PDA

View Full Version : Frolic Project 3X

slp
06-21-2001, 09:22 AM
ok, we are making new startings, and alot of "cinamas" and also alot more goin on, we'll give u some pics later.

for now will have more events and a little more things to do while were making the project 3X.

we will have a present, and past. you'll need to do alot before u can go to the past and a lot of flashbacks.
you go back the the same "castle" or what it will be, and beat the boss there. you'll only get hearts in the past.

also there will be events in both time's and also "money makers" in both time meaning fishing (present). , mining (past), most u can do in both time's and getting items in the present you will need in the past.

so expect alot and will let Geovanie look at some of the new stuff and only some ppl like stefan, me, kjl, Geovanie. mabie some staff, this will take a while but me and kjl are gunna be working around the clock( unlike when we had school) to get it done.

this project will be verry Private. Only certain ppl will know about it
see it. like me KJL, stefan, and Geo.

here is some previews
http://kjl.square-net.com/frolic/pics/3x_intro1.gif
http://kjl.square-net.com/frolic/pics/3x_intro2.gif

this is only the intro level theres more then 1 intro level.
theres alot of "flash backs" and "cinema's"

Butz
06-21-2001, 09:31 AM
Same buildings...but differences between past and present....
things you can only get in the past....AHHHHH!!!
ORACLE OF AGES!!!!

slp
06-21-2001, 09:35 AM
ive played that game and we had this idea before that game came out.

anyways i guess you can this that but this will be way way way better and u cant just warp anywere like on the orical of age's.

not all the buildings will be the same ect. almost everything in the orical of ages is the same in both past and prezent.

and there will be bomy choice so it makes it way dif. even w/ ouit bomys the the orical of ages.

Butz
06-21-2001, 09:37 AM
ok...it's just that I just got done playing Oracle of Ages so the story is still fresh in my head...did anyone else notice the typos left in by Nintendo if you played the real ending in Ages after continuing from Seaons? They call General Onox Knox twice and there is no space between Veran and said when Nayru says "It looks like what Veransaid is coming true" Looks like the proof readers fell asleep...

Tybalt
06-21-2001, 09:39 AM
"cinamas"?

slp
06-21-2001, 10:36 AM
on the oceraina of time. there a little movies. like it shows him when ur in the last battle when gannon hits the master sword out it shows it in a movie, "Cinama"

SSmutz
06-21-2001, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Butz
ok...it's just that I just got done playing Oracle of Ages so the story is still fresh in my head...did anyone else notice the typos left in by Nintendo if you played the real ending in Ages after continuing from Seaons? They call General Onox Knox twice and there is no space between Veran and said when Nayru says "It looks like what Veransaid is coming true" Looks like the proof readers fell asleep... Did you ever see "eniviroments" mispelled on the back of the Zelda:OoT box?
I also noticed a spelling error the other day in Zelda:MM, but I forgot where.

slp
06-21-2001, 10:41 AM
recomend that u make sure u true'ly want to be either Bomy or Human when u get the chace to pick because, u dont want to go through the intro again, or through as much as you've gone trough cause it will take a while to go through again.

SSmutz
06-21-2001, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by slp
recomend that u make sure u true'ly want to be either Bomy or Human when u get the chace to pick because, u dont want to go through the intro again, or through as much as you've gone trough cause it will take a while to go through again.
Hm, I forgot if I'm a human or a bomy, or both (cuz of 2 accounts).

KJS
06-23-2001, 10:48 AM
this is good were almost done w/ the intro to frolic. and slp is working on his Present first castle.

slp
07-21-2001, 01:54 AM
we will be taking the Past off and this will be easyer on me and kjl and otherthings included, so im updating frolic over and over come on and look if you want its nice and getting better.

Hoping for somewhat of a population on frolic soon since there are more events on.

to look for - keep on the look for Frolic biening somwere up close to the top of the server list when its done w/ the golden smbol showing were P2p.

please come on to see whats new ect.

slp
07-21-2001, 01:59 AM
SLP Omega (Owner)

KJL (Owner)

Lynzey (Frolic Level Admin) - Need Staff -

Spanko (Frolic Level Admin) - Need Staff -

Asomuese-James (Frolic Police Chief) - Open positions -

SpearMan (Gani Admin)

SparkPlug (Frolic Events Admin) - Staff Needed -

Rie (GFX)

Ask the once that have to staff needed or open positions for jobs

thanks

Torankusu
07-21-2001, 02:12 AM
Hello, the server is just bad and gets No Traffic at all.

slp
07-21-2001, 02:16 AM
to do there are events right now thats why
i maid a quest its not all the way done yet though

Torankusu
07-21-2001, 02:21 AM
big wow. it is still bad.

slp
07-21-2001, 02:23 AM
if you want things to pick up help out

Merlin2
07-21-2001, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by slp
if you want things to pick up help out

slp like omg yer *** ok bye

Birdbird_02
07-21-2001, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by slp
ok, we are making new startings, and alot of "cinamas" and also alot more goin on, we'll give u some pics later.

>> Cinamas? WHAT SI TEHIS???????

for now will have more events and a little more things to do while were making the project 3X.

>> Frolic 3X. I don't get it. Does that mean you, once again, promote a server of frolicing along like a bunch of silly ***got pansies, TIMES THREE?!?!?!! !11111OMG KEWLLL

we will have a present, and past. you'll need to do alot before u can go to the past and a lot of flashbacks.

>> Hmm, so, basically, every single person in your game is the same person. My wife is me, because she has the same flashbacks, along with my mother, father, sister, and uncle bob. Well, Uncle Bob's always been like me.. :/

you go back the the same "castle" or what it will be, and beat the boss there. you'll only get hearts in the past.

>> Oh, cool. Everyone beats the same bad guy over and over, and they all get the same reward, and call eachother heroes. SOUNDS LIKE FUN.

also there will be events in both time's and also "money makers" in both time meaning fishing (present). , mining (past), most u can do in both time's and getting items in the present you will need in the past.

>> Why the hell did you put quotes around money makers? Was it so you would remember to spell check it?

so expect alot and will let Geovanie look at some of the new stuff and only some ppl like stefan, me, kjl, Geovanie.

>> Geovanie yelled at me because he forgot to take his medicine. It's all my fault. :(

mabie some staff, this will take a while but me and kjl are gunna be working around the clock( unlike when we had school) to get it done.

>> You mean you're OUT of school?! God help us.

this project will be verry Private. Only certain ppl will know about it
see it. like me KJL, stefan, and Geo.

>> And you made this forum thread, why?

here is some previews

>> "is some reviews"? I think you mean "Here are some previews." Reviews are text. You know, what you're attempting to make into words, with this thread, and failing miserably at?

http://kjl.square-net.com/frolic/pics/3x_intro1.gif

>> The requested URL was not found on this server.

http://kjl.square-net.com/frolic/pics/3x_intro2.gif

>> The requested URL was not found on this server.

this is only the intro level theres more then 1 intro level.
theres alot of "flash backs" and "cinema's"

>> MORE THEN OEN INTRO LEVAL [email protected] "FLASH BACKS" AND "CINEMA'S" OOPS I MEAN "cinamas" OR WAIT DO I MEAN "CINEMA'S" LOELA ULL NEVAR NO!!!!!!!etc

KJS
07-21-2001, 03:44 AM
yea the url is not found any more cuz of my stupid host cancled my plan

slp
07-22-2001, 05:40 AM
-Spar is up now next to the starting house
-added detail to some levels
-added a path to the Second quest
-currently making quest2
-quest 1 is almost done too

-also working on the ctf levels (thinking around 10) of them on the left island

need more info just ask me or kjl (Currently gone camping)

LAT's needed also

slp
07-22-2001, 05:41 AM
heres the Frolic map (not in right form for the system on frolic)

slp
07-22-2001, 05:42 AM
Grr lol just wait unill i get it into a zip

slp
07-22-2001, 05:43 AM
<map>

RawPower
07-22-2001, 05:46 AM
<sarcasm> LOVE THE MAP! Amazingly detailed! </sarcasm>

slp
07-22-2001, 06:03 AM
lol the map is too big sorry lmao

one more thing
-you can also ask Sparkplug about the future of Frolic

slp
07-22-2001, 06:07 AM
-Feels like a store owner of a small biznis- lol

we need the following
LAT's
Events Team
NAT's
Mabie (Police) not sure though

please ask the following for details on jobs

-slp, sparkplug, lynzey, spanko, kjl

slp
07-22-2001, 08:50 AM
the Forest quest

slp
07-22-2001, 08:51 AM
outside pic

Knightoffrost
07-22-2001, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by slp
the Forest quest

OMG ThATS SUCH AN AWSOME LOOKING QUEST! A *** ASS UNCREATIVE BADDIE QUEST!

slp
07-22-2001, 08:52 AM
Boss
-Get Ready For Denue!-

Butz
07-22-2001, 08:54 AM
That forest scares me...
And I've been to a lot of forests....being a Fox and all....

slp
07-22-2001, 08:54 AM
theres more to it then you see alot of other things are invoved

slp
07-22-2001, 08:55 AM
heh lol scared even a fox

slp
07-22-2001, 09:55 AM
im adding it now i might make some changes so im testing it

slp
07-22-2001, 11:30 AM
the quest is finished , easy levels to beat but the boss is dificult

from the unstuck me house head top right above the swim there will be a path trough the trees leeding there

slp
07-22-2001, 05:32 PM
some new things have been added to Frolic

-Quest
-Detail
-Frolic Police House

Looking to make more tomarow

til then peace

Torankusu
07-22-2001, 11:19 PM
:(

KJS
07-22-2001, 11:20 PM
well I am back from camping...

well if that quest is all baddies stuff then I am going to delete some levels and redo them so people have to use there mind...

well I am going to check it out now...

Torankusu
07-22-2001, 11:22 PM
okay..