PDA

View Full Version : Idea of wc-1 is...

Splke
04-13-2004, 03:34 AM
To actually lower your wc... however, with the new scamurai boots (not so new, but ok) at a +10 enchantment they actually add 9 wc... This **** has goten out of hand...a con+ shield and wc+ boots.. Whats next... Blood Paladin being released ? (lol)

Think somebody could tone down these boots? They're quite possibly the best item in the game...

Crint_Eastawood
04-13-2004, 03:40 AM
Wow, those are almost as bad as alchemy items, wait they are worse. They should be renamed to Boots of havok or graves of markmanship :\

Xavious7
04-13-2004, 05:37 AM
I agree 100% :O!

KyJe27
04-13-2004, 05:42 AM
Totaly out of the question unless every kingdom is allowed to do shuch a item... x.x

dNeonb
04-13-2004, 01:24 PM
I think this wc-1 will be removed from the boots.

BLOODY-SWORD
04-13-2004, 02:01 PM
i didnt even have a change to get the boots <=( i want wc+10!!!

meishanli
04-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Splke
To actually lower your wc... however, with the new scamurai boots (not so new, but ok) at a +10 enchantment they actually add 9 wc... This **** has goten out of hand...a con+ shield and wc+ boots.. Whats next... Blood Paladin being released ? (lol)

Think somebody could tone down these boots? They're quite possibly the best item in the game...

Agreed. It has good speed, ac, AND wc. *faints* I would say it's one of the best item in the game...:\

BLOODY-SWORD
04-13-2004, 02:16 PM
and i didnt get it! ARGH @!#$#@!?&%*!

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-13-2004, 04:57 PM
Well, look, there has to be something that fills the slot of "best item in the game", or else we'd be communists XD

You're probably just jealous because the samurai have an item better than you and you can't get at it, unless you join samurai or scam/overpay one of their members. Notice how all the powerplayers have posted in this thread, and no members from other kingdoms are complaining? Funny, eh.

I see the point, they are quite powerful, but i think they're fine as long as the other kingdoms get something similar, like WL suggested, and some system is created whereby its impossible to own the kingdom items unless you're in the kingdom (the leader can somehow retrieve the items if you leave/get kicked out) and you can't equip the items unless you're ontag :P

I think it's nice that the kingdoms are gaining strength over the trade tables blob, although its a shame they have to do this via stupid items =/

Myomoto
04-13-2004, 05:13 PM
The other kingdoms should of course have items that are just as powerful, but we need some wars now! :P

Satrek2000
04-13-2004, 05:45 PM
The point of the wc-1 was to tone the boots down. The system - in theory - is supposed to increase the number for every EA but leave the + or -. Hence, it was supposed to give ac+1 and wc-1 for every EA applied. Either the system will be fixed accordingly, or the wc will be removed.

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-13-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000
The point of the wc-1 was to tone the boots down. The system - in theory - is supposed to increase the number for every EA but leave the + or -. Hence, it was supposed to give ac+1 and wc-1 for every EA applied. Either the system will be fixed accordingly, or the wc will be removed.

Whoa, but isn't that a little crazy? i mean, you'd never be able to EA the boots otherwise you'd end up with 10 less wc points, and you can't hit anything? o_O

Myomoto
04-13-2004, 06:33 PM
I just think the -1 wc should dissappear when you use EA's on it? hmm... might be too powerful tough?

dNeonb
04-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Myomoto
I just think the -1 wc should dissappear when you use EA's on it? hmm... might be too powerful tough?

Indeed. I think the best way is to remove the wc-1 and set the speed one + down.

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-13-2004, 06:46 PM

I think it'd be ok if they somehow managed to make it so that EAing the boot doesn't affect the wc. That is to say, no matter how many EAs you have on it, it will only ever give you that one extra wc point.

Myomoto
04-13-2004, 07:07 PM
That would work too i guess ;P

Satrek2000
04-13-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee

Whoa, but isn't that a little crazy? i mean, you'd never be able to EA the boots otherwise you'd end up with 10 less wc points, and you can't hit anything? o_O

That's actually the point of it. If I remember correctly, they are called boots of haste, i.e. you get better protection to run away, with less accuracy for your weapons on the run ;)

Myomoto
04-13-2004, 10:21 PM
We should have something like "Boots of blinding speed" in morrowind, you can barely see anything because it get's very dark but you can run like 100 mph XD

BLOODY-SWORD
04-13-2004, 10:32 PM
actually in morrowind you become 100% blind with those boots, but you do kill the chick that sold em to you later so its fine XD

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-13-2004, 10:34 PM
We should have something like "Boots of blinding speed" in morrowind, you can barely see anything because it get's very dark but you can run like 100 mph XD

We already have that, i believe it's a widely used thing known as speedhacking o_o

Crint_Eastawood
04-13-2004, 11:49 PM
Well, look, there has to be something that fills the slot of "best item in the game", or else we'd be communists XD

You're probably just jealous because the samurai have an item better than you and you can't get at it, unless you join samurai or scam/overpay one of their members. Notice how all the powerplayers have posted in this thread, and no members from other kingdoms are complaining? Funny, eh.

I see the point, they are quite powerful, but i think they're fine as long as the other kingdoms get something similar, like WL suggested, and some system is created whereby its impossible to own the kingdom items unless you're in the kingdom (the leader can somehow retrieve the items if you leave/get kicked out) and you can't equip the items unless you're ontag :P

I think it's nice that the kingdoms are gaining strength over the trade tables blob, although its a shame they have to do this via stupid items =/
Im not really a power player, i dont even play anymore, but point out some boots that give more tahn 2 ac let alone an extra -wc

Splke
04-14-2004, 12:13 AM
>.> The idea of these boots were to be for ***** Samurais to run while their blind?? Wow... that went TOTALLY WRONG...

Why hasnt Nayoko posted here??

And Satrek, 10 points for you... Your not stuck on a track of mind that tells you to disagree with anything I say... unlike Mr. Monkey.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-14-2004, 01:19 AM

We already have that, i believe it's a widely used thing known as speedhacking o_o

Or me taking advantage of the skills/store items/equiptment/spells/alchemy items... and getting 7.2 speed from it all. -.-

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-14-2004, 01:29 AM

And Satrek, 10 points for you... Your not stuck on a track of mind that tells you to disagree with anything I say... unlike Mr. Monkey.

oplz, i don't disagree with -whatever- you say. It just happens to be that what you say conflicts with my beliefs in the majority of cases, lalalaaa

Splke
04-14-2004, 02:01 AM

oplz, i don't disagree with -whatever- you say. It just happens to be that what you say conflicts with my beliefs in the majority of cases, lalalaaa

Your beliefs are to be an complete opposite with what PowerPlayers say... :rolleyes: How very ignorant.

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-14-2004, 02:19 AM

Your beliefs are to be an complete opposite with what PowerPlayers say... :rolleyes: How very ignorant.

Sigh, once again: i'm not just blindly disagreeing with you -just- because you're powerplayers, i'm disagreeing with you because my beliefs contradict yours. How very ignorant of you to ignore what i said =/

Splke
04-14-2004, 07:33 AM

Sigh, once again: i'm not just blindly disagreeing with you -just- because you're powerplayers, i'm disagreeing with you because my beliefs contradict yours. How very ignorant of you to ignore what i said =/

Hehe, I purposely contradicted myself... Egh, you seem to disagree with anything I say, even when you haven't a clue on the subject... Meh, oh well. I have nothing against you :cool:

Lance
04-14-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec

Or me taking advantage of the skills/store items/equiptment/spells/alchemy items... and getting 7.2 speed from it all. -.-

I've got 5.6 with 30 dex and many speed+. What in the world do you use to go so fast?

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-14-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Lance

I've got 5.6 with 30 dex and many speed+. What in the world do you use to go so fast?

It's only temporary boosting. Your 5.6 speed is probably a more "permanent" thing. I'm only able to get 30 dex from temp boosting. And using up other items that temporarily boost speed (as well as equipment with speed and dex +'s). Does that sound right to you now? ;)

Edit: BTW, even though I can get 7.2 speed, my natural dex is only 18.

Edit2: And I can't PK, change skill, change my weight (no increase or decrease) or my speed just goes back down to what it was before the major speed boost. Again, it's a boost that goes directly to the speed... So I boost my dex AND I boost my speed...seperately

Splke
04-14-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Lance

idatens

:)

lordbosh
04-14-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec

Edit2: And I can't PK, change skill, change my weight (no increase or decrease) or my speed just goes back down to what it was before the major speed boost. Again, it's a boost that goes directly to the speed... So I boost my dex AND I boost my speed...seperately

Artmoney or Tsearch

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-14-2004, 01:04 PM

Hehe, I purposely contradicted myself... Egh, you seem to disagree with anything I say, even when you haven't a clue on the subject... Meh, oh well. I have nothing against you :cool:

Well now i guess that's just your opinion, and nothing's going to shift it. Put 'er there :)

Splke
04-14-2004, 01:56 PM

Well now i guess that's just your opinion, and nothing's going to shift it. Put 'er there :)

:cool: Lets try not to get personal anymore.. so less I won't :D