PDA

View Full Version : Backage.

TeRRi2k
06-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Heheh here is a lil pointless note from me. ^^

I just want to say I'm very glad to be back and back in Dustari again. =] Been gone for nearly ehh I don't remember, almost a year after my character got kidnapped or whatever.

Always been in Dustari for the past x years and I just feel nice coming back I guess even though I've been gone for too long and don't know many people now. <3 Zoe.

(Okay more rp stuff. I'm confused about my character now. Since i was supposed to be kidnapped. Now I'm coming back, marrying Jagen(the guy that kidnapped me...o_o) who's the adopted son of Zoe. I was thinking of making a NEW char but then that won't make sense since my old char is in love with Jagen's char. So he's a Sagesun now but ive been told that I might become a Sagesun also so ewww incest :P jk. But I just find that no rp relationships make sense.)

Muha_builder
06-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Hmm , Well welcome back always good to see some old faces.((not in the way that your face looks old or something erm eh yea))

GoZelda
06-06-2004, 10:59 PM
That's just the stockholm syndrome, girl. Very normal. It hapenned in the World is not Enough too.

Salli
06-07-2004, 03:15 AM
Jag's the adopted son of Wren

Python523
06-07-2004, 04:28 AM
>: O >: ( >: O

TeRRi2k
06-07-2004, 04:53 AM
Apparently me and Jag are supposed to get married but wren told Jagen to be like 12-13 or whatever...but my char is like 18 so..

so what's goign onnnn~ lol

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Apparently me and Jag are supposed to get married but wren told Jagen to be like 12-13 or whatever...but my char is like 18 so..

so what's goign onnnn~ lol

Maybe jagen likes more mature women ;)

LordZen
06-07-2004, 10:38 PM
Adopted son of Wren?..

Limelight Panda
06-08-2004, 01:23 AM
Im wrens great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Uncles, pet turkey.

Splke
06-08-2004, 05:21 AM
Jagen's Wren's adopted son? Why would royalty adopt a derelict (owned :))

im kidding

TeRRi2k
06-08-2004, 02:05 PM
Now i'm Zoe's adopted daughter.

That makes Jagen my step-brother, oh deeear.
I smell incest :) jk

MasterNuke
06-09-2004, 05:52 AM
In royalty yet again? ai yai yaiIf you ever get bored of being in royalty... you can always join my side in just being a noble... It might even have a good ring to it =o Lady Hurumi =P

TeRRi2k
06-09-2004, 02:19 PM
ive been noble since graal 2001, then warrior/mage or something, the duchess :P ahhh i played almost everything
Ed, that sounds like you're proposing to me more like :P

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-09-2004, 02:44 PM
In royalty yet again? ai yai yaiIf you ever get bored of being in royalty... you can always join my side in just being a noble... It might even have a good ring to it =o Lady Hurumi =P

Well, not really...i mean, wren's a Dictator, doesn't that mean she's not a monarch?

npcserverRC
06-10-2004, 06:08 AM
i like pie

Muha_builder
06-10-2004, 09:36 AM
Well, not really...i mean, wren's a Dictator, doesn't that mean she's not a monarch?
Didnt she say that zoe adopted her ?

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Didnt she say that zoe adopted her ?

Ah yes, i'm stupid.

But not stupid enough to do something like this:

i like pie

davidpsy
06-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Ah yes, i'm stupid.

But not stupid enough to do something like this:

I wouldnt be so sure about that ;).

(**** YOU STUPID ****ING TEN ****ING CHARACTERS. YEAH YOU TOO, SWEAR FILTER)

LordZen
06-10-2004, 10:56 PM

Wren is my illegitimate daughter. She was born in my early days as a sea captain, before I took the Zormite throne during a revolution.

So she is of royal blood, even though the current government doesn't nessisarily have to have old royal blood lines in power.

darkreign3
06-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Wow u r 2 smart 4 em

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-10-2004, 11:42 PM
I wouldnt be so sure about that ;).

Wtf donald...that wasnt stupidity, that was me showing a strong distaste for the stupid limit (allbeit in a rather erratic way, one that i share with many other users of the forum. You calling all them stupid too? :\

*won't stab back, 'cos this thread should probably like, stay on topic or something*

davidpsy
06-11-2004, 05:19 AM
Wtf donald...that wasnt stupidity, that was me showing a strong distaste for the stupid limit (allbeit in a rather erratic way, one that i share with many other users of the forum. You calling all them stupid too? :\

*won't stab back, 'cos this thread should probably like, stay on topic or something*

Calm down, I was only making a joke lol.