PDA

View Full Version : (The Weeping Willow) Graal2002 Story w/ Picture!

Myukoi
06-27-2004, 04:43 AM
(As seen as "Picture of the Day" on the main graal online website, i decided to come up with something more original, then the whole "Sailor Moon" theme >_< )

http://www.graalonline.com/community/gallery/Graal2002/1088217853-0.57432100.jpg

After a long day, where the only person that ever showed any kind emotion for her at all, randomly decided he was disgusted with her, and left her to cry in her small, rented cabin out in the woods, Willow decided to take a walk, and think about what she would do with her life now. Tears rolled down her cheeks, thinking about how much she loves and hates him. She began to hear a sort of growl, and she began to worry. She stopped for a second, only to have a crazy shell bomy come up from the ground and attack her! She took out her wand, her hands shaking and tears still dripping onto the ground, and decided she will not let this shell bomy make her day worst. . o O (I.. can't take this anymore. I loved him.. so much. What did i do to him? What did i do to ANYONE? It seems as if no one can even show a little compassion towards me. I guess this is the life of a wandering Sorceress.. I will battle these monsters, and many more to come. I will become more powerful, and seek revenge upon my past love!)

zs0
06-27-2004, 11:12 AM
You have GOT to be kidding me..

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Ok
10chars

Thallen
06-27-2004, 07:12 PM
Do you guys try to ruin every single thing someone does? I think it's cool how someone who plays GK has roleplay-ethic and doesn't thrive on arguing and gaining the best items. If you like doing it, keep up with it, and ignore those who don't along the way.

Myukoi
06-27-2004, 08:03 PM
Thank you!

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Do you guys try to ruin every single thing someone does? I think it's cool how someone who plays GK has roleplay-ethic and doesn't thrive on arguing and gaining the best items. If you like doing it, keep up with it, and ignore those who don't along the way.

...know what thallen? Shut up, that's what. FYI, i have more than enough "roleplay-ethic" to go around, and i don't give a flying crap about leeto items, k? (I do however like argueing, its fun ;) ...although only when people are challenging, so i'm finding you a bit disappointing :frown: )

My comment wasnt even negative. technically, it was positive. "Ok"*, and that's all i said, so if you're going to nag about downing on her thread, then don't include me in it.

*My reason for merely putting "Ok" was thus:
Primarily, because i didn't really find the thread entertaining or interesting at all. The short introductory story was dull, as was the picture, not to mention half of the writing being blocked by lightning. I wasn't really satisfied, or inspired to write anything complimentary, but also i'd just gotten up so i wasnt in the mood for pointing out faults either. So, i just said "Ok" to acknowledge her effort. If she wants to, she should continue, but possibly try to put more effort into her next story, and read through it to see that it makes sense, is interesting, and such.

Thallen
06-27-2004, 10:17 PM
...know what thallen? Shut up, that's what. FYI, i have more than enough "roleplay-ethic" to go around, and i don't give a flying crap about leeto items, k? (I do however like argueing, its fun ;) ...although only when people are challenging, so i'm finding you a bit disappointing :frown: )

My comment wasnt even negative. technically, it was positive. "Ok"*, and that's all i said, so if you're going to nag about downing on her thread, then don't include me in it.

*My reason for merely putting "Ok" was thus:
Primarily, because i didn't really find the thread entertaining or interesting at all. The short introductory story was dull, as was the picture, not to mention half of the writing being blocked by lightning. I wasn't really satisfied, or inspired to write anything complimentary, but also i'd just gotten up so i wasnt in the mood for pointing out faults either. So, i just said "Ok" to acknowledge her effort. If she wants to, she should continue, but possibly try to put more effort into her next story, and read through it to see that it makes sense, is interesting, and such.
I stopped reading after the 'shut up' part, seeing as how the whole thread would be ranting mixed with tears. If all you want to say is 'ok', just don't post at all.

GoZelda
06-27-2004, 10:51 PM
Well, Willow/Emily/Myukoi, I liked your past stories better, they were longer and more entertaining.

I stopped reading after the 'shut up' part.
That was pretty stupid.

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-27-2004, 11:11 PM
I stopped reading after the 'shut up' part, seeing as how the whole thread would be ranting mixed with tears. If all you want to say is 'ok', just don't post at all.

Oh, ****, yeah, i forgot to add in the part at the end where i was also doing it for a postcount, lol

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Anyway myukoi, yea what cyrin said i guess. That story, while just an introduction to your future plans, i think (?), was like too short to have anything really entertaining in it =x

Crono
06-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Kind of corny but ok. Atleast someone wants to rp :/

zs0
06-28-2004, 12:14 AM
I like to RP but noone around GK wants to RP with me. I've got enough 'roleplay-ethnic' to RP whenever I want, it's just hard to find a good RP.

Myukoi
06-28-2004, 05:52 AM
Yeah the story sucks, i mainly just wanted to take a huge picture of me battling evil, because when my pictures like that get made Picture of the Day and so many people look at it cause of the spells and stuff i get so happy, i love the idea of huge battles like that. Once i rp'd with a close friend of mine who didn't like gk too much due to how they made pirates, and going in the haunted house and hearing all the screams and stuff was great! Valikorlia used to be a great place to RP, but now people spend there lives arguing over "OMG LAHAN IS ATTACKED BWEE"

GoZelda
06-28-2004, 10:35 AM
erm Myukoi, your pic didn't got pic of the day because it was good, just because it was the most recent one.

Myukoi
06-28-2004, 08:11 PM
o.o oh, i see. well it gets alot of looks? XD pretty rose btw.

Crono
06-28-2004, 08:16 PM
Valikorlia used to be a great place to RP, but now people spend there lives arguing over "OMG LAHAN IS ATTACKED BWEE"

Don't bring Val into this, both you and I know that it's nothing like that. IT'S NOT EVEN CALLED LAHAN ANYMORE, IT'S LERHYN DAMNIT! >;[

Myukoi
06-29-2004, 05:58 AM
It's nothing like what? A bad place to RP? So your saying Valikorlia is a very good place to roleplay? o.o when is the last time you have been there?

Splke
07-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Don't mind me saying, that's not good RP, that's the equiv. of the Box I mentioned xd (McGee gets it =P)

Seriously, I could write up some NICE RP stories for yall to read, 20~ pages or so, depends though... I doubt I would like people like Thallen being able to read it ^^; (prix jus cuz he can be one plx)

Anyways, it's good to see somebody still does the uncool thing.

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-04-2004, 01:50 PM
Don't mind me saying, that's not good RP, that's the equiv. of the Box I mentioned xd (McGee gets it =P)

Seriously, I could write up some NICE RP stories for yall to read, 20~ pages or so, depends though... I doubt I would like people like Thallen being able to read it ^^; (prix jus cuz he can be one plx)

Anyways, it's good to see somebody still does the uncool thing.

Lololol @ box

bleh, i dont like 20 page stuff much myself, i never went in for dragged-out RP like forum and email roleplays

Splke
07-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Lololol @ box

bleh, i dont like 20 page stuff much myself, i never went in for dragged-out RP like forum and email roleplays

I write stories more then I write RP.. it's more like, a .. fictional story I guess. Not RP at all. >_<
the box owns you