PDA

View Full Version : Unholy Nation Hearts

Spyder5782
06-20-2001, 03:09 PM
Can someone tell me where the unholy nation shearts are? I have 9, and I need 2 more. I have:
-Acidice's House
-Riddle Cave
-Delta City Maze
-noobville archery
-somuu 4 life one. or whatever its called.
-Mayor Quest.

What other one are there?

nyghtGT
06-20-2001, 04:55 PM
To All Graal World:

I have begun putting together various levels of mine and have decided to go ahead and make a PW out of it. I am looking for various people who would be willing to help me out. I am currently looking for Level Makers and a few people who are good with NPC's. I know on most servers you are given RC and all kinds of stuff for those positions but, I can not promise that you will get them. If you fell you can fulfill either of those two jobs or would just like to drop me a line.Nyght ([email protected])
-Nyght

nyghtbanner.gif

Merlin2
06-20-2001, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by nyghtGT
To All Graal World:

I have begun putting together various levels of mine and have decided to go ahead and make a PW out of it. I am looking for various people who would be willing to help me out. I am currently looking for Level Makers and a few people who are good with NPC's. I know on most servers you are given RC and all kinds of stuff for those positions but, I can not promise that you will get them. If you fell you can fulfill either of those two jobs or would just like to drop me a line.Nyght ([email protected])
-Nyght

nyghtbanner.gif

LOL You're ***.

annr
06-21-2001, 04:25 AM
doom cave and unholy castle

MoonAngel
06-21-2001, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Merlin2

LOL You're ***.

i agree with Merlin!! =P

CrazedMerlin
06-21-2001, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by MoonAngel

i agree with Merlin!! =P
THAT WAS DARKLINK ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT THINGY
ME=MERLIN
MERLIN>DARKLINK

MoonAngel
06-21-2001, 04:52 AM
bah, then i agree with Darklink k???????

Butz
06-21-2001, 04:54 AM
To All Graal World:

-Nyght

nyghtbanner.gif

What does this have to do with Hearts on Unholy Nation, may I ask?:)

CrazedMerlin
06-21-2001, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by MoonAngel
bah, then i agree with Darklink k??????? k!!!!

MoonAngel
06-21-2001, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Butz

What does this have to do with Hearts on Unholy Nation, may I ask?:)

that's the *** thing, it doesnt have a thing to do with it x.x

GraalBR
06-05-2002, 12:10 AM
To All Graal World:

-Nyght

nyghtbanner.gif

Lets Relive the past because im bored

nyghtGT
06-05-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by GraalBR

Lets Relive the past because im bored
ok

*relives*

LOL, you're ***!

GraalBR
06-05-2002, 01:30 AM