PDA

View Full Version : Well more pushing then...

cutelilmurderer
04-01-2004, 11:06 AM
Well i WAS told that where im located GMT-0800 (california west coast time) would provide to be very helpful. C'mon give me a trial and a chance if i screw up you can ban my IP for life! I promise to make the graal community (kingdoms) a little happier and maybe players will feel a greater sense of community whenever an ET member comes on.

But seriously since i can't apply ill just keep bugging you until you trial me. I mean cmon in the past day i've held five events. Should i post my event ideas here? or will they be taken by other ET members. I have so many ideas i can hardly contain myself! Allow me to be a part of the team i PROMISE I WONT LET YOU DOWN!!

--Chris--
04-01-2004, 12:08 PM
Stop annoying us. First of all pleading wouldn't help you, secondly being an EM isn't about "omg lots of events lalwl help me help you screw teh econom33" and thirdly I'm positive there are more suitable people. I could have gone into detail and made one hell of a reply but that isn't neccessary.

zell12
04-01-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by --Chris--
Stop annoying us.
us as in, the community; or us as in, "I am teh leet debug staff?"

I'm just playing Chris. :P

Anyway, youngin', get involved in GK by joining a kingdom, getting wellknown for something other than scamming or being retarded, and people will reconize you in a few years.:rolleyes: :D

Satrek2000
04-01-2004, 04:41 PM
Okay. Let's look at it this way. You bug us a bit and we make you trail. Others see that and reason "bugging means em". Any idea how many pms we'd get then? And what should we tell them? Why shouldn't they get trail for bugging us if you got it?
Also, imagine you were a likely candidate. Now if we'd accept you, your bugging will result in scenario A described above.
In effect, whether you're a likely candidate or not, whether there's a chance for you to get hired or not, bugging can only make it worse, either way.

zell12
04-02-2004, 12:30 AM
I don't understand why you say us.

cutelilmurderer
04-02-2004, 02:31 AM
ok youre right i wont be annoying then but sheesh --chris-- of all the people in the world i thought you'd side with me! alright ill wait around to trial then and if i dont make it, i dont make it. sorry you are right i guess anyone could post just about any amount of nonsense and there is no way to see if im being truthful without trial-ing me.

Sorry chris, but i honestly would not unbalance the game for items. i've been playing graal for a really long time and i know how most players act on this server. i can understand how trust is an issue.

please email me "[email protected]" please i'm really looking forward to the trial (i wont let you down!)

-CLM

darkreign3
06-11-2004, 08:07 AM
I dont see what the big deal is with being on debug?

Mousefuzz
07-01-2004, 10:03 PM
well, i dont want to be em , but you all sound like its some exclusive club for guys.
all you staff members are putting clm down for showing a little initiative . What are the talents needed for em . Must be oldbie ? must be a guy? must shut up and hope that out of all the server little clm will get noticed? must be previous staff ? moderator?
what is required ?

Loriel
07-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Must not break the rules by thread necromancy... ?
Must notice that annoying the ones responsible for hiring is not getting him hired?

Mousefuzz
07-02-2004, 12:33 AM
Must not break the rules by thread necromancy... ?
Must notice that annoying the ones responsible for hiring is not getting him hired?

no comment

Loriel
07-02-2004, 01:16 AM
No comment is a comment too. Pft. Get a life.

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-02-2004, 02:03 AM
well, i dont want to be em , but you all sound like its some exclusive club for guys.
all you staff members are putting clm down for showing a little initiative . What are the talents needed for em . Must be oldbie ? must be a guy? must shut up and hope that out of all the server little clm will get noticed? must be previous staff ? moderator?
what is required ?

Thats the only one of your listed possible requirements i feel i met, and i still got hired. Just because there aren't any females, doesn't mean to say that there is some malicious anti-feminine plot going down. The employer sees somebody he thinks might do a good job, so he tries him out - in my very limited and very recent experience, it's just down to how you portray yourself and when, and down to the luck of the employer seeing you doing something good.

If i were hiring for EM, i'd choose someone rational, calm and level-headed in annoying situations, pleasantly or at least neutrally spoken when doing a job, and a fair amount of intelligence. They should also have good communicative skills, enjoy events themselves, be as impartial towards players as possible (ie, no bias. bias sucks in a line of work like this o_O), show a good level of enthusiasm, show interest in the server and its events and the goings on of the server...uhh...probably a few other things. Anyway, yeah, im not the one doing the hiring, so meh, that's just my opinion really ^^

Bottom line is: exclusive club for guys my arse.

ps. Go male superiority. Women shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of an automobile, though.

Zero Hour
07-02-2004, 02:16 AM
Graal consists for the greater part of males, you cannot honestly expect a female to have a part in every staff position, unless the server attracks female players at a unusual rate.

I also sincerely doubt that Bjorn has anything against women.

Crono
07-02-2004, 02:25 AM
that mousefuzz was on graal 2002 starting a pro-women riot. I was like "O_O"

Zero Hour
07-02-2004, 03:14 AM
It has to be shovanistic before it can be pro-women, it makes no sense.

I get the feeling Kaimetsu would have a field day here (;

Thallen
07-02-2004, 05:17 AM
what is required ?
It certainly wouldn't be an 'all-man' EM team if Jagen could hire... :rolleyes:

Loriel
07-02-2004, 07:18 AM
But he can.

Zero Hour
07-02-2004, 07:45 AM
It certainly wouldn't be an 'all-man' EM team if Jagen could hire... :rolleyes:

Infact... *laughs*