PDA

View Full Version : Graal2001 Hosted Playerworld Forums

matt8891
06-15-2004, 04:54 PM
I dont know if this topic should be here but i dont know.....

I just though it would be a good idea if a new forum was made under the "Classic and PlayerWorlds" catagory on these forums.The new forum would be called "Hosted Playerworlds".These forums for hosted playerworlds would let the players that play the playerworld talk about events, and just basic discussion about the playerworld. I think ONLY Hosted playerworlds should have these forums because they've done the work needed to get to the "Hosted Tab",these new forums could be a prize/bonus for working hard and getting their playerworld to the "Hosted Tab". Also they should have to e-mail or forum pm Spark,Unixmand,Stefan or whoever is in charge of adding forums to catagory's so that no unecessary(no players would post) playerworld forums are made under the catagory.

Spark910
06-15-2004, 05:06 PM
Having individual playerworld forums are pointless, due to low traffic, and having loads of sub-forums such as 'Staff', 'Classic', 'Hosted', 'UC' would too be pointless as its too many.

However we plan to get rid of the playerworld forums but if people have ideas of good/suitable sub-forums to add to make sure that things can easily be found and doesn't get too busy in the playerworld forums then please suggest, but we only need 1/2 sub-forums really.

matt8891
06-15-2004, 05:36 PM
I guess thats right...I knew i'd be kinda pointless, but not to playerworld owners. They'd think of it as a bonus to their success i guess.

zokemon
07-10-2004, 08:43 AM
"Bonus"?
Having your playerworld on hosted is "bonus" enough but that shouldn't be your intent correct? -_-

Spark910
07-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Well hmm... Hosted/Private should be in one sub-forum maybe :eek:

Mykel
07-10-2004, 05:58 PM
You are getting rid of the Playerworld forums?

That is a horrible idea.

Spark910
07-10-2004, 06:26 PM
You are getting rid of the Playerworld forums?

That is a horrible idea.

Yup, because we lack anyone who can update them. ^^

Mykel
07-10-2004, 09:58 PM
Yup, because we lack anyone who can update them. ^^Horrible. :\

zokemon
07-11-2004, 12:01 AM
e_e
that is all my face can say

Damix2
07-11-2004, 01:56 AM
Someone needs to take a day just to organize the forums. The Graal2001 forums can be made into 1 till the time when it comes back. Playerworld forums have to be cleaned out like Spark said, maybe just split into 3 sections, 1 for classic (hirings, events, advertising), 1 for hosted/private (same as classic) and 1 for everything else (announcements from the PWA, reviews, maybe really important dates/events)

Whatever maybe add some hacks too eep

Spark910
07-11-2004, 02:14 AM
Someone needs to take a day just to organize the forums. The Graal2001 forums can be made into 1 till the time when it comes back. Playerworld forums have to be cleaned out like Spark said, maybe just split into 3 sections, 1 for classic (hirings, events, advertising), 1 for hosted/private (same as classic) and 1 for everything else (announcements from the PWA, reviews, maybe really important dates/events)

Whatever maybe add some hacks too eep

Thats exactly, well basically, what we want doing. But 2 not 3 forums for playerworlds. And keeps 2001 Events on main forum incase they do any promotional events for now.

But still need unixmad/stefan/robert to do it.

Damix2
07-11-2004, 02:21 AM
Thats exactly, well basically, what we want doing. But 2 not 3 forums for playerworlds. And keeps 2001 Events on main forum incase they do any promotional events for now.

But still need unixmad/stefan/robert to do it.

I'm saying that Graal 2001 does not need 4 forums but should keep its main one, sorry I didn't word it very well.

What 2 forums for Playerworlds, sorry if you mentioned them before, I've been kiond of it lately.