PDA

View Full Version : The Avoided Dark Age of Dustari(RPish stuff)

MasterNuke
05-20-2004, 10:04 AM
Before reading... this whole thing can really creep you out... many evil stuffs...

The Avoided Dark Age of Dustari

Had a thought about this... what would Dustari be like if I did accept that offer to take over about a year ago...
For those who don't feel like reading it all... here's the short version... Dustari turns evil.

Here is the long version...
Power is much like beer to a mage... a little bit is ok, but too much and he becomes intoxicated and will yearn for more... in this scenerio, first Dustari... then one by one the others will fall...

The Plan
============
Dustari - the begining
Given Kingship... it is mere process of no difficulty... those most loyal to me will be under me in my "counsel"... but those who do not, will be banished from their freedoms and put into slavery, or forced into exile. Disloyalty will only prove a future problem. After I have a complete grip... I shall lengthen my reign by ravaging my body and becoming one with death, and at the same time, separating those loyal from the most loyal. But now, there is no running away for those who have stayed... they will become my army... in no less than an hour... my magic will transform them all.

Pirates - the next step
A simple illusions and mentions of great treasures and control over the waters can make them happy... I will treat their Governer and his crews to a big treat of the best ale, and poison it. Their minds gone, their bodies are more than willing to become mine. With this in place, I now have control of land(a cavalry that does not fall) and the sea(a fleet that does not sink)...

Samurai - the first battle
The Samurai are a stubborn mess. They are peaceful, yet practice the art of war. A simple night attack will bring them down with their traditions. And even if they are prepared to fight... they are not prepared to handle the living dead. From the Samurai will rise their restless vengeful spirits and be twisted to do my bidding... their armory will bolster my own and the lands be blighted with plague that they have no cure for.

Forest - don't make me laugh
Forest is easily taken down by it's roots... their water shall be poisoned... the poison will seep deep into their balance of nature, to tip the balance into my control. Those who oppose will die and bolster my army and the others will flee.

Zormite - the war
Since there always must be an opposition to everything... it will be Zormite Republic... but they do not have anywhere to run. I have forces at sea, on land, and in their dreams. I will kill their friends and families and raise them to fight against them. They will break down in time...

Rebellions
They will all die and be risen from the dead to do my bidding without any say. Their very existance tortured past the limits of cruelity.
==============

Ranks

Lich King(Me)
--Overlord
----Dread Lord
------Death Knight
--Lich
----Warlock
------Necromancer
--------Dark Mage
--Spectre
----Assassin
------Marauder
--Mistress(f)
----Harpy(f)
------Dread Witch(f)
--------Witch(f)
----------Slave
(f) - Female Only

Of course... the laws of marriage and courtship become insignifigant and lost... I simply bend her will to do my bidding...

And that concludes that long thought... this is why I didn't want to be king... because all this is a really big pain to RP...

Splke
05-20-2004, 11:26 AM
I agree it would of been a pain to RP, and execute properly, with total cooperation from other kingdoms... especially at that stubborn time (Rahz, GP, Zen). If I remember correctly, you took a long leave of absence shortly after, then came back.. I don't remember clearly v.v We were all trying to PK anU.

Anyways, it sounded great, and in the RP shape GK used to be in, I'm sure it would of been a great, epic RP, filled with fun, and the o'so utterly insane twist of fate, when the Lich King's army grows too high in number for his own power... :)

Nice plan, too bad you didn't do it. Could of stopped alot of *** items from being released Ed :\

GoZelda
05-20-2004, 11:28 AM
Nice story although I don't completely get it because I'm ot a Dustari insider.

GryffonDurime
05-21-2004, 02:14 AM
Hmmm....Sounds a lot like 2k1.

Oops.

Wasnt supposed to say that, but we all already knew Malenth was dustari's evil survivors, right?

And you forgot the Daveons! You cant have a good evil dustari without vulture-people who devour the flesh of the living to fuel dark and arcane magicks.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
05-21-2004, 08:21 AM
Hmmm....Sounds a lot like 2k1.

Oops.

Wasnt supposed to say that, but we all already knew Malenth was dustari's evil survivors, right?

And you forgot the Daveons! You cant have a good evil dustari without vulture-people who devour the flesh of the living to fuel dark and arcane magicks.

You're funny. (about the 2k1 then oops thing)

I still thing that blonde in your sig seems like a lady with her skirt blown up into the air though.

(Now, so you don't think I'm flaming you.)
Sounds like g2k1 Dustari was teh funz0rz :(
I miss old GZKI

GryffonDurime
05-21-2004, 06:54 PM
It's not a girl, does no one watch Megamu Kouhousei but me?

Ah well.

Myomoto
05-21-2004, 08:01 PM
Sounds cool, but it would be almost imposible to pull off ;O

MasterNuke
05-21-2004, 09:22 PM
I probably would of never gotten to taking over Forest... --Chris-- would never allow it... It was just plans anyway...

Myomoto
05-21-2004, 10:00 PM
It would have been fun, I could have formed a group of rebels to take back controll Samurai :P

GryffonDurime
05-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Meh, there will be other servers to take over. 2K2 suceedeed 2k1, so something must suceed 2k2. Try there, wherever it is

Myomoto
05-21-2004, 10:09 PM
That must be Graal 3D? :x

Splke
05-21-2004, 10:48 PM
I probably would of never gotten to taking over Forest... --Chris-- would never allow it... It was just plans anyway...

I agree.. especially back then.

TeRRi2k
06-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Hahaha I like it. That's because I'm into weird evil darkish rping stuffs though.

"Of course... the laws of marriage and courtship become insignifigant and lost... I simply bend her will to do my bidding..."

ahahah