PDA

View Full Version : Pirates' Governor

GoZelda
04-04-2004, 07:10 PM
The Pirates are discontent with Mark. Since we cannot post any thread about it on the forums, for he'll delete it, and he never is on, we cannot seriously complain to him. Since Mark's the Governor, the 'population' has gone downwards; the First Lady, for God's sake, has left because of Mark. I am one of the few, or the only, person(s) who is online, when there are about 5 of Dustari and/or Zormite. I think Mark should be replaced - he even won't give anyone the right to add members, except for himself. Noone can punish another person if he's higher in rank, so the on-tag PKing and non-RPing go on. Oh wait, nobody's on, so what am I talking about? I am sure that Mark should be replaced, and anyone who agrees with me should post/vote so, and possibly who should replace Mark.

tc_topcat
04-04-2004, 07:23 PM
I would like to see mark replaced as he has seen our concerns in the thred, hardly responded and closed the Thred. Alisa is back had to ask nicely against her better judgement.

There are rarely more than 3 on tag ( for all those who said to me why dont you support mark look how many he gets on tag, it didnt last =/)

members being there for so long and not getting the chance to be promoted.

no events, not even mark saying, oh alisa it would be great if you can run an event. I have run an event but that is only as members want them.

There are many people who have the abilities to run teh kingdom but they have the wrong friends which would let it down.
I would not like Ziro back i did not like him as a leader.
The kingdom needs some sort of joint leadership and a council of the good/dedicated members.

I said when mark came into power all the good will not last and i was right...nate-->ghost pirate-->valder--->ziro--->valder--->mark---> ?????

I think these forums are a bad idea coz we'll get non-cp muppets voting and mucking it up

Muha_builder
04-04-2004, 07:50 PM
ghostpirate-->nathiel-->ghost pirate-->valder--->ziro--->valder--->mark--->

Desolator12
04-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Hmm... due to the fact that there haven't been any wars, so i can't judge mark by my standards (strategy in war) I'd have to agree... he's never on, when he is, he never repiles to PMs... rarely anybody on, no events (which may be stefan's doing... when ar our Kingdom Items gonna get Uploaded?)

*sigh* time for the speech... keep cool, look as if you have all the cards... and keep cool...

*gets up onto podeum* Since I joined the Crecent Pirates, I have had some big ideas for this island. One of which is to expand the Ship Yard so we can have more ships, thus a better chance of being able to rule the seas and a chance to expand our small armada. I have brought this idea to practically every govenor I have seen, only to have no responce. If Elected for the position of Govenor of Crecent Island, I will make changes for the betterment of the Crecent Pirates (not huge changes that confuse and anger everybody, *cough-Ranks-cough*) and to listen to your ideas and give replies as soon as possible to your questions. Also, I will hold events, Kingdom items or not, I will get something to have an event for. This will include Roleplaying events, card games, ship battles, and other miscelaneous events
And the one thing I promise is that I will do my best to teach people who are new to Roleplaying the Do's and Do-Not's. Remember, a vote for DrÔkken DÔrkrÔven is a vote for prosperity.

zell12
04-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Muha_builder
ghostpirate-->nathiel-->ghost pirate-->valder--->ziro--->valder--->mark--->excalibur

tc_topcat
04-04-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Muha_builder
ghostpirate-->nathiel-->ghost pirate-->valder--->ziro--->valder--->mark--->

i started at nate as i was meaning what it has been since i joined cp

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-04-2004, 10:55 PM
Yes, he should be.
Ziro was a bad governor for enforcing stupid rules, oppressing his people and ignoring his people.
Valder was a bad governor for wasting time and the opportunities of better candidates by claiming pirates and then just not bothering to do anything. Furthermore, he handed the kingdom to MarkB - this for obvious reasons is bad leadership.

Markb is a bad leader because he does not roleplay, and he has no interest in his kingdom whatsoever. He seems to think that having absolutely no heirarchy of management and control is the way to lead. He seems to think that sitting there saying "o im getin pirat itams uploded soon, btw nalle u suxx" is the way to lead. He seems to think that completely ignoring the needs of his kingdom is the way to lead. He is wrong. He also doesn't roleplay, did i not mention this before? :(

Now, the topic of who should be the new governor is a much harder thing to decide X_X
I'd say cyrin would be best suited for the job. In many respects, he is like Ziro: a solid, dedicated RPer with a certain amount of intelligence, a regular player who actually gives a flying crap about the kingdoms (and in particular pirates, of course). He plays by the rules. One of the things that'd make him a better choice than ziro would be that he wouldn't make silly rules, probably. He wants the Pirate kingdom to become a popular one again, and he wants to restore Roleplaying to it.

There are only two kingdoms left now, those being Dustari and Samurai. Please guys, cmon...three is the magic number.

GoZelda
04-04-2004, 11:22 PM
I'm curious about who picked the 'shoot me' option...

Desolator12
04-05-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
[B]
Now, the topic of who should be the new governor is a much harder thing to decide X_X
I'd say cyrin would be best suited for the job. In many respects, he is like Ziro: a solid, dedicated RPer with a certain amount of intelligence, a regular player who actually gives a flying crap about the kingdoms (and in particular pirates, of course). He plays by the rules. One of the things that'd make him a better choice than ziro would be that he wouldn't make silly rules, probably. He wants the Pirate kingdom to become a popular one again, and he wants to restore Roleplaying to it.

my guess is that Cyrin will become govenor... he's more known than I am apparently. However, I too am a "solid, dedicated RPer with a certain ammount of intelligence"... any chance I get, I play RPGs... heh, I used to annoy this one kid... first kid that introduced me to AD&D..."can we play D&D now?" ...good times...
now' i'm more refined... I give a "flying crap" about the kingdoms... heh, I remember when I had my character on Valikorlia, I tried to make Lerhyn a non-newb kingdom... sadly, Ivelios was assassinated in his sleep... when I first joined pirates, i just did because I thought pirates were cool... now, pirates, heck, practically ALL of GK has turned into one big Lerhyn... this is something that must be changed as soon as possible. there is one thing that would make a great leader, and that is strategy. Without that, in a war we would be like lambs to the slaughter.

Dehitay
04-05-2004, 12:04 AM
I would prefer giving Mark an ultimatum to where he has to give some other Pirates powers to recruit, remove, promote, and such; or else he has to be on for 35 hours a week
>=P

MrGannondorf
04-05-2004, 12:09 AM
We definitely need a new govener. I don't think enforcing rping is neccisarily a problem. I think there needs to be a govener who brings improvements to the kingdom. More events, more development to the island, etc etc. We need a better hierarchy, more people with development rights to our island, more people who can recruit more people, more people to give people better ranks to suit how they rp (I wanna be a merchant :( )...

I would vote for cyrin, except for the fact that he has nagged and threatened me about my name on more than one occasion (Aeva DaVinci isn't a very good rp name accoording to him, but DaVinci is a small family that is headed by me, and having that in my name is important to me)...

Though I do think Cyrin would be a good Govener in other aspects, as he recently aproved construction to my house without much nagging on my part.

Its hard to say. I don't know of any other candidates... I would concentrate on getting improvements to the island, but I have to admit, its hard to lead a social life with the v3's crappy playerlist... I don't think I'd be hosting events any time until v3's interface is improved. At any rate, I have no desire to be Govener myself, aslong as we have a good one that concentrates on what is important, and makes our kingdom fun.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-05-2004, 12:10 AM
MarkB should be replaced by me.

I was wrongfully removed from Governorship by means of members abusing flaws in the system, and I was doing a much better job than those who came after me.

First, I was much more active then either of them. I could have very well kept rights from the other officials and it would have worked well as I was active on a daily basis. I watched members carefully and promoted them based on the effort they put into the kingdom as well as GK in general and their accomplishments.

Secondly, I did not change the main respected aspects of the kingdom set forth by Ghost Pirate (kingdom name... ranks... its aspect of RPing). In fact, I even improved upon them with minor changes as to not ruin them.

Also, generally speaking, I did not ignore the members nor the general will of the kingdom. After I set forth a system that the kingdom did not agree upon, I changed it after the majority showed their concern for this. In the first place, it was ment only to improve RPing (as the other kingdom's populations were allowed to conduct themselves simply as a global PKing guild, while I believed the Crescent Pirates should keep with the ways of RPing). I did, however, "ignore" (not necessarily, it's more like adressing and counter-arguing) and try to do away with the arguments and opinions which would NOT help the kingdom, but make it worse and show disrespect for the base of the kingdom and its RPing aspects (example: people wanting to be allowed to be on the kingdom's RP tag, using an RP name, but do EVERYTHING except for RP... this is not what this RPing kingdom is for). I tried to please all members as well. People though the RPing rules were too strict, so I told them that if they put "-OOC-" in their nickname, they could use the kingdom tag and be OOC without having to use parenthesis for all their OOC dialogue, but this should not be done often or become a habbit as RPing activity is needed in a kingdom.

Finally, it would set things straight and back in order by bringing me back in (I did have to put things back in order in my first step up to Governor, and I could do it again). I was removed wrongfully by members who were being tricked and convinced into replacing me with another. The members who removed me were NOT ment to have the power to do so, yet they did- thus, a flaw in the system. Since I've left, everything and anything I worked to change and do to make things better was ruined. The RPing standards (and we all know RPing is what a kingdom is really all about...) definitly went completely downhill the second I was removed. If the actions are not reversed, we'll just continue to see the problems we've been witnessing since then- lack of kingdom stability, Governor getting bored with the kingdom, Governor being inactive or busy with things not related to the kingdom, etc. I actually cared about the kingdom. I was actually chosen to Govern and favored even before Valder chose me because I could make something of the kingdom. I didn't have to buy anyone out or convince people into "illegally" removing their leader to replace him with me. I simply spoke up and showed my concern for the kingdom as an old member of the Pirate Crew (as a member years ago on Graal 2001) and always a friend to the kingdom.

GoZelda
04-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec

I was wrongfully removed from Governorship by means of members abusing flaws in the system, and I was doing a much better job than those who came after me.
I was nominated by most people for Governor when Valder left, but for some reason *cough*USD deal*cough* I didn't become Governor.

MrGannondorf
04-05-2004, 12:20 AM
heh, looks like we all posted at the same time...

Desolator12 and Ziro both sound like good candidates to be Govener to me.

I wasn't around when Ziro was govener, though... I quit gk sometime when Nate was around, and rejoined recently.

My vote for Govener goes to Ziro_Vitrudestec

FireFly20
04-05-2004, 12:31 AM

I agree with ziro. He is a good person always helped me when i needed and cares about rping. My vote goes to him.

Dehitay
04-05-2004, 12:32 AM
My vote goes to the pure purpose of cancelling your vote for Ziro as governor
He's arrogant and selfish. He'll make claim after claim on how great he was as a governor when a lot of people hated him. When he got removed, he stole the items Pirates had in stock and sold them for his own personal gain

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-05-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Dehitay
he stole the items Pirates had in stock and sold them for his own personal gain

Wrong. The wearhouse was in my hands to take care of as Governor. If Valder STOLE Governorship, would you have me help him steal the wearhouse too? I would surely hope not. Either way, Valder ended up with the key and I ended up without it. After so much time, the admins had to step in and I understand. Though it would have been nice if they stepped in to take the kingdom away from him once he took it. x.x

Zacharel
04-05-2004, 12:36 AM
I am not getting in the middle of it But the way it souds to me that maybe Ziro took them for pirates or people who wanna be pirates becasue to me it sounds he is a pirate at heart no matter what. He could be saving them in case he becomes pirate gov again for all we know. Hey who knows what he is thinking. Ask me just get a vote between markb and ziro and may e 1 or 2 other canidaites and we can do it that way.

Raelyn
04-05-2004, 12:40 AM
Personally I'd like to have a go at Governor of CP, but we all know it wouldn't happen. I definately think PKs should not be in charge of kingdoms, as that not only puts a huge dent in the quality of thier kingdom, but all others as well. Ziro was a good ruler, he was always open to suggestions, even though he will always be a n0ob in my eyes, I could see myself following under his leadership again if he were put back into rule.

...but, until then.. Vote for Raelyn!

:D

Lyndzey
04-05-2004, 12:51 AM
Before ya'll start voting on a new Governor, you need to get rid of the current Governor.

MarkB has already made it clear that he will not step down. I don't know if Stefan is going to step in on this one either. Plus it would be hard to overthrow MarkB because he does not have a lot of time to play Graal Kingdoms.

GoZelda
04-05-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
Plus it would be hard to overthrow MarkB because he does not have a lot of time to play Graal Kingdoms.
What sense does that make?

Lyndzey
04-05-2004, 12:54 AM
Back when Dashio was leader of Samurai, we did an organized RP overthrow of him. Even though he did not want to give Samurai up, he ended up handing it over to Rahz. I would hope that MarkB would give it up if he was overthrown.

What other choice do you have if you are unhappy with the Governor?

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-05-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda

What sense does that make?

If he never plays Graal Kingdoms, you can't really convince him to leave the kingdom. He can't really see that he'd like someone else as Governor. And he won't really spend time choosing people to have rights (people that would be able to overthrow him). So you can't trick him nor win his favor. That's the only sense I see to it.

Edit: Lyndzey, if a person does not RP, I doubt he'll allow himself to be overthrown in RPing.

GoZelda
04-05-2004, 12:56 AM

If he never plays Graal Kingdoms, you can't really convince him to leave the kingdom. He can't really see that he'd like someone else as Governor. And he won't really spend time choosing people to have rights (people that would be able to overthrow him). So you can't trick him nor win his favor. That's the only sense I see to it.

Yes yes, I understand that, I ment 'What sense does that make' like ; omfg that's stupid.

Lyndzey
04-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Then maybe next time just come out and call me stupid instead of asking what it means. Don't expect me to read between the lines on an expression like that.

GoZelda
04-05-2004, 12:59 AM
Then maybe next time just come out and call me stupid instead of asking what it means.
I didn't call you stupid. The fact that Mark dun come online, so we can't overthrow him, that is stupid.

Lyndzey
04-05-2004, 01:04 AM

Edit: Lyndzey, if a person does not RP, I doubt he'll allow himself to be overthrown in RPing.

It's something that the Pirates have not tried yet.

They have tried to ask MarkB to step down, that has not worked and will not work. Going to Stefan is not going to work either, Stefan usually does not get involved in these things. When is the last time Stefan has put a new leader in charge of a kingdom? Jagen also said that he cannot assign new leaders...

I say go for the overthrow in an organized RP fashion. What else are you going to do about it to get rid of MarkB?

GoZelda
04-05-2004, 01:05 AM

I say go for the overthrow in an organized RP fashion. What else are you going to do about it to get rid of MarkB?
I concur. It'd be fun, too.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-05-2004, 01:07 AM

When is the last time Stefan has put a new leader in charge of a kingdom?

He almost had to do it for me (and was going to) when we experienced a problem in CP (noone really knew about it), but luckily I looked things over and told a friend of mine carefully how to fix it all.

Lyndzey
04-05-2004, 01:08 AM
Yes but he never went through it.

I don't think Stefan has ever put a new leader in charge.

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-05-2004, 01:12 AM

Boycott the Pirate Kingdom completely. something -has- to be done when the only members Markb has are like, NYchris and Eld

Lyndzey
04-05-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee

Boycott the Pirate Kingdom completely. something -has- to be done when the only members Markb has are like, NYchris and Eld

That would be the last possible solution if MarkB does not give up the kingdom in an overthrow.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-05-2004, 01:17 AM

That would be the last possible solution if MarkB does not give up the kingdom in an overthrow.

Honestly, I doubt anything would change if admins don't step in on this one, but we MUST try to bring some change regardless.

Lyndzey
04-05-2004, 01:21 AM
If Pirates do have an organized overthrow, I'm sure admins will step in. I know I would.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-05-2004, 01:26 AM
If Pirates do have an organized overthrow, I'm sure admins will step in. I know I would.

He could just remove all members against him and keep the ones that allow themselves to be bought out with items or USD.

MarkB
04-05-2004, 01:51 AM
You people are idiots. Look at yourselves. Ziro, you're never getting Governor, neither are you Cyrin. Keep creating these useless threads, and I assure you, you will be banned.

GoZelda
04-05-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by MarkB
You people are idiots. Look at yourselves. Ziro, you're never getting Governor, neither are you Cyrin. Keep creating these useless threads, and I assure you, you will be banned.
How in hell would you be able to do that? Oh, and take a look at yourself too.

NyTLuvsLinkers
04-05-2004, 01:58 AM

He could just remove all members against him and keep the ones that allow themselves to be bought out with items or USD.
Oh yea, that's what you did Ziro...Removed all of us trying to get you to step down...

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-05-2004, 02:00 AM

MarkB, every argument you give us shows us how horrible you are at what you do. Noone wants a leader who attacks those that are concerned for the well-being of the group and gently pushes away any arguments with petty name-calling.

You can threaten to ban us all you wish and even guarantee it. Your guarantees mean nothing as you've proven yourself to be full of empty promises. You havn't done a single positive thing since you've become Governor. You have no power to ban us. We are doing nothing we should not be doing.

These threads are not useless. Your responses are rather useless as you simply resort to flaming and bickering.

You corrupt the kingdom by buying out people with items. You also spread lies to control the minds of those who you can. An example is you making it sound like others are horrible by saying they did things they in fact did not do.

You see these threads as being useless? Here's the use: You ruined OUR kingdom and we want it back to how it's supposed to be. We're not a group of PKing idiots who just hang out and trade items all day. We're a group of brilliant Graal players who can ROLEPLAY as idiots, thieves, treasure-hunters, sailors, or just pirates.

R0bin
04-05-2004, 02:03 AM
*wanders into the conversation late and without knowing all the facts as usual*

People its a game. Realise this and set yourselves free.

*wanders off*

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-05-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by NyTLuvsLinkers

Oh yea, that's what you did Ziro...Removed all of us trying to get you to step down...

To everyone: sorry if this is double posting

Anyhow... First of all, aren't you one of the ones who joined CP and didn't want to RP? Yes, I think you might be in fact...

Secondly, I did NOT remove people trying to get me to step down. I DID close forum threads about it because they turned in flame-wars. Another player in command DID remove members who were rebelling WHILE causing a MAJOR disruptance in the kingdom. These people were spamming toguilds with arguments, flame-wars, and their bickerings. Some people used excessive profanity which was unnecessary. Either way, most of these people (who were even valued members), were only temporarily removed as I was not online at the time of them doing this. They were temporarily removed so that when I would come online later that day, I could deal with the problems myself. Noone was removed from the kingdom because of their requests for me to step down, but rather the result of this all. Furthermore, the majority of the kingdom wanted change rather than just for me to leave. I gave change, but then soon after Valder convinced others to see to it that I was replaced by himself.

Dehitay
04-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Half of Ziro's post is so freaking hypocritical
he tries to pretend he's interested in Pirates but it is so overwhelmingly obvious he's just wants the position of Governor back so he can suite his own desires again

Edit: the post previous to one above this. Apparently, I respond slow

MrGannondorf
04-05-2004, 02:07 AM
I have to say "he doesn't have enough time" is a good argument to defend Mark's position, as he was on era for most of today (or so I'm told by several people).

The thing Ziro and Cyrin have going for themselves is atleast they play on the freaking server the kingdom is on.

GoZelda
04-05-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Dehitay
Half of Ziro's post is so freaking hypocritical
he tries to pretend he's interested in Pirates but it is so overwhelmingly obvious he's just wants the position of Governor back so he can suite his own desires again
I doubt that. He was Governor when I joined, he was great. Besides, rather someone like what you mentioned above, then Mark.

Originally posted by MrGannondorf
I have to say "he doesn't have enough time" is a good argument to defend Marl's position, as he was on era for most of today (or so I'm told by several people).

The thing Ziro and Cyrin have going for themselves is atleast they play on the freaking server the kingdom is on.
Ima call Link and get you owned.

Anyway, first off, this posts is a bit unclear.

"I have to say "he doesn't have enough time" is a good argument to defend Marl's position, as he was on era for most of today (or so I'm told by several people). "
If he has time for Era, then why not for GK? I don't see how this is a good argument.

"The thing Ziro and Cyrin have going for themselves is atleast they play on the freaking server the kingdom is on."
Edit: Oh wait, I get what you mean.

LoveableNalle
04-05-2004, 02:24 AM

Yep thats signs of great leader. Call people names and threaten with banning when you dont have the rights to ban only the power of the great ole USD. :P

MarkB
04-05-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by LoveableNalle

Yep thats signs of great leader. Call people names and threaten with banning when you dont have the rights to ban only the power of the great ole USD. :P

Odd, seeing as how you're debug staff...I see that won't last long. You should present yourself a little more professional, rather than making acusations like that.

Edit: Also, I have been looking for a new leader for the last 2 weeks, because I -know- I am inactive. Sorry, but unlike the rest of you, I tend to have a life outside of graal. I am also sorry that you people take a game so god damned far. It is a game, and congratulations, because you live it. My decision is made up of who will be in charge of Pirates, do not ask, for I will not tell you. You will find out in due time.

Monkeyboy_McGee
04-05-2004, 02:41 AM

O sorry mark, just read the forum rules, and there's nothing illegal in our threads. Sorry :( I'll just post something that isn't allowed so that your threat will be more than ion-thin.

Odd, seeing as how you're debug staff...I see that won't last long. You should present yourself a little more professional, rather than making acusations like that.

Edit: Also, I have been looking for a new leader for the last 2 weeks, because I -know- I am inactive. Sorry, but unlike the rest of you, I tend to have a life outside of graal. I am also sorry that you people take a game so god damned far. It is a game, and congratulations, because you live it. My decision is made up of who will be in charge of Pirates, do not ask, for I will not tell you. You will find out in due time.

Oh this'll be good, *****.
*Gets out the popcorn and passes some around*

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-05-2004, 02:42 AM

You should present yourself a little professional. If you do not remember, you called us ALL idiots in your previous post.

As for your decision, I doubt it will make a positive difference. Your replacement will likely be no better than you. If he's active, it might even make things worse.

Again, you are insulting people and showing why you should not be Governor nor have the decision to appoint the new one as it is just as much of a problem. You don't need to tell us we don't have a life outside of Graal. If we don't, we know this already. And I would much rather see kingdom leaders who spend plenty of time on Graal Kingdoms than those who don't spend much time playing and simply say they have "other things" to do. Saying you have a life does not justify a thing, nor does it make us respect you.

GoZelda
04-05-2004, 02:46 AM
a life outside of graal.
And your life inside of Graal tends to restrict itself only to Era, and some pointless posts on the forums.
Oh, and please do not start the 'I r got lyf and u dun' because it's so pathetic, it embarrasses yourself, and really, it's the standard powerplaying pickup-line.

MarkB
04-05-2004, 02:48 AM
I don't understand why you people are so immature. I have stated, I am resigning as Governor.

GoZelda
04-05-2004, 02:51 AM
I don't understand why you people are so immature. I have stated, I am resigning as Governor.
From different points of view, you might also be considered immature. Anyway, great, a new leader. Does his nickname start with Power and ends with player?

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-05-2004, 02:52 AM

I don't understand why you lack common sense. I'm sure many of us are even more upset with this or will be if we consider the facts. If the people didn't like you as Governor, they surely won't like who you pick to replace them. Your judgement isn't something we're known to be fond of. Isn't that the very same judgement that got you to show disrespect for ALL of us by RUININIG the ranking system and changing the kingdom's name? I believe it is. So you see, the matter will never be closed...

GoZelda
04-05-2004, 02:56 AM

I don't understand why you lack common sense. I'm sure many of us are even more upset with this or will be if we consider the facts. If the people didn't like you as Governor, they surely won't like who you pick to replace them. Your judgement isn't something we're known to be fond of. Isn't that the very same judgement that got you to show disrespect for ALL of us by RUININIG the ranking system and changing the kingdom's name? I believe it is. So you see, the matter will never be closed...
Mh, funny fact, Mark's a contradicter.
These poles however, are useless. I have decided already, that if I do decide to resign as governor of Pirates, I will not appoint someone myself to be Governor. I have decided that I will let the leaders of neighboring kingdoms choose who will lead Pirates, as they will know what is best. I am not resigning, do not take this as a resignation in any way, shape, or form. This is moreless in case I need to take the last resort.

MarkB
04-05-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda

Mh, funny fact, Mark's a contradicter.

You cannot even spell, you illiterate waste of a life. I am not going to allow myself to get worked up. Go ahead and continue to flame. This thread is going to be closed, and the flaming posts deleted. So waste you time racking up posts.

GoZelda
04-05-2004, 03:05 AM

You cannot even spell, you illiterate waste of a life.
Speak for yourself. On top of that, English isn't my first language, so blame my teachers, not me.

I am not going to allow myself to get worked up. Go ahead and continue to flame.
If you had any sense of maturity, you would understand that goin' on with this while you already lost, is simply pathetic and useless. If you just shut up, I can asssure you others will too.

This thread is going to be closed, and the flaming posts deleted. So waste you time racking up posts
How are you gonna get this thread closed? You sure do not have the rights too. Perhaps now you know how annoying it is, not to have the proper rights to do what you think is right.

LoveableNalle
04-05-2004, 03:05 AM

Mark are you going to ban me from debug? I will be sure to let Stefan know. lol

Ziro_Vitrudestec
04-05-2004, 03:07 AM

You cannot even spell, you illiterate waste of a life. I am not going to allow myself to get worked up. Go ahead and continue to flame. This thread is going to be closed, and the flaming posts deleted. So waste you time racking up posts.

You continue to contradict yourself.

You saw Gozelda cannot spell, yet in the thread he quoted of you we see that you cannot even spell "poll" correctly. Aren't you also the one who told me "Your foolish". If you fail to see the irony in that statement alone, I don't know what to do besides try to teach you basic Englsih.

Secondly, you contradict yourself again by criticizing the "flaming posts" while this post of yours is a flaming post itself. ;)

Read------------->Think----------->Post

Don't we all love the golden rule? (Note: I intentionally made the first 2 steps longer so you could have an easier time posting.)

busyrobot
04-05-2004, 03:17 AM
I don't often defend mark, but I must say it takes a lot to step down as a kingdom leader.

I have seen many people, *not* able to recognize when they need to go. Ziro, in fact is one of them and he still refuses to accept he was forced out by and large by his own people.

Mark told me awhile ago, before this thread was started, that he was stepping down as governor, he wanted to find an RPish way to do so.

Instead bashing Mark further, people should be talking about the future of CP.

I am not sure who mark has chosen, but I am sure the person will have to pass the favor of the CP people.

If not, then stefan would at this point change his choice if needed - CP will get to have a leader they want.

Lyndzey
04-05-2004, 03:58 AM
MarkB has decided to step down so ya'll might as well lay off of him now.

How do you guys want Pirates to change when the new Governor is appointed?

Darlene159
04-05-2004, 06:06 AM
MarkB has resigned, no need for the poll, or the flames, or the discussion

closed