PDA

View Full Version : for Dustari, Zormite, and KJ

BLOODY-SWORD
04-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Please stop moving or taking ships from the KJ shipyard, i am tired of coming to check the shipyard everyday to find atleast 1 ship missing or moved each day, is it hard to just get inside a ship and unstick?

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Hmm, sure it's your allies that are moving the ships? It could easily be the more stupid of your own members, or stupid non-members who get in when some stupid members leave the shipyard gate open?

I know that was a problem in zormite, i don't think we ever had dustari moving our ships about o_O

busyrobot
04-07-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
Hmm, sure it's your allies that are moving the ships?

he did mention in the title, Dustari, Zormite, and KJ.

I hate it when ships go missing too, though, more often its small decorations around the castle that walk off.

BLOODY-SWORD
04-07-2004, 11:15 AM
im sure that its the stupider KJ members but just to be sure i asked Dustari and Zormite aswell, and we dont leave our gates open anymore, we stopped recruiting newbies so now all mebmers know that they dont need to actually take the ship out to get back to main so im mostly the only one that ever has a reason to open the gates, so i hope the ship taking and moving and renaming will go away in time

PS: also to the KJ members: you cant put your own ships in the shipyard, if you do your ship wll be removed and you will have to pay a small fine to the kingdom.

Satrek2000
04-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by BLOODY-SWORD
PS: also to the KJ members: you cant put your own ships in the shipyard, if you do your ship wll be removed and you will have to pay a small fine to the kingdom.

The only question here, how can you possibly know who made a ship?

BLOODY-SWORD
04-07-2004, 04:20 PM
usually when players do it its they dont mean to do any harm so they usually keep their ship's named "****'s Ship", and even if they dont i keep watch over the shipyard gates alot, if i got nothing better to do than talk with peaple through PMs then i usually go sit infront of my house which i put right next to the shipyard entrance so i see all ships going in and out while im there

axman36
04-09-2004, 04:06 AM
yes I hate it too, I mean really, all the time an effort I put on making a ship, close to destruction, put it in the shipyard, and its gone.

BLOODY-SWORD
04-10-2004, 11:29 AM
i dont think you understood me, im asking peaple to NOT put their ships in the shipyard (and not move, take or rename them without Admiral's or Nayoko's permission)

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-10-2004, 03:03 PM
i dont think you understood me, im asking peaple to NOT put their ships in the shipyard (and not move, take or rename them without Admiral's or Nayoko's permission)

I thought that was what the shipyard was for ;)
Us zormites dealt with it in the simplest of ways, i'll leave you to figure it out if you deem it such a problem...

BLOODY-SWORD
04-10-2004, 09:14 PM
actually ive been to zormte's shipyard and its nothign impressive x_x and the problem is solved to about 99% but every now and then i still find that someone moves a ship, nothing bad

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-10-2004, 11:10 PM
actually ive been to zormte's shipyard and its nothign impressive x_x and the problem is solved to about 99% but every now and then i still find that someone moves a ship, nothing bad

Seen how many active members zormite has now, buddy?
Also, i was talking about the past since i'm no longer in zormite, although i failed to make that clear i suppose.

BLOODY-SWORD
04-10-2004, 11:23 PM
yes zormite has alot of active members, but your shipyard is still sorta a mess, atleast was a few weeks ago, and for a kingdom that's supposed to be fish, and KJ also has a pretty good number of active members, unfortunately only at a certain time of day XD

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-10-2004, 11:24 PM
yes zormite has alot of active members, but your shipyard is still sorta a mess, atleast was a few weeks ago, and for a kingdom that's supposed to be fish, and KJ also has a pretty good number of active members, unfortunately only at a certain time of day XD

I think he was trying to say that Zormite is not very active right now.

BLOODY-SWORD
04-11-2004, 12:37 PM
i thought he ment otherwise cause i seem to see zormite on all the time

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-11-2004, 03:25 PM
i thought he ment otherwise cause i seem to see zormite on all the time

Nope, the only active zormites i see are like, marion, cloudius, salli sometimes, and browly sometimes. :(

BLOODY-SWORD
04-12-2004, 01:10 AM
really? i always thought Zormite was a big active kingdom =/ how come nobody's active in it?

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-12-2004, 03:05 AM
really? i always thought Zormite was a big active kingdom =/ how come nobody's active in it?

How come kingdom activity has all died out on GK? -.-

BLOODY-SWORD
04-12-2004, 11:27 AM
Dustari, Pirates and KJ stay active enough i think

Myomoto
04-13-2004, 04:15 PM
there's about 5 KJ members on all the time.

BLOODY-SWORD
04-13-2004, 09:34 PM
the number of members online depends on the time, sometimes you can see up to atleast 10 members online and sometimes its just 3 or 1

BLOODY-SWORD
04-13-2004, 09:36 PM
DAMN IT! 15 min ago somebody went to KJ's shipyard, messed it up, took a ship, didnt close gate, from my sources i found out it was some girl from Dustari, thats why the thread said "for Dustari, Zormite, and KJ", i knwo that Dustari's shipyard sucks but its nto a reason to mess up KJ's >=/ everytime a ship is missing I'M the one who has to go get it back or make a new one

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-13-2004, 09:47 PM
Dustari, Pirates and KJ stay active enough i think

People running around on a kingdom tag ALWAYS being OOC is NOT kingdom activity.

BLOODY-SWORD
04-13-2004, 10:14 PM
everybody is OOC all the time, peaple only RP between themselves, most stay IC on toguilds though

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-13-2004, 10:27 PM
everybody is OOC all the time, peaple only RP between themselves, most stay IC on toguilds though

Yeah, and we say this shouldn't happen. If you wanna RP through toguilds you might as well just go join some forum RP and become a powerplayer on GK.

BLOODY-SWORD
04-13-2004, 10:30 PM
the problem is that we can monitor toguilds and make peaple RP, we cant monitor what players do outside toguild

Satrek2000
04-14-2004, 03:44 PM
DAMN IT! 15 min ago somebody went to KJ's shipyard, messed it up, took a ship, didnt close gate, from my sources i found out it was some girl from Dustari, thats why the thread said "for Dustari, Zormite, and KJ", i knwo that Dustari's shipyard sucks but its nto a reason to mess up KJ's >=/ everytime a ship is missing I'M the one who has to go get it back or make a new one

What sources, and who?

BLOODY-SWORD
04-14-2004, 04:04 PM
i dont know who, the only thing i was able to find out was that it was a girl from dustrai that had a 3 part name (rank first name last name) so it wasent really helpful, and if i knew who it was do u think id be whining about it XD

BLOODY-SWORD
04-14-2004, 04:08 PM
and she used it to get to simply get to main island meaning it was most likely a newbie member of dustari sot hat narrows it down a bit