Like:
View Own Rights
View Others Rights
Set Own Rights
Set Other Rights

The some options:
he can only setting Rights that the he(the guy who sets the rights) got
he can set all rights

Dude if you had set your own rights... YOu could set it to level 4 and take over the server. plus with Set rights comes set own rights, but no hire than what you have, others but no higher than what you have, and you can view others too. Did you think before you made this suggestion?

projectigi
05-18-2004, 03:18 PM
I think before i make suggestions but u can trust in some people(like good friends) and the guy who gives u the rights can set if u can yourself more rights or not

EsCanavi
05-18-2004, 06:36 PM
Actualy these new right have no sense ...

View Others Rights... gimme good reason to look at someone rights ? ... so gp can view if they have illegal right .... if you read the rulz there sould be only 1~3 person with the change rights option and folder config so i supose these person are tru****lly

set own rights - like he said you can set your right to level 4 wouldn't be that usefull

view own rights - you'r always able to view your OWN att event the account and such, you just can't change them cept if you have the right of

set other rights - eh there already one -.- it come with change rights

=^Snog

DIABLO2099
05-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Actually, I think someone with change rights can set their own folder rights, but not their right flags.

EsCanavi
05-18-2004, 11:24 PM
Actually, I think someone with change rights can set their own folder rights, but not their right flags.

you need change folder right to do it
and change right to add right to someone' acc and you can't give right that you don't have

Leasure-13
05-19-2004, 12:09 AM
well I think that if you are allowed to set someones elses rights, you sure should be allowed to set your own, I mean....You have the right to set someone elses rights, but can set your own?? Hmmm.....

EsCanavi
05-19-2004, 01:10 AM
like i said below you can set your own and take away some of you right if you want but you can add yourself right that you don't have ... there would be too much corupness and it wonldn,T be secure
i supose

LegendaryTsukasa
05-19-2004, 03:34 AM
Can't you do all of that anyways? You just want simpler commands.

dlang
06-23-2004, 05:04 PM
If you have changerights you cannot add any rightflags to yourself or others that you don't already have, only add the same or less.

matt8891
06-23-2004, 05:46 PM
Yea, Also if you have set rights, you can only give rights that you have...If you dont have a certain right like ban you cant give the right to ban.

Milkdude99
06-23-2004, 08:29 PM
I think before i make suggestions but u can trust in some people(like good friends) and the guy who gives u the rights can set if u can yourself more rights or not Good friends do not make good Staff. Good friends will be the first ones to take advanage of you , abuse their power and so on. Ever heard of the saying " Business and friendship don't mix?" This is why, it's the best and quickest way I know that you will get screwed.

matt8891
06-24-2004, 03:30 AM
Good friends do not make good Staff. Good friends will be the first ones to take advanage of you , abuse their power and so on. Ever heard of the saying " Business and friendship don't mix?" This is why, it's the best and quickest way I know that you will get screwed.

Very true...Last year my Admin was Zonghai...He would always BEG me for rights. Soon as he got ban right he banned my account and removed server options and some levels...Luckily i have back-ups of everything on my server...When he did that it also didnt work considering
Admin-Playerworld###'s dont need to be in server options to have acess to RC.