PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Maiden Event ( Major 2 Hour RP Event )

HeartBeatOfTheEarth
04-18-2004, 06:36 AM
Well, I just finished the Tiny Maiden event. One I had been planning for months, and it went great. It lasted about 2 1/2 hours.
It was an RP adventure event, where the 12 players assumed the role of treasure hunters out to find the treasure of the ruthless 12 year old pirate queen the Tiny Maiden. The adventure started in Bogenera, where I had discovered a half of the Maiden's diary. From there we headed to Hotaru and dug up a page from the diary. It told of a hermit , who held the next clue. Not knowing where to go, we went to the classic place for information, A PUB! While there, we couldn't learn anything, until we forked over some money to the Bar tender. He told us the Hermit was currently in residence on Forest. To get there we needed a boat, ( Treasure Hunters on the run from the law, dont use national transportation). Upon finding the cranky old hermit, he told us he lost the key to his house. We figured out that the key was on Zormite, we we headed there. With the key in our possession, it was back to Forest. Then greed came into the picture.... The crew figured the smaller the crew, the less ways they would need to split the treasure. Upon taking a vote, Sin Fiery and I Smashed in Cobraal's skull. We got to the key to the hermit, who handed us a letter from the Maiden's lover. Inside he had written a poem about the place they first met. ( A place in the north where spittign is accepted, and wars are fought with no casualties, where the joker is always tossed out, and nobility meets). It took a while, but we figured out, that it meant the Zehn Cards room. Once there, we found a letter from the Maiden's crew, speaking of a wizard who had put a spell on the treasure chest to keep it locked. The wizard lived in Bogenera. But when we arribed he was nowhere to be found. However, there was a mysterious and quite busy Baker. Once we helped him bake his order of bread, he revealed himself as the wizard. And he agreed to break the spell. Unfortunately, the spell required a few ingrediants... as well as a human life. Miseria, decided to give up himself for the good of the crew, and again I bashed his skull in. The wizard also gave us the other half of the Maiden's diary, telling how she put the treasure in the Haunted house in hopes a spirit would guard it. Before we ran off to claim the treasure, we sat down quietly and reflected and asked questions. By now the Crew was down to 6 ( 2 having died, and 4 perished {logged off} on the way ). As we sat and reflected on what had happened we decided to split the treasure. Upon rushing to the House, we were met by the ghost of Miseria, and the Tiny Maiden herself... They questioned us about the adventure.... The one question that proved most haunting was " Who is most important." . and It was decided we were all equal. But if we were all equal, why did we kill other members of the crew. So it was decided no one deserved the treasure. Wren, the wise sage she is, said we were all equal in our undeservingness. I posed the question " who would give up thier share?" . Everyone said they would , except for Sin , and so he was dismissed. The Maiden then chose Nido and Wren as most deserving.... and with that, the Maiden dissapeared...... The remaining 5 adventurers each recieved an Event Coin and Wren and Nido recieved Brutal Maps in addition.

All in all, it was a great event, and I hope to hold many more like it. It encouraged RPing, and Teamwork, and logic, and everything. Hopefully next time the prize will be more rewarding.

((PS: I'm not awake enough to write that itno a story. If someone would please write that into a story and post it here, I would greatly appreciate it. ))

- Sutekh

Forgot to give Credit.

NPC's:
Smoke as the Bar tender
Akira as the Cranky Old Hermit
Drako as the Baker
Taharu and Ise as the Tiny Maiden.

THANKS GUYS!

Nidonemo
04-18-2004, 06:44 AM
Oh yeah it was really fun, everyone cooperated and that was like a first to see. No one really got out of character too much and we all enjoyed it immensley! I look forward to the next RP event and congratulations to everyone! :D

air_archmage
04-18-2004, 06:52 AM
I am the Tiny Maiden ^ ^
Taharu was the original but had to log off so she asked me to take over. It was fun. I couldnt think of many questions and I couldnt change into a dress soooo..... lol
But Good event, I had fun

CaTigus
04-18-2004, 06:53 AM
Sadly I couldn't stay for the event I had to go.

air_archmage
04-18-2004, 06:54 AM
darn, you missed a LOT

air_archmage
04-18-2004, 07:21 AM
I made sucj the cutest Maiden ^ ^

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-18-2004, 09:35 AM
Well, sorry if that took too long to write up, but here it is in story form as an HTML file. So be sure to open this with a web browser. I hope you all like it. I was going to apologize for it being too long, but if the event was 2 hours then I have to say: I apologize if this is too short. It's not my best of work... since it was long and I felt I had to finish it quickly, but I think it serves its purpose :)

HeartBeatOfTheEarth
04-18-2004, 06:03 PM
THAT STORY WAS GREAT!!!!

(( Ziro wasn't actually on the adventure so he took a lot of artistic liscence with it, but it still covers the basics of what happened. ))

Next time we have an adventure like this ( Hopefully my orc stuff wuill be done by then so we can have those as prizes ) I will bring along a scribe, so the story is accurate.

meishanli
04-18-2004, 06:42 PM
It was a great event you held Suketh. ^.^
Ziro I love your story, haha, "Akira the hermit"?! Bleh! Old coot would of sounded better ;p
<3

Myukoi
04-19-2004, 06:14 AM
Wow, it sounds wonderful. I wish i didn't miss it, however i plan to be slightly more active on kingdoms now.

air_archmage
04-19-2004, 06:17 AM
Make me look like a evil wretch will ya?

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-19-2004, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by air_archmage
Make me look like a evil wretch will ya?

Not you... the played out character. You don't actually think you're a 12 year old pirate queen, do you? :rolleyes:

Myukoi
04-19-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec

Not you... the played out character. You don't actually think you're a 12 year old pirate queen, do you? :rolleyes:
Haha, that made me laugh out loud.

darkreign3
06-11-2004, 08:11 AM
I think that that event was ok but i really didn't like it