PDA

View Full Version : Sword (S) at Southeast Walking Position

Thallen
04-27-2004, 02:45 AM
I just installed Graal on this new computer, with has Windows XP (which is new to me), and I realized, in a spar, that when I try to run southeast (using the IL keys, not down/right) and use my sword, using the S key, it just doesn't work, yet it does with the Spacebar. I use the S key, strictly, so why is this happening?

R0bin
04-27-2004, 11:56 PM
try and hold three letter keys down on your keyboard, and see what happens when you type in notepad.

Thallen
04-28-2004, 12:26 AM
try and hold three letter keys down on your keyboard, and see what happens when you type in notepad.
Ok, I did it, and it types one of each letter and repeats (I'm guessing) the first pressed letter from there on. What's this prove?

DIABLO2099
04-28-2004, 03:16 AM
This proves that if your holding down two letter keys at once, your computer is not recognizing that you are pressing s.

Thallen
04-28-2004, 10:34 PM
This proves that if your holding down two letter keys at once, your computer is not recognizing that you are pressing s.
Then why does it work when I go use other 3-key combos, like southwest (JK), northwest (JI) and northeast (IL)? Is there any way I can fix this?

Admins
04-29-2004, 12:23 PM
Do you have the same problem with v3 ?