PDA

View Full Version : Account e-mail error/bug

NicoX
06-12-2004, 11:21 AM
bug?
my account´s email has changed FROM [email protected] to
[email protected] =/ i emailed unixmad and lyndzey but they wont answer and i have a request of my account of course......maybe someone is able to fix it =/

NicoX

matt8891
06-12-2004, 11:49 AM
bug?
my account´s email has changed FROM [email protected] to
[email protected] =/ i emailed unixmad and lyndzey but they wont answer and i have a request of my account of course......maybe someone is able to fix it =/

NicoX

Set up a Gra HelpDesk support ticket.....Also trying going to ERA and asking Anegl to chance

davidpsy
06-12-2004, 11:55 AM
It seems as if the hackers seem to be getting smarter..

Spark910
06-12-2004, 11:58 AM
It seems as if the hackers seem to be getting smarter..

Hardly.
A typing error by an admin or user if the admin copied/pasted properly. x_x

And Nico for the third time USE THE CORRECT FORUM SECTION TO PUT YOUR POST. You require help, so support. So use TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

Also put a title with meaning ''account email error/bug'' not ''bug''.

davidpsy
06-12-2004, 12:11 PM
Hardly.
A typing error by an admin or user if the admin copied/pasted properly. x_x

And Nico for the third time USE THE CORRECT FORUM SECTION TO PUT YOUR POST. You require help, so support. So use TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

Also put a title with meaning ''account email error/bug'' not ''bug''.

Yeah probably not, it seemed too good even for them. What I thought they might of done is stoled his password, then changed his email address to one very similer to make people think it was the ogrinal one and then when he complains about it the hackers would then say it was theirs and he was.. ok never mind lol.

Yeah it was most likely an admin typing error.

Spark910
06-12-2004, 02:53 PM
Yeah probably not, it seemed too good even for them. What I thought they might of done is stoled his password, then changed his email address to one very similer to make people think it was the ogrinal one and then when he complains about it the hackers would then say it was theirs and he was.. ok never mind lol.

Yeah it was most likely an admin typing error.

Yeah, they'd have to steal the e-mail address too to do that >_<

osrs
06-12-2004, 05:32 PM
Lyndzey is no longer active and i doubt unixmad will do such work. Better way is contacting Angel. :)

matt8891
06-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Lyndzey is no longer active and i doubt unixmad will do such work. Better way is contacting Angel. :)

Did Lyndzey quit or was she fired?? And i can hardly find Angel on anymore.