PDA

View Full Version : Feels Like Cancer

Myloko
03-29-2004, 11:44 PM
Like Khallos (and yet not like Khallos) I will also be leaving in a short time as well (at time of this writting it stands at 18 days and 5 hours). So, as it stands right now i'd just like to thank everyone who gave me 500+ hours of happiness or memories (some people made my life miserable, but I suppose that only made me stronger). First off, I would like to thank the Royal Family of Dustari, especially Anastasia because she brought me into Dustari. To Zoe and Padren: You have been excellent rulers and I could only wish that I could be able to see your reigns through to the end. To my Nephew Craigus: you're selfish and bold; don't ever change.

Next, I would like to thank those of the Mage order. My first thank you belongs to Satrek, you were always my inspiration and helped me through everything even up until this day. To Shawn, my mentor, trainer, and best friend: Your time with me has been the most important times in my life. Without you I would have ver become the person I am today. Keep up your art foxy! To my many apprentices (even if you weren't my direct apprentices you still trained under me a few times): I hope that you will remember all that I have taught you and continue under your new mentors.

The most imporant goes to my husband John. He gave me his friendship from the very beginning and I will never forget all of the time we have spent togather (Padren and Grirahan: you can stop rolling your eyes already ^_^) To my sons Garglius and Ise: I'll always think about you no matter what.

For everyone else who I have not mentioned yet: You have all had a great influence in my life (especially: Nayoko, Slade, and the people of KJ) and I just want to simply say:

thank you all ^_^

Butz
03-30-2004, 03:52 AM
Take good care of yourself, Miss Myloko.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
03-30-2004, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Butz
Take good care of yourself, Miss Myloko.

I hate your signatue. It's too cool/awesome/great/leet/pwnage/lel/etc.... :( It's like those big muscular men who walk around with either no shirt on or a VERY tight shirt on... it's all about jelousy :(

Satrek2000
03-30-2004, 04:23 PM
Personally, I don't think god should bless a single nation only but that's no reason to waste something as rare as hate on a mere sig ;)

Besides, it's sad to see you leave Myloko, maybe the addiction will get the better of you sooner or later, but we'll have to wait for that. Take care.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
03-30-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000
Personally, I don't think god should bless a single nation only but that's no reason to waste something as rare as hate on a mere sig ;)

I was referring to the awesome drawing :(
It was supposed to be more like a compliment.

Back on topic, it's so sad to see good people leave :(

Borgie
03-30-2004, 10:10 PM
Good bye Myloko :(

LoveableNalle
03-31-2004, 06:44 PM
*wipes tears from eyes*

You will be sadly missed Myloko. I wish you the greatest luck in your endeavors.
:)

Limelight Panda
04-01-2004, 03:43 AM
Bye bye myloko =(
I wish we could have gotten to know eachother better :( :( :(

Splke
04-01-2004, 11:38 AM
Rot in hell ^-^

busyrobot
04-02-2004, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Splke
Rot in hell ^-^

Hell is reserved for people who post random spammish insults in forums, not for someone who's gold acct is running out.

idiot.

Take care Myloko, I hope to see walk into Borea off the ferry again someday.

Splke
04-02-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by busyrobot

Hell is reserved for people who post random spammish insults in forums, not for someone who's gold acct is running out.

idiot.

Take care Myloko, I hope to see walk into Borea off the ferry again someday.

Wow, I took you for an intelligent person. Guess I can't judge somebody by the show they put on while typing from the basement of their mothers on a gaming forum, dolt .

Hell is reserved, actually, for those who do not accept Jesus as the Savior, and son of God...

Oh, and, it was an inside joke.

skyler87
04-03-2004, 01:13 AM
Didn't really get to know you, but you seemed like a part of GK, for some odd reason. Cya, I guess.

Obs311
04-03-2004, 01:15 AM
No......don't leave me....not now.....please....=*(

bart_rocks
04-03-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Obs311
No......don't leave me....not now.....please....=*(

*Pats John* There there....She'll be back someday

Myloko
04-03-2004, 03:39 AM
Umm...I am "catholic", Jesus existed and.....i'm running out of time and I feel like i'm at my own funeral with this ;_; but candy apples are yummy ^^ but don't cry John, i'll still be around ;)

Muha_builder
04-04-2004, 12:56 AM
I will miss you.

foxyrain
04-15-2004, 10:51 PM
Please come back soon as you have been one of the nicest on Kingdoms and totally missed :)

air_archmage
04-16-2004, 03:59 AM
NO GO MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!