PDA

View Full Version : Names for bomy pets?

grim_squeaker_x
03-25-2001, 07:34 AM
I already had posted this in another thread buit I'll post it here so that it will mroe likely get noticed... ahem:
Originally said by Grim Squaeker
But anyways maybe a command for setting a bomy's name should be added, and then just make show name show race ^^

Alhough by now I tink that it could just be under the bomy pet in question just as it is with players... Although maybe a specially colored name (So that everyone can recognize it as a pet and not a player) would be necesarry then.
Which brings me to another idea:
Making people with admin powers have their chat text in a different colour so that they are more likely to get noticed, I've altely noticed that they already appear slightly higher for admins but a different coloured text would make it even more noticeable.

Lycia
03-25-2001, 08:25 AM
oh dear god yes!

Psyker
03-25-2001, 09:15 AM
that would be nice.

K-Dawg
03-25-2001, 10:27 PM
Yes,that would be nice.

FatherDante
03-26-2001, 12:30 AM
Yeah, then I could name my precious little waiko something pretty.

I can't think of anything right now. Actually, I got this idea myself, by mistake, I was playing with Seraetras' bomy and I asked it it's name for fun, and it answered! I thought there was a new command, it was actually Seraetras playing a trick on me. :)

Psyker
03-26-2001, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante

I can't think of anything right now. Actually, I got this idea myself, by mistake, I was playing with Seraetras' bomy and I asked it it's name for fun, and it answered! I thought there was a new command, it was actually Seraetras playing a trick on me. :)
LOL!