PDA

View Full Version : Vitriol

Mousefuzz
05-05-2004, 11:32 PM
I would like to know , should I change gods now that vitriol is gone . Or is someone out there doing something about the spell

Splke
05-06-2004, 09:19 AM
I would like to know , should I change gods now that vitriol is gone . Or is someone out there doing something about the spell

Change Gods, I believe the AC/WC stripping powers are being removed, and it's giving - sp regen - hp - grace regen to the caster... not sure. Heard a rumor from some stupid kid on there.

WanDaMan
05-06-2004, 01:25 PM
o.o it shouldn't be removed, well if thats removed so should laming ficken aura -e5o24-6! :\

Splke
05-06-2004, 02:37 PM
o.o it shouldn't be removed, well if thats removed so should laming ficken aura -e5o24-6! :\

Flaming Aura has been nerfed, it does NOT need to be removed. If you remove it, then un-nerf Large Snow / Fire / Mana balls so we can still cover the screen in fire.

Also, a suggestion. Thunder Aura. Have a small thunder effect (chain ball of lightning) circle around your character. 8xwisdom level would increase it's range by 2 (based on DnD scales), max reach 18. :) Just make it a very light white lightning crackle effect around you, and apply damage based on .8xwisdom level / enemys resistance to lightning = <dam> :) It would be incredibly useful to imply to Leuecetious. :)

Satrek2000
05-06-2004, 03:00 PM
The gods were balanced the way they were/are, the only problem is that there are still parts not working, either in their spells and abilities or in the corresponding stuff, like resistances. As for Vitriol, I believe Stefan turned it into poison cloud, or at least removed the acid-effect which was responsible for the enchantment-removal, and said it would be restored as soon as the acid is scripted properly... well... we'll see when he gets there ;)

Splke
05-06-2004, 03:42 PM
The gods were balanced the way they were/are, the only problem is that there are still parts not working, either in their spells and abilities or in the corresponding stuff, like resistances. As for Vitriol, I believe Stefan turned it into poison cloud, or at least removed the acid-effect which was responsible for the enchantment-removal, and said it would be restored as soon as the acid is scripted properly... well... we'll see when he gets there ;)

What about the 21 eas I lost in the process of Ana playing around with it? x_x

Mousefuzz
05-06-2004, 04:40 PM
I only used it once by accident (hotkey) in trade and reduced Alex's pmop from lik 4-6 to +2 .
I was very sorry and gave him Ea's

Splke
05-06-2004, 06:56 PM
21 Eas... 4 times. FHoM from 8 - 2, Havoks from 6-3, Boots from 7-1, PMoP from 5-2, Shield from 7-4 :( it doesnt matter, i dont play anymore, and i dont even have the gear now

Satrek2000
05-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Why would you need a gear if you aren't playing anymore, anyway?

Splke
05-10-2004, 08:30 AM
Why would you need a gear if you aren't playing anymore, anyway?

It's the latter of the matter. I was borrowing somebody elses gear, and it got zapped, and I get blamed. :whatever:

xAndrewx
09-18-2004, 08:20 PM
Should make Virtol low instead of a medium :), please :P
-Andrew, I am poisoned!