PDA

View Full Version : Banned accounts.

Raelyn
06-18-2004, 09:55 AM
Ok, I heard that accounts that had been banned unjustly by Nemesis during his reign of corruptedness were being restored. Is this true? I've PM'd about it, but it's obvious that nothing happens unless it's made into a public matter, so.. has anyone heard about this?

LordMatt
06-18-2004, 10:03 AM
Mine got banned during that time, this one infact. It got unbanned the next day...

Spark910
06-18-2004, 11:04 AM
Use the correct section, tech support. I'm getting tired of moving all of these posts.

Python523
06-18-2004, 04:41 PM
Use the correct section, tech support. I'm getting tired of moving all of these posts.
god forbid, a mod that mods :O! :P

matt8891
06-18-2004, 04:51 PM
god forbid, a mod that mods :O! :P

Heh.....He's gotta move threads alot though XD..People need to learn.

darkreign3
06-18-2004, 05:11 PM
Thats the fun of it tho.... makeing the mods, well MOD hahah

matt8891
06-18-2004, 06:01 PM
Thats the fun of it tho.... makeing the mods, well MOD hahah

I dont think a Moderator should be moving threads everyday like Spark does....People need to think of what they are talking about..THEN decide,"Which forum should i post my concern under?"...Not that hard...Anyway lets not get of topic of this thread.

matt8891
06-18-2004, 06:02 PM
I hope all accounts that Nemesis banned are all unbanned asap....I know 2 peoples who accounts were banned by Nemesis...By the way....Why did nemesis do that??I never knew why.

Raelyn
06-18-2004, 07:58 PM
Well if anyone with some uber magical powers is reading this, my old account *Beautiful_Death was banned by Nemesis and never got unbanned. Ugh, and right after I upgraded it another 6 months too. -.-

matt8891
06-18-2004, 08:11 PM
Well if anyone with some uber magical powers is reading this, my old account *Beautiful_Death was banned by Nemesis and never got unbanned. Ugh, and right after I upgraded it another 6 months too. -.-

You should send an e-mail to [email protected]

Include your graal account subscription reciept,account name and password. Also i think it'd be a good idea if you wrote how long ago it was when the account got banned by Nemesis.

Raelyn
06-18-2004, 08:36 PM
I can give account name and password, but there is no way I have a reciept that old. :o Especially because I was using msn at the time and now they wipe inactive accounts, even paid one. :/ I am notorious for not checking my email for months. -.- Regardless, I've tried emailing/messaging so many people and never even get a reply, so I don't even bother anymore, the only times I've ever gotten things fixed was posting them on the forums. -.- I mean, honestly, I sent Stefan a forum PM like a 8 months ago about when the GK server crashed and exploded alot of items in my house, and I still haven't gotten the verification for the read receipt. -.- I even made a post, similar to the PM, and he actually posted on that thread, yet still hasn't read the PM. o.o I finally got ahold of him in graal and talked to him, he said to talk to Jagen about it. Omg, Jagen and everyone else had been telling me for months that Stefan is the only one who has the access to house logs. -.- It's retarded when one person says "talk to that guy" and "that guy" says "talk to this one person".

matt8891
06-18-2004, 08:44 PM
I've tried emailing/messaging so many people and never even get a reply, so I don't even bother anymore, the only times I've ever gotten things fixed was posting them on the forums. -.- I mean, honestly, I sent Stefan a forum PM like a 8 months ago about when the GK server crashed and exploded alot of items in my house, and I still haven't gotten the verification for the read receipt.

Other ways of getting this fixed are the following:
1) http://support.graalonline.com/ Set up a support ticket.
2) Im sure Stefan read your forum pm because i recently pm'd him about 1-2 weeks ago and he responded. The next morning.
3) Try e-mailing [email protected] like i suggest before. Be sure to Accept his auto response e-mail or your e-mail will not be sent.
4) Try and catch Stefan on Graal Kingdoms.
5) Try forum pming Stefan again.

Milkdude99
06-19-2004, 12:04 AM
You should send an e-mail to [email protected]

Include your graal account subscription reciept,account name and password. Also i think it'd be a good idea if you wrote how long ago it was when the account got banned by Nemesis. NEVER send the Password , Unixmad does NOT need it to access any account. All you do by sending the password is taking the chance the email may be intercepted and you account will be compromised. Good Lord people use your head! :whatever:

Crono
06-19-2004, 12:21 AM
Unix already has all your passwords/accounts why would you need to send him it XD! Moon Good speaks the mightyest

unixmad
06-23-2004, 07:58 AM
I have unbanned the account even if the ban reason was: Deleted information off Bravo...

Hope you are now older and will not do it again ;)

Crono
06-23-2004, 03:47 PM
I have unbanned the account even if the ban reason was: Deleted information off Bravo...

Hope you are now older and will not do it again ;)

Wow he posts :rolleyes:

Zero Hour
06-23-2004, 03:58 PM
Wow, he's leanient.

Milkdude99
06-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Wow he posts :rolleyes: LOL sure he does ... :p

Raelyn
06-29-2004, 11:39 AM
Wow, cake! See, I told you, it would have never gotten fixed had I sent emails out to unix, steffie, and half the known world, but making things public is effective! :D

*still waiting on a read reciept for a forum PM sent to stefan 8-9 months ago*

matt8891
06-29-2004, 03:24 PM
Wow, cake! See, I told you, it would have never gotten fixed had I sent emails out to unix, steffie, and half the known world, but making things public is effective! :D

*still waiting on a read reciept for a forum PM sent to stefan 8-9 months ago*

rofl...Maybe he's just...tired;p

xManiamaNx
06-29-2004, 04:23 PM
unixmad actually posted. whoah.