PDA

View Full Version : s t o p i t

vergil
06-21-2001, 12:44 AM
why is every topic the same thing
everyone is like OKAY THIS THE KIND OF SCRIPT I NEED MAKE IT FOR ME THENS END IT BECAUSE I AM STUPID BYE

MoonAngel
06-21-2001, 12:48 AM
i dont need any scripts but

one thing i'd like to know is, who made that script on Graal Classic in the tree shrine, you know, the special effect that uses leaves as graphic, i just want to know who made that =\ i dont have the script since i dont want to unzip the level pack and find the level that has it but it starts like this

if (created) {
this.angle=270;
timereverywhere;
timeout=0.05;
}
if (timeout) {
for(this.i2=0;this.i2<6.25;this.i2+=0.05){
this.x1=30.5;
this.y1=30.5;

the rest is the many modifications i made to it, anyways, just want to thank the one that made it since it was very useful in learning how to make those effects ^_^x

T-Squad
06-21-2001, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by MoonAngel
i dont need any scripts but

one thing i'd like to know is, who made that script on Graal Classic in the tree shrine, you know, the special effect that uses leaves as graphic, i just want to know who made that =\ i dont have the script since i dont want to unzip the level pack and find the level that has it but it starts like this

if (created) {
this.angle=270;
timereverywhere;
timeout=0.05;
}
if (timeout) {
for(this.i2=0;this.i2<6.25;this.i2+=0.05){
this.x1=30.5;
this.y1=30.5;

the rest is the many modifications i made to it, anyways, just want to thank the one that made it since it was very useful in learning how to make those effects ^_^x

...i do believe Tyhm made that

MoonAngel
06-21-2001, 12:58 AM
if that is the case then

THX THYM :D

the so many possibilies i found in that script, although they are simple showimgs, some of the possibilities are just awesome like those expanding ring of fire like an Explosion or as the Explosion Spell in SO2 ;)

JungleKid
06-21-2001, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by vergil
why is every topic the same thing
everyone is like OKAY THIS THE KIND OF SCRIPT I NEED MAKE IT FOR ME THENS END IT BECAUSE I AM STUPID BYE

Maybe because it's hard to explain something without giving the code, Vergil? Ever think of that? Oh wait, you like to verbally bash people who aren't just like you :(

MoonAngel
06-21-2001, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
What did it do, anyway?

it was a special effect script using showimg with many indexes and using them on many x and y at the same time with the for () command

vergil
06-21-2001, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by MoonAngel

the so many possibilies i found in that script, although they are simple showimgs, some of the possibilities are just awesome like those expanding ring of fire like an Explosion or as the Explosion Spell in SO2 ;)
thats because its called a fractal
a mathematical equation in which different input values create patterns seen in nature

BTW for() = statement

MoonAngel
06-22-2001, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by vergil

thats because its called a fractal
a mathematical equation in which different input values create patterns seen in nature

BTW for() = statement

i call everything a command so =P

MoonAngel
06-22-2001, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
He made a fractal in Graal? I'll have to see it to believe it.

Although i'm not working on Mithica anymore, they are letting me test stuff onilne, but i can't test any npcs till they go back free since npcs server is like, dead (no one uses it except for bomy pets) Anyways, as soon as i can test some stuff online, i'll tell you to go there and see it.