PDA

View Full Version : Long Lost Princess

TeRRi2k
06-11-2004, 04:45 AM
(Or so Zoe calls it)

Deep in the Samurai/KJ caves... a young, lonely girl tries to find her way out... but no luck. She is hungry, she is tired, she feels frustrated. This girl is Hurumi.

She's been wondering in the caves for nearly a year. People say that she looks much like the previous Queen of Dustari, whos rumored to have been kidnapped and killed. She looks much like her...cept this girl is in her childhood, and the Queen was past her teens.

Queen Zoe found her wondering on the isle of Samurai half cognizant of all about her and brought her home to Dustari hiding her for a year to ascertain that Samurai would no longer come after her once they took the throne.

She is now a royal descendent of the throne. The child has a vague memory of her past, but nothing more than that.

(feel free to suggest/whatever. Part of it Zoe/Padren made up, some i added. But basically a lot of things in there goes again my story because
1. original hurumi is not even human therefore ageless, but now i'm a kid. so i need an explanation for that.
2. okay there are other problems but i can't think of them right now :P probaly what happened after I got kidnapped by samurais last year + why was i wondering around the caves, why didn't i get help and return home? etc.)

[ was bored: my rp char ^_^ she's around 13 and she likes acting like she's 5.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/hurumi/hurucharl.png
chibi style! ^^; Does the apron look familiar to any of you? lol.]

Salli
06-11-2004, 07:27 AM
Cute!!!! ;)

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Nice work hurumi, the story's a bit basic, could possibly be beefed up a tad, but its kewl. Nice picture too, although...why's she got that trowel in her hand? Is she going to be laying some bricks or something? XD

TeRRi2k
06-11-2004, 01:43 PM
..LOL
supposed to be my dagger. she's not strong enough to hold a sword.

suggest something to the story, if you have any suggestions :P

davidpsy
06-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Hmm I have an idea, she is how she is because she is the queen only from another reality. You could say there was some portal to another reality in the cave and the queen steped in it and at the same time the queen from another reality and age steped in and the portal closed.

TeRRi2k
06-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Welll but basically my char now (Hurumi) is same as the char when she was Queen. Cept nobody knows that besides her looking like the old Queen, and my char herself has no clue. So they're from the same reality basically ;P nice idea, cept that I don't know if it'll work well

Butz
06-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Maybe something was done to her while she was held captive. Like maybe her captors knew that she was ageless, and tried to tap into that ability somehow, causing a magical accident which transformed the queen and clouded her memories, leaving her in a dazed state. Not knowing who or where she was, she stumbled into the caves, wandering.
Dunno just an idea.
Nice drawing too.^.^;
But you can't assume that daggers are going to be light weapons in the kingdoms. My brother has a dagger on his account that weighs 45 kg...
I'd like to see someone swing a 45 kg dagger...>.>

Salli
06-11-2004, 06:50 PM
Maybe she thought that the cave would have some answers why she was there? And so she stayed at the cave until Queen Zoe found her...

Zero Hour
06-11-2004, 08:07 PM
Or maybe a space ship flew from outer space and cloned her, then the rebel army marched in and took her back, but there was another army of clones... no wait that's star wars.

TeRRi2k
06-11-2004, 08:51 PM
rofl

i like butz idea :) will add that to the story later, but wait, so her 'enemies' tried to 'tap' into that abilty somehow, causing a magical accident. What do you mean by tap into that :P
But no matter, i like the magical accident thing :P sounds coolee.

Myukoi
06-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Neat, the picture is all mermaid melody style, though i don't see how that looks like the apron on the game.

TeRRi2k
06-11-2004, 11:09 PM
it doesn't, not everything in the pic fits :P

oh yeah about the dagger, my char's dagger isn't even upgraded or anything, so its very light. Wee.

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-12-2004, 03:11 AM
it doesn't, not everything in the pic fits :P

oh yeah about the dagger, my char's dagger isn't even upgraded or anything, so its very light. Wee.

Not dagger, trowel ;)

TeRRi2k
06-12-2004, 03:26 AM
i assumed most people have already seen my in game char :P and icant draw daggers well :[

LoveableNalle
06-12-2004, 05:43 AM
(Or so Zoe calls it)

Deep in the Samurai/KJ caves... a young, lonely girl tries to find her way out... but no luck. She is hungry, she is tired, she feels frustrated. This girl is Hurumi.

She's been wondering in the caves for nearly a year. People say that she looks much like the previous Queen of Dustari, whos rumored to have been kidnapped and killed. She looks much like her...cept this girl is in her childhood, and the Queen was past her teens.

Queen Zoe found her wondering on the isle of Samurai half cognizant of all about her and brought her home to Dustari hiding her for a year to ascertain that Samurai would no longer come after her once they took the throne.

She is now a royal descendent of the throne. The child has a vague memory of her past, but nothing more than that.

(feel free to suggest/whatever. Part of it Zoe/Padren made up, some i added. But basically a lot of things in there goes again my story because
1. original hurumi is not even human therefore ageless, but now i'm a kid. so i need an explanation for that.
2. okay there are other problems but i can't think of them right now :P probaly what happened after I got kidnapped by samurais last year + why was i wondering around the caves, why didn't i get help and return home? etc.)

[ was bored: my rp char ^_^ she's around 13 and she likes acting like she's 5.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/hurumi/hurucharl.png
chibi style! ^^; Does the apron look familiar to any of you? lol.]
And why does it have to be caves of Samurai that she has to be in? Why not forest that has been deserted for long time now? Why is Kurenai Joukai being made the heavy here? I, Nayoko Miyamoto as Empress of Kurenai Joukai do protest!!!!!

Butz
06-12-2004, 07:07 AM
Because Hurumi was kidnapped by members of Samurai long ago before the last war. Thus, if she was kidnapped and taken there, that's where she would be. Don't take it personally. ^.^;;;

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Because Hurumi was kidnapped by members of Samurai long ago before the last war. Thus, if she was kidnapped and taken there, that's where she would be. Don't take it personally. ^.^;;;

Werd, you wouldnt find fun RPing stuff like that happening nowadays :(

GryffonDurime
06-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Yeha, I mean I'd hope KJ dosen't hold the actions of Larrien Amelyn, Charles Harrisburg, or Kamuii Nightrose against Padren or Zoe. Because we certainly don't hold the actions of a former leader against the current rulers of KJ.

TeRRi2k
06-12-2004, 09:43 PM
And why does it have to be caves of Samurai that she has to be in? Why not forest that has been deserted for long time now? Why is Kurenai Joukai being made the heavy here? I, Nayoko Miyamoto as Empress of Kurenai Joukai do protest!!!!!

Because:
1) she was kidnapped before by samurais, taken to their island
2) (this is same char as the one on graal2001) She was the Empress too once, but only for a short while. That's why she's been lost forever coz she cant even find her way out
3) She's a mixed child, her parents were from Dustari and Samurais from long ago. So i thought it would be cool to stick her back on KJ island
4) Zoe said she found me there, so i went along with it :P

Myukoi
06-14-2004, 12:21 AM
I like the ragnarok style in your signature also, and the dagger looks exactly like a shovel or a gardening tool.

TeRRi2k
06-14-2004, 03:28 AM
lolz
so let it be a shovel or something. You can still do damage to people with that

Myukoi
06-14-2004, 08:32 AM
Yeah, since she's like a little girl or whatever she could have some sort of shovel, and people will be all like "Aw, how cute. The little girl is hunting treasure with the shovel" then it mutates into a sharp knife and you cut them into pieces.. @[email protected] only if you have to, course. OR it could just be a shovel. Pretty shell bomy.

TeRRi2k
06-14-2004, 04:41 PM
Hahaha aww the shovel idea is cute :3

Cept the part where it mutates and cuts people. That's like from Inuyasha haha, where the guy can make teh sword transform at will

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-14-2004, 06:42 PM
and the dagger looks exactly like a shovel or a gardening tool.

*High fives* XD

Myukoi
06-14-2004, 08:21 PM
It looks exactly like my pie cutter.. let me see if i can find my webcam.

edit: wee! it's now found. wow, i'm bored. my pie cutter is cool though, it's semi-sharp, and can cut other things besides pie.

Crono
06-14-2004, 08:40 PM
I like the ragnarok style in your signature also, and the dagger looks exactly like a shovel or a gardening tool.

Thats another MMORPG why isnt anyone commenting on this?

Mousefuzz
06-14-2004, 08:56 PM
the previous Queen before death spitout her blue pearl of immortality and hid it , the pearl imbued with the lifeforce and essence of the queen used its powers and like an egg began to grow . Months later a new life was hatched from the pearl , a girl already a child but with the soul of a queen . Knowing nothing of her previous life this new hurumi wandered in the caves of her birth , surviving on lichen and frogs

Myukoi
06-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Thats another MMORPG why isnt anyone commenting on this?
Because they actually have lives? And "Ragnarok" is a manga and anime, "Ragnarok Online" is an MMORPG.

GoZelda
06-14-2004, 09:28 PM
the previous Queen before death spitout her blue pearl of immortality and hid it , the pearl imbued with the lifeforce and essence of the queen used its powers and like an egg began to grow . Months later a new life was hatched from the pearl , a girl already a child but with the soul of a queen . Knowing nothing of her previous life this new hurumi wandered in the caves of her birth , surviving on lichen and frogs
That seems a bit of a contradiction...

busyrobot
06-14-2004, 09:45 PM
That seems a bit of a contradiction...

Not at all, frogs and lichens together form a rather balanced diet. :)

And Nayoko, if you look back a bit in the KJ forums (if not there than the Dustari ones) you'll find the info on the original kidnapping.

Samurai did kidnap her before and take her there, so it does make good sense she'd be found there.

TeRRi2k
06-14-2004, 09:55 PM

I kinda like this idea, not that I'm saying frogs and lichen taste good. Im still not really sure how the previous Queen died ;o

See what I don't get here is my previous char was an immortal already, so then she won't need a pearl, and that means shes can't die (unless certain circumstances maybe..?) But then I like the soul in a child's body, and the eating frogs.

GoZelda
06-14-2004, 10:37 PM
Not at all, frogs and lichens together form a rather balanced diet. :)
Tell you what, I bolded some text for a particular reason x_x

Crono
06-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Because they actually have lives? And "Ragnarok" is a manga and anime, "Ragnarok Online" is an MMORPG.

That mmorpg was based off the anime/manga..>_>; that and people just say "ragnarok" these days. :o

Myukoi
06-15-2004, 12:06 AM
I'm sorry that i was rude.

TeRRi2k
06-15-2004, 02:41 AM
Maybe something was done to her while she was held captive. Like maybe her captors knew that she was ageless, and tried to tap into that ability somehow, causing a magical accident which transformed the queen and clouded her memories, leaving her in a dazed state. Not knowing who or where she was, she stumbled into the caves, wandering.
Dunno just an idea.
Nice drawing too.^.^;
But you can't assume that daggers are going to be light weapons in the kingdoms. My brother has a dagger on his account that weighs 45 kg...
I'd like to see someone swing a 45 kg dagger...>.>

dunno which ideas i should imput. I can't try mashing them together, although im kinda busy to try right now ;)

axman36
06-15-2004, 06:32 AM
I know Im not an Dustarian(looking at my signature) but why did Samurias kidnap her? I know that we were part time enemies, but we never had war(I think, some people told me that) so, why couldnt it be forest, or pirates(no offense) arent the pirates who kidnap innocent people and shoot down there ships?

TeRRi2k
06-15-2004, 02:26 PM
We had a few wars with Samurais back then I believe. At least I remember being in some of them.

I don't know why they kidnapped me, i think some 'other' people were involved too because of how King Lance brainwashed my character or something.

(btw, i think you spelled your kingdom name wrong in your sig.)

GoZelda
06-15-2004, 05:50 PM
I know Im not an Dustarian(looking at my signature) but why did Samurias kidnap her? I know that we were part time enemies, but we never had war(I think, some people told me that) so, why couldnt it be forest, or pirates(no offense) arent the pirates who kidnap innocent people and shoot down there ships?
Samurai had never war with Dustari. Bakugun had.

TeRRi2k
06-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Oh yeah, righto :P

http://www.graalonline.com/community/gallery.php?image=692

I'm used to calling Bakugun, Samurai, etc etc probably because of graal2001

Myukoi
06-15-2004, 10:49 PM
Maybe you should make a movie, like get a program and do the whole thing over and again, then add some nelly furtado music and it would be all cool.

TeRRi2k
06-15-2004, 10:51 PM
do what over and over again

Myukoi
06-16-2004, 03:56 AM
oops i mean do the whole history lol.

MasterNuke
06-16-2004, 05:55 AM
*sigh* Another aquaintance to meet from the ever expanding family... I'm glad I'm a good (but somewhat strange) friend of them. =) Even though I'm supposed to know you pretty well anyway >.> But since you're somewhat different now... hmm... I'm friggin old enough to be your Great x4 grandfather haha (sooo glad I'm not as mortal as everyone else)...

TeRRi2k
06-16-2004, 04:30 PM
I thought your char was never mortal anyway? :P

MasterNuke
06-17-2004, 05:30 AM
My char ages very slowly... I show signs of a Human in his 30s... I can bother to lengthen my life by 1000 more years but I would have to do a ritual involving sacrificing new born mammals... which is cruel... or I could go to my home dimension to get ingredients to make another youth potion (Don't snoop around my house so much >:O)... but...

ANYWAY... It is very bad to mix experimental magic... most of the time it causes things to be changed into a beautiful crystal state... but usually isn't good if that beautiful crystal thing happens to be your lunch.

TeRRi2k
06-17-2004, 05:07 PM
mleh i think maybe just like, a magical accident happened and my char got shrunk back to her teens or something [really weird, since my char ish supposed to be like 1000+ old before because she is an immortal] so typically, they're the same person that has no memories of her past. At least, those memories are lost. Okay :-D

GoZelda
06-17-2004, 08:05 PM
Now make a nice clean version of it and get it added to the site in my sig kthxbai

TeRRi2k
06-17-2004, 11:43 PM
why? :O kay later when i got time

Myukoi
06-18-2004, 12:51 AM
i think a good history saved to a notepad would be good, but only if your like obsessed XD