PDA

View Full Version : Reconnect 'Account is already in use.' problem

projectigi
06-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Almost everytime im on a Server and want to reconnect it says:
'Account is already in use.'

And sometime when i close my Graal my Player stays on the server(i can see it in RC)

WHY?
i reinstalled graal and the problem is still there

Goboom
06-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Lag would be my best guess.

Crono
06-10-2004, 07:57 PM
Are you on a 56k?

matt8891
06-10-2004, 11:09 PM

And sometime when i close my Graal my Player stays on the server(i can see it in RC)

WHY?

Heres the problems that i think are causing it:

1) Someone is hacking your account.

2)You could have your RC logged on another computer. (Thats why IP should be set)

3)Some kind og bug in your computer.

I think you should trying creating another account for graal and try to go on graal then...If your still having the problem then im pretty sure there is a bug in graal download or on your computer.

Spark910
06-10-2004, 11:27 PM
Heres the problems that i think are causing it:

1) Someone is hacking your account.

2)You could have your RC logged on another computer. (Thats why IP should be set)

3)Some kind og bug in your computer.

I think you should trying creating another account for graal and try to go on graal then...If your still having the problem then im pretty sure there is a bug in graal download or on your computer.
If you connect to RC and someone else is logged in you will just boot them...

matt8891
06-11-2004, 01:31 AM
If you connect to RC and someone else is logged in you will just boot them...

Hmm...Then i guess its a bug in your comp.Im sure its not in graal download file because everyone would have it.

Damix2
06-11-2004, 01:53 AM

WHY?

Sometime after logging off era and logging on with a different account, my first account is still on, I can see it, not only in the playerlist but in game, I go up to it and try to hit it, but nothing happens, but it does accumulate online time.

matt8891
06-11-2004, 02:49 AM
Sometime after logging off era and logging on with a different account, my first account is still on, I can see it, not only in the playerlist but in game, I go up to it and try to hit it, but nothing happens, but it does accumulate online time.

I can understand that happening on ERA..They dont have a Classic tileset so there tileset may take a little bit longer to load than e.g(delteria)...So that can cause major lag sometimes...But hmm i cant figure out why it keeps saying that for him.

darkreign3
06-11-2004, 03:09 AM
That happened to me until i got my cable modem xD

matt8891
06-11-2004, 03:43 AM
That happened to me until i got my cable modem xD

Hmm...Then i guess this bug is only people for Dial-Up.

projectigi
06-11-2004, 09:22 AM
I got adsl lol
And no one is on when i just logging on rc lol only when i get on player then and reconnect ;) but only when i reconnect and soemtimes when i log off my player is still on the server =/ other friends from me got the same problem... its on more than 1 server

XxDarkrazorxX
06-23-2004, 02:03 AM
i got the same problem on all servers...especially if you lag that much and think something like aw...screw it and just press the power button of yer PC , then it stays in the server, even on srvr list..

Kappa00p2p
06-23-2004, 07:17 AM

WHY?

That happens to me when im at my friends house. I play graal on his laptop that is wirelessly connected to the internet via cable modem. Im pretty sure that it is just extreme lag.

osrs
06-23-2004, 07:08 PM
Happens to me every time. I wonder why too.

matt8891
06-23-2004, 07:16 PM
Happens to me every time. I wonder why too.

Hmm...I guess it just major lag with NPC-Server maybe.

Malinko
06-23-2004, 07:19 PM
The answer. Lag.

Zero Hour
06-23-2004, 07:27 PM
The client doesn't get the chance to tell the server you have d/c, and it will not d/c until it either times out, or an admin d/cs it.

D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C D/C

JohnGames
06-24-2004, 06:32 AM
Its funnier on graal 3d lag (older version). people stayed there for 30 minutes!

(dont ask me where to get that old version; a friend told me about it)

matt8891
06-24-2004, 05:09 PM
Its funnier on graal 3d lag (older version). people stayed there for 30 minutes!

(dont ask me where to get that old version; a friend told me about it)

Iv'e heard of that.