PDA

View Full Version : Farewell

Limelight Panda
06-12-2004, 07:41 AM
This is the last thing, I will ever post on the graal forums.
I am sorry to all of you, Things were always great for me here. Really it was my home, I made lots of friends, but also enemys.

I will miss you all, so will sadasai for he is leaving with me.
May you all prosper in the future, and to all the new ones having a rough time, don't ever let anybody think they are better then you, they are just trying to make you jealous, don't sink to their level, just keep your head high; and don't stop trying to become stronger.

I will miss you all..
Here is the list of all the people I am very grateful I met, im sorry, if I forgot to mention your name.

Vlad,John,Grirahan,Nayoko,Misty,Reiko,Zack,Miz,Hur umi,Ed,Ganki,Nido,kinkino, ana,rygell,quarius,bill,skyerus.

and many more...

Good bye my friends, may you all have a better future.

- Panda Romanov Miyamoto
Former Royal Guard Leader of Kurenai Joukai

Chaos0838
06-12-2004, 07:44 AM
As Panda left, I have left too. Friends for life, mate.
Farewell, Graal.

XxDarkrazorxX
06-12-2004, 09:17 AM
NOOOOOOO mate! :(
cya in after live dudes, peace out.

LoveableNalle
06-12-2004, 10:46 AM
Come back you got meh gloves.......................
Farewell my friend, I wish you had talked to me first,and not let me find you had quit while I slept.I wish you and vlad peace joy and happiness in your endeavors. But you could of given me the gloves back x.x Darn im not going to sleep anymore cuz something else may happen while im sleeping lol. :frown:

XxDarkrazorxX
06-12-2004, 03:08 PM
good luck, take care :) and give nayoko's gloves back first :)

Zero Hour
06-12-2004, 06:06 PM
o.o... Bye, Vlad.

Salli
06-13-2004, 07:21 AM
Vlad's leaving too?? :( I'm soo late!! xX

GoZelda
06-13-2004, 04:48 PM
Vlad,John,Grirahan,Nayoko,Misty,Reiko,Zack,Miz,Hur umi,Ed,Ganki,Nido,kinkino, ana,rygell,quarius,bill,skyerus.
Omg i r teh not 0nj teh list i r not happeh adn l3e7