PDA

View Full Version : Auroria Review

ownerofbabylon
06-20-2001, 01:11 PM
Earlier I posted somthing that was talking about auroria and how crappy it was because everyone had noob heads and the lag was so bad. Kaimetsu corrected me and said that I shouldn't judge till I saw levels. Well, I felt bad so I deleted that post. Now, I just got on and played Auroria (not much lag at 1 am) and decided its worse than I picutured. I am wondering why these PWs are not waiting till they have some decent material until going up. I am very disappointed in Stefan's decision for putting these guys up. I think the next PW that should go up should either be Babylon or Marasamune. Marasamune seems wonderful. And babylon is mine and I have spent 8 months on it (not done but looks great) Anyways, I ask Stefan why he and Geovanie will not put Babylon up (i dont mind, i just fix what they say to) but then go and put Auroria up. Auroria has so many stupid stupid errors I cant post them all. Some are:

1.I warp into the middle of trees almost everywhere I go.
2.Many tile errors
3.Lots of empty houses
4.Really bad level design
5.Uses backpals (I approve of) but use them in the completly wrong places =\
6.Spar rooms in the bank

This list could go on forever.

Also, I have a question. I submitted Geovanie my PW Babylon and he told me that a book called Weight Loss for Fat People could offend and I should take it off. I kindly did so but then on Auroria they have a ***** house (very offensive to some) and a bed labeled "Bed for the Fat People" I am wondering why is he being so Hypocritical?

Well, thats my post for the night. Sorry to anyone I offended during this but I had to post it. Goodnight :mad:

ownerofbabylon
06-20-2001, 02:03 PM
Ahhhh, this place makes me madder and madder by the moment. But im going to fully look at it and see if there is ANYTHING good. So far i found 2 quest. One you cant play because it warps you into a wall. The second one is the worst quest I ever seen. its 40 guys with bows and a couple gold guys and spiders and if you kill them all you win. Its terribly sad what people call PWs nowadays. Its even sadder that Stefan puts them up :(

MoonAngel
06-20-2001, 02:15 PM
that lag happened on graal2001 when (not naming the person) did something and it caused lag to everyone, so that lag wasnt really their fault =\

supersaiyanboo2
06-20-2001, 02:49 PM
I will be glad to see babylon lordhelmut, i guess it isn't better...The lag was, because there were some probs with the hosting server....AND That are the old levels, i'm goin to upload the new levels today.....

ownerofbabylon
06-20-2001, 03:05 PM
yea i know the lag isnt there fault.