PDA

View Full Version : Graal Freezes

Griffyn
06-15-2004, 05:20 AM
Hey, recently (as in today), after I run and play Graal for a few minutes, the game freezes my whole machine, and I have to manually shut it down and restart and stuff. Any ideas or suggestions? Like I said, it only started doing this today, which I find really weird. Thanks.

matt8891
06-16-2004, 06:42 PM
Hey, recently (as in today), after I run and play Graal for a few minutes, the game freezes my whole machine, and I have to manually shut it down and restart and stuff. Any ideas or suggestions? Like I said, it only started doing this today, which I find really weird. Thanks.

Hmm...This happened to me before...Try going into your graal folder on your comp and opening graalconfig.txt...Scroll down and turn all volumes to 0....Then try graal again with sounds to 0.

If you want sounds im pretty sure you have to delete graal,then install it again, but you have to install ALL sound packs.

Griffyn
06-16-2004, 10:08 PM
Hmm...This happened to me before...Try going into your graal folder on your comp and opening graalconfig.txt...Scroll down and turn all volumes to 0....Then try graal again with sounds to 0.

If you want sounds im pretty sure you have to delete graal,then install it again, but you have to install ALL sound packs.
Hey man thanks for the suggestion, but I already had my all the sounds levels at zero.

matt8891
06-16-2004, 11:07 PM
Hey man thanks for the suggestion, but I already had my all the sounds levels at zero.

Hmmm....Then i suggest you contact Stefan and get him to take a look at this.

Griffyn
06-16-2004, 11:43 PM
Hmmm....Then i suggest you contact Stefan and get him to take a look at this.
Actually I just went ahead and delted and reinstalled Graal, seems to work fine now. Thanks for the help anyway man.

Griffyn
06-17-2004, 04:17 AM
Actually I just went ahead and delted and reinstalled Graal, seems to work fine now. Thanks for the help anyway man.
Wait, nevermind. :rolleyes:

matt8891
06-17-2004, 07:13 AM

Heh..Im going to tell my cousin to do that because that is happening to him right now.