PDA

View Full Version : Application for ET?

cutelilmurderer
03-31-2004, 05:28 PM
I was told to come here to apply to join the events team by Sutekh. I had many ideas for events for the GRAAL KINGDOMS server that i usually play on. My question is, where and how do i apply for the events team on graal kingdoms? The events seem to be rare and far between on kingdoms and i wanted to change that. I've been playing on the server for over a year now and i'd like to become part of the team. I thought the team could use a little spicing up so please help me out and reply soon!

I come onto graal kingdoms almost every day and i will subscribe to VIP if i have to, in order to do it. (i already have year+gold)

I'll do what i have to, to make the cut and i've already held some events for my guild and the server, but all unofficial. Please Reply!

I'm sure you get requests for this all of the time but i think i have what it takes to shine above the rest!

Email me or AIM me ASAP with information please!

GoZelda
03-31-2004, 05:55 PM
They never seem to reply to these messages, i asked before too... lame.

cutelilmurderer
03-31-2004, 06:03 PM
I have been role playing for quite a while also i dont know if this helps at all but i REALLY LOVE to role play. I was an elf on the FOREST ISLAND and a Swordswoman in Dustari. I was a Samurai on (when it was called samurai) KJ for a while and now im a blacksmith on Pirates. I'm just trying to provide you with some of my versitility in characters and hopefully many, many events. I've never scammed and never have cheated. I've always been fair to other players and tried to make GK fun for everyone.

Sutekh sent me to BJORN who sent me to post in these forums (the graal forums are honestly new to me, even since my Unholy Nation days...) Just the other day i held an (kinda embarrassing to say) event where i gave away a horned shield+6 to the first person to collect enough points in my "classic rock questionaire" where i told everyone to look up bands i'd discuss with them and they would give me an answer from the internet.

I have much better plans for events than the ones i've done so far but it seems difficult to get tons of players to come to the events. I think that is because there arent enough! I can do it!

I DO have friends on graal but i would never abuse my power and unbalance the game for a "mighty weapon" or a "uber wand". i do events now for everyone and i do it fairly! That wouldnt change once i became a part of the ET crew. I would not be unfair to the other kingdoms either!! Truth is, i just want to make kingdoms just a tad bit more fun. Silly events FUN events serious events and RP events alike. Tell me what i have to do!

Satrek2000
03-31-2004, 06:20 PM
First, we do not accept any kind of application. We have eyes and ears and will keep them open for likely candidates. While simply asking will not decrease your chances, pushing sure will (not saying anyone here did). Also, Björn and I do reply to pms if we receive them, and that goes for both ingame and forum.

Besides: I'm pretty positive that Björn said forum-pm, if at all ;)

darkreign3
06-11-2004, 08:09 AM
Some staff abuse there powers and dont do there job

Monkeyboy_McGee
06-11-2004, 01:46 PM

The only job the staff are neglecting to do right now, is stopping you from reviving all these damned threads. You should be temp banned or something for all the crap you keep posting, it's worse than anything i've seen since...well, since i was new to the forums.

ezwider
08-27-2004, 07:32 PM

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Monkeyboy_McGee
08-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Shut your damned face.

GoZelda
08-27-2004, 08:47 PM
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
1) Spam
2) Thread Necromany