PDA

View Full Version : A Dieing Man

FireFly20
03-29-2004, 02:58 AM
I am afraid death for me is near. The evil spirits have told me what i shall do as my last task for them. They said i should apologize to everyone for what i have done and those i have hurt. As a last ritual i put a spell on me for when i die the good part of my spirit shall flow into my son. But if he ever does any bad my spirit shall waken my body back and he will be dealt with. For my son shall let you know who he is when the time is right to that person. For who i have hurt i shall hurt no more ever again. My son shall not carry on my evil my evil shall die with me to my grave. For i am Zelin Zalinto the last of the Zalinto Children.

I am not going to say sry for what i felt was right. But i will say sry to those who i have hurt. When i get back on graal i shall be on for a few mins to finallize somethings for my son. Then this account shall be no more. The evil on this account shall begone with it.

WanDaMan
03-29-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by FireFly20
I am afraid death for me is near. The evil spirits have told me what i shall do as my last task for them. They said i should apologize to everyone for what i have done and those i have hurt. As a last ritual i put a spell on me for when i die the good part of my spirit shall flow into my son. But if he ever does any bad my spirit shall waken my body back and he will be dealt with. For my son shall let you know who he is when the time is right to that person. For who i have hurt i shall hurt no more ever again. My son shall not carry on my evil my evil shall die with me to my grave. For i am Zelin Zalinto the last of the Zalinto Children.

I am not going to say sry for what i felt was right. But i will say sry to those who i have hurt. When i get back on graal i shall be on for a few mins to finallize somethings for my son. Then this account shall be no more. The evil on this account shall begone with it.
And you are?...

Loriel
03-29-2004, 05:11 PM
Read up on him?

Monkeyboy_McGee
03-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Fine. Great. Jolly good.

FireFly20
03-29-2004, 08:45 PM
I am Zelin Zalinto what the last o the Zalinto children can u not read.

GoZelda
03-29-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by WanDaMan

And you are?...
He deleted all Samurai or crap.

Info on the first Zalinto:
http://www.freewebs.com/stormymoon/profile_rahz.html

Damix2
03-29-2004, 11:32 PM
I am Zelin Zalinto what the last o the Zalinto children can u not read.
Your the last zalinto, but you have a son?

Ziro_Vitrudestec
03-29-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Damix2

He's not the REAL father of the son, but he doesn't know that....shhh ;)

FireFly20
03-30-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Damix2

If you user your head a child and grand child are 2 diffrent things Zelin is the last or the Zalinto Children not grandchildren.

Damix2
03-30-2004, 01:55 AM

If you user your head a child and grand child are 2 diffrent things Zelin is the last or the Zalinto Children not grandchildren.

No that makes no sense, you would be the last of that paticular zalinto generation but your son is still a zalinto child

axman36
03-30-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda

He deleted all Samurai or crap.

Info on the first Zalinto:
http://www.freewebs.com/stormymoon/profile_rahz.html I remember that day, but, why should everyone be sad hes leaving a while

Ziro_Vitrudestec
03-30-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by axman36
why should everyone be sad hes leaving a while

Why don't YOU tell us. You're the one who mentioned anything about being sad of him leaving. Noone else mentioned it. You seem to think we should have a reason to be. Tell us now.

WanDaMan
03-30-2004, 02:48 PM
Half italic and bad eye site, sure Loriel.

FireFly20
03-31-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by axman36
I remember that day, but, why should everyone be sad hes leaving a while
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec

Why don't YOU tell us. You're the one who mentioned anything about being sad of him leaving. Noone else mentioned it. You seem to think we should have a reason to be. Tell us now.

Yes please tell me!