PDA

View Full Version : Action!

Myomoto
04-15-2004, 11:08 PM
ONLY KJ MEMBERS VOTE PLEASE!

Well seeing the other kingdoms just sit around all day, i think we should start doing something, it doesn't have to be a war or anything, so i suggest that we invite one diplomatic guest from each of our allied kingdoms (Zormite and Dustari) to sign some (new?) peace treatises (ingame doccuments we would have to make 3 copies) Further detail will have to be planned. I just think that we should finnaly get something going on at the server between the kingdoms...

Damix2
04-16-2004, 12:46 AM
I represent Minister of Foreign Affairs of KJ and I have been trying to keep in touch with diplomats from other kingdoms, kind of hard though.

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-16-2004, 01:46 AM
Send a ninja after padren or something o_o

Splke
04-16-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
Send a ninja after padren or something o_o

... then you end up trying to kill like.. 3 members of Dustari.. the best ones... and, nayoko >_> (personal experience k)

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-16-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Splke

... then you end up trying to kill like.. 3 members of Dustari.. the best ones... and, nayoko >_> (personal experience k)

No but, if the hobos -roleplay- it rather than just going "AHAHSD LOOK @ ME IM IN BMODE, I'LL TRY TO PK YOU AND WE'LL CALL IT ASSASSINATION, K?", then padren can get saved, or injured, or something, and samurai will be trying to keep it hush hush and denying everything and stuff, and the ninja will have to go into hiding, and dustari can be like "wtf, samurai, we're going to investigate *sends in UN inspectors to find ninjas of mass assassination* k we can't find anything, lets just get in our zepellins and bomb goujiro (or whatever that town's called)" and it will be cool o_o

Splke
04-16-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee

No but, if the hobos -roleplay- it rather than just going "AHAHSD LOOK @ ME IM IN BMODE, I'LL TRY TO PK YOU AND WE'LL CALL IT ASSASSINATION, K?", then padren can get saved, or injured, or something, and samurai will be trying to keep it hush hush and denying everything and stuff, and the ninja will have to go into hiding, and dustari can be like "wtf, samurai, we're going to investigate *sends in UN inspectors to find ninjas of mass assassination* k we can't find anything, lets just get in our zepellins and bomb goujiro (or whatever that town's called)" and it will be cool o_o

Yeah... if they roleplay it o.o but.. you suggested Samurai for the RPing job... tisk tisk... :p

Thatd be funny... Bush all over again...

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-16-2004, 03:05 AM

Yeah... if they roleplay it o.o but.. you suggested Samurai for the RPing job... tisk tisk... :p

Thatd be funny... Bush all over again...

If there's no RPing involved, nothing should be done at all....

Anyhow, peace treaty = more non-activity. Please, don't be stupid. Start a war. Do something that's ACTUALLY start some fun. Refer to my thread in the main kingdoms forum :rolleyes:

Also, this poll is poorly made. You don't even state a question, but have the answers "Yes" and "No"

Splke
04-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec

No RPing is involved now... notice how nothing is being done at all ;.;

How about, you instate a new kingdom... of rogues, outkasts, and human-like mythical beasts / fiends... and then you would have one kingdom to stir **** up.. just make the new bodys / faces etc... good idea, unlikely to be taken seriously nor considered.

BLOODY-SWORD
04-16-2004, 01:06 PM
me and Nayoko have already been planning a couple of things for some time now, so dont worry, something WILL be done, all thats left to do i will do once im free from work and then we will do "some things"

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-16-2004, 03:29 PM

No RPing is involved now... notice how nothing is being done at all ;.;

How about, you instate a new kingdom... of rogues, outkasts, and human-like mythical beasts / fiends... and then you would have one kingdom to stir **** up.. just make the new bodys / faces etc... good idea, unlikely to be taken seriously nor considered.

that's supposed to be the pirate kingdom, i guess? o_o
thx markb :)

BLOODY-SWORD
04-16-2004, 04:04 PM
being at war with another kingdom isnt easy and its not always fun, wars are usually boring, for example the last war was between KJ and Pirates, all pirats just hid themselves in the castle (except some who werent cowards) and then there was just 30 min of spells shooting at and from the castle, thats NOT fun >=/
if you want events then they should be RP events, KJ will organise some soon, and dont worry it wont be a raffle or anything lame like that =/, ive put together some nice events that will make peaple RP, ofcourse some events will seem stupid to some peaple, but thats cause those peaple dont know how to RP

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-16-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by BLOODY-SWORD
those peaple dont know how to RP

Are you admitting that people in kingdoms do not know how to RP and are NOT being taught how to, yet they remain members? Which kingdoms are you referring to? Does this include your own kingdom- Kurenai Joukai? Please elaborate.

KyJe27
04-17-2004, 07:35 AM

Are you admitting that people in kingdoms do not know how to RP and are NOT being taught how to, yet they remain members? Which kingdoms are you referring to? Does this include your own kingdom- Kurenai Joukai? Please elaborate.

This should be KJ's website. http://www.realultimatepower.net/

P.S. I am aware it relates to Ninjas... But you get the picture.:rolleyes:

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-17-2004, 04:03 PM
being at war with another kingdom isnt easy and its not always fun, wars are usually boring, for example the last war was between KJ and Pirates, all pirats just hid themselves in the castle (except some who werent cowards) and then there was just 30 min of spells shooting at and from the castle, thats NOT fun >=/
if you want events then they should be RP events, KJ will organise some soon, and dont worry it wont be a raffle or anything lame like that =/, ive put together some nice events that will make peaple RP, ofcourse some events will seem stupid to some peaple, but thats cause those peaple dont know how to RP

Lol, that wasn't a war. For a start, there was no roleplaying in it o_o
One or two pirates jumped out of the castle, got swamped by all of the samurai/dustari that were camping there, ran back in and went on Pmode, then repeated. This went on for ages...
Then i think the leaders, padren, nayako etc arrived, and waited for Markb, and when he got there he just told NYchris to PK them :rolleyes:

Originally posted by KyJe27

This should be KJ's website. http://www.realultimatepower.net/

P.S. I am aware it relates to Ninjas... But you get the picture.:rolleyes:

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet, that i want to crap my pants :|

BLOODY-SWORD
04-17-2004, 08:19 PM
http://www.realultimatepower.net/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
read this site, its not big, but this guy should really get a life and stop beleaving what his friend "Mark" who "just went through puberty" (wow, big accomplishement) tells him =/, we all know what kinjas have magic powers, and they can fly, and ofcourse they go around killing peaple, we just dont hear about it like "Mark" dose XD, i know its off topic but stupid peaple piss me off

Myomoto
04-17-2004, 08:23 PM

Anyhow, peace treaty = more non-activity. Please, don't be stupid. Start a war. Do something that's ACTUALLY start some fun. Refer to my thread in the main kingdoms forum :rolleyes:

Also, this poll is poorly made. You don't even state a question, but have the answers "Yes" and "No"

The question is "Should KJ do something" and it's easier to hold this kind of event seeing how unfair a war could be... and as far i know your not even a KJ member, so what do you care anyways...

Erhm that site is made for fun, the guy isn't dumb, his bored XD

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-17-2004, 09:23 PM
http://www.realultimatepower.net/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
read this site, its not big, but this guy should really get a life and stop beleaving what his friend "Mark" who "just went through puberty" (wow, big accomplishement) tells him =/, we all know what kinjas have magic powers, and they can fly, and ofcourse they go around killing peaple, we just dont hear about it like "Mark" dose XD, i know its off topic but stupid peaple piss me off

did you read the "hatemail" section? You belong there, k.
*wails on his guitar*

KyJe27
04-18-2004, 06:15 AM
Step three of Seppuku is key... ::Suddenly is crushed by a falling building ::

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-18-2004, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Myomoto

and as far i know your not even a KJ member, so what do you care anyways...

Erhm that site is made for fun, the guy isn't dumb, his bored XD

You're... not your, and he's... not his. This proves why your an idiot in addition to not being able to make a proper poll.

I'm a roleplayer. I'm a player of Graal Kingdoms. I posted my concerns for the matter. A peace treaty just makes the matters worse. Wars can be fair. If the kings are not competent (which I don't think they're saying, but you seem to be implying) enough to balance the playing field themselves, maybe they should be replaced. Sure, there could be admins to do that. But that's just more work- putting in other jobs when the kings could have that responsibility just like they have the responsibility of keeping roleplaying fun on GK.

Myomoto
04-18-2004, 01:55 PM
Oh so because i have bad grammar seeing i'm not born talking english i'm and idiot :rolleyes: RPing doesn't have to contain fighting or wars, and i'm not even gonna argue with you about this because you cleary don't get my point... (and i don't even care if it's because of bad grammar)

Edit: and just because you have a peace treaty you don't have to follow it, infact it could start a major war if say, KJ attacked Dustari and then Zormite would join the battle because they got pissed by KJ breaking the treaty.