PDA

View Full Version : Need help plz read u might be staff

mhermher
06-20-2001, 07:37 PM
Hi i need help with a status bar that show mp hp and ap and you have to make the gifs and the script if you have it done plz reply this and send the status bar to [email protected]

General
06-20-2001, 11:35 PM
Finding a scripter that knows how = easy
Doing it yourself = easy
Finding one that will actually do it for you = hard

MoonAngel
06-21-2001, 12:23 AM
hmm, it says read u might be staff

i read can i be staff?? lmao =P (i really dont)

as for the status bar, i got one somewhere.. ah here it is.. oh wait! i can't give a script i made to a newbie passing by, sorry ;)

ownerofbabylon
06-21-2001, 12:30 AM
LOL, noobs like him are hated by the graal community yet they just keep comming. One day they are gonna penetrate the forces of Oldbies but this will not happen until one of them ask a question with more intelligence than "How do i make a NPC lay a heart?" I thought it was

if{playertouchsme}(
lay heart down for players on my really crappy PW;
)

Can anyone help me???

LOL so for now us people with some scense of knowing what were doing are safe. But for how long? When will a noob come to graal and script an amazing thing? Who knows? :eek:

grim_squeaker_x
06-21-2001, 12:34 AM
*Wonders if anyone had ever heard of her before she posted on the boards*
I think I qualify in that case as well.

ownerofbabylon
06-21-2001, 12:36 AM
Kai does not count as a noob. I count him as one of the best of graal. Lady midnight, no i have never heard of you. But no one had heard of me until a week ago and thats just because i just got my p2p account :D

MoonAngel
06-21-2001, 12:43 AM
i know all of those that registered at the begging except a few, Kai, well, i don't think he's a newbie, Lady Midnight, i did saw you on another PW once, can't remember when =\ but asking for scripts when you don't know how to script is very newbish -_- as for ownerofbabylon, i think you are a real newbie, posting spam all the time =\ (ok SB does his bump but, he's been here for a really long time ;)) and yeah, we all curse or insult someone once or twice in a few months but, all your posts are filled with insults =\

T-Squad
06-21-2001, 12:48 AM
;) bumping is the only way to go...if you make fun of the bumpingness i will have a cannible rip your head off, then knaw your arms...and who knows what other sick things he will do....

ownerofbabylon
06-21-2001, 12:56 AM
Hey i quite posting spam!!! anyways, i was doing that because i was excited about having a p2p account and after reading the board for 4 months i could finally post. :( sorry.

ownerofbabylon
06-21-2001, 12:57 AM
*bump* :D

CrazedMerlin
06-21-2001, 02:39 AM
i remebr lady midnight from a while ago when i was cheking the graal top sites once in a while and i used to see the X-online site and you posted there in the news or whatever =D

MoonAngel
06-21-2001, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by T-Squad
;) bumping is the only way to go...if you make fun of the bumpingness i will have a cannible rip your head off, then knaw your arms...and who knows what other sick things he will do....

*bumps*

grim_squeaker_x
06-21-2001, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin
i remebr lady midnight from a while ago when i was cheking the graal top sites once in a while and i used to see the X-online site and you posted there in the news or whatever =D Heh, ancient history, I even quit back then because I wasn't interested in becoming GP Chief anymore, and now I'm the head scripter :p

Merlin
07-16-2001, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
LOL, noobs like him are hated by the graal community yet they just keep comming. One day they are gonna penetrate the forces of Oldbies but this will not happen until one of them ask a question with more intelligence than "How do i make a NPC lay a heart?" I thought it was

if{playertouchsme}(
lay heart down for players on my really crappy PW;
)

Can anyone help me???

LOL so for now us people with some scense of knowing what were doing are safe. But for how long? When will a noob come to graal and script an amazing thing? Who knows? :eek:
hey its cool how you mock people but your playerworld absoultly sucks and level quality is worse then auroria

entravial
07-16-2001, 03:10 PM
and also lord helmut you just look into the NPC Forum and see you there everyday asking for obvious answers

entravial
07-16-2001, 03:13 PM
if (weaponfired) {this.result=random(1,100)
if (this.result<=20) {
message Iron Found;
}
else if (this.result<=50) {
message Nothing Found;
}

hmmm, i wonder?

this requires absolutely no scripting ability at all, a limited amount of mathematics and common sense

kyle0654
07-16-2001, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by entravial
if (weaponfired) {this.result=random(1,100)
if (this.result<=20) {
message Iron Found;
}
else if (this.result<=50) {
message Nothing Found;
}

hmmm, i wonder?

this requires absolutely no scripting ability at all, a limited amount of mathematics and common sense
pah...too bad it wouldn't work >.<

hmm...I'm probably still considered a n00b...I started in late '99...around 1.27 or so...

the difference between a newbie and oldbie in scripting isn't how long you've been doing it though...it's how many questions you ask. If you're really determined...you'll find the answer yourself, and learn MUCH more than if you were to ask for something...

entravial
07-16-2001, 03:52 PM
yeah but you should think before you bag someone else