, but it implies your ignorance regarding RP. Secondly, I understood via your very own mouth, you were not in the war, but rather your daughter or someone else on your account. You stated you had to work at the time of the skirmish. Now, which is it? You are lollygagging about Zormite's forum with all this knowledge and were not there? Please explain? Is this third party knowledge?

Zoe

I was there end of story, whats your next tactic?

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-16-2004, 04:23 AM
Ive never cut and pasted, but im not surprised you would stoop so low to lie again. Stop with the lies..........

Stop with the spamming..........

busyrobot
07-16-2004, 05:02 AM
You also told me personally that you were not in the War, Nayoko.

There was a time when we are all friends with you, may people where friends with you, but your recent behavior has been abhorent.

You defend placing houses at unstick when you know that is the only way for any player to get out when trapped in a dock or similar situation.

I saw people on horses myself, I even PMed 'you' about it and had a talk with Reiko (thought it was you at the time), who had no idea what the rules were.

This battle was to be in good fun, something to bring activity and provide a basis for some RP storylines to unfold. No one who died was to have an 'rp death' and stay 'rp dead' forever - but you sure as heck were not to respawn, I saw both 'you' and others that did clearly die respawn and continue to fight.

I suppose it was asking a bit too much to have KJ lead a disciplined fight - when you can't even keep your own people from stealing lords from you at ogma (as you told me yourself, they do dispite your complaints).

You would have been embarrassed by KJ's conduct if you had really been there.
If you took the time to just stop trying justifying it and do a better job as a leader you would find disputes like this would not arise in the first place.

foxyrain
07-16-2004, 05:06 AM
HA! So now beyond the tactics of Nayoko and the lying, is the truth. Best step down Nayoko, you've disgraced yourself !!

darkemporor
07-16-2004, 05:09 AM
'Nuff said.