PDA

View Full Version : Golden Key and cukoo

Myomoto
05-17-2004, 09:51 PM
I was wondering why do you get a cukoo instead of a golden key for your clockwork? The icebox gives you a golden key, which leads to the question, where the HECK do you bring the cukoo to get a golden key, because if it's the collector guy at forest that wants it i think it needs to be changed, it's it really on purpose that it is harder to trade with the clockwork than the other quests? ._.

Dehitay
05-17-2004, 10:10 PM
the master gear quest is constantly up so it's harder to actually find when the cukoo is wanted
but it will be wanted by the Eccentric in Pirton between when he's looking for the Carteographer

Damix2
05-17-2004, 10:24 PM
I was wondering why do you get a cukoo instead of a golden key for your clockwork? The icebox gives you a golden key, which leads to the question, where the HECK do you bring the cukoo to get a golden key, because if it's the collector guy at forest that wants it i think it needs to be changed, it's it really on purpose that it is harder to trade with the clockwork than the other quests? ._.

Cukoo's seem to be the most common of the 3 items that give you gold keys

(artifact, cukoo and icebox)

so it seems that it never shows up because it always is given the second it does show up. Ice boxes on the other hand, no one has so it sits there for a while.

UltimatheChosen
09-08-2006, 01:40 AM
What about the artifact? Where do you trade that?

Googi
09-08-2006, 02:26 AM
Ice boxes on the other hand, no one has so it sits there for a while.

That's not quite it...

UltimatheChosen
09-09-2006, 05:52 AM
Yeah, the icebox quest is always set up, so it can be infinitely. Meanwhile, everyone who does quests for very long has a half a dozen artifacts and cuckoos, so they are virtually impossible to trade in. Please, let's get this fixed! Make trading in of cuckoos and artifacts unlimited like ice chests!

hampy
09-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Uhm you do realise this thread is over 2 years old ^^

UltimatheChosen
09-10-2006, 05:32 AM
Nevertheless, it is still relevant as the problem STILL has not been fixed. *grumble*