PDA

View Full Version : Graal.net PlayerWorld billing

TB3
03-19-2004, 12:22 AM
I keep getting this and its saying that im due for billing and I have paid for a full year i have made a ticket about the billing problem and how it has the wrong time on it back months ago im just putting it here so if my server goes down you know i had let people aware of the problem.

In the billing section it says that i have paid 99 dollars for 6 months when in fact I had purchased a PW for a year , this problem happened after my PW was launched the first time as a dud with Admin-Playerworld14900 as my account and it had to be re-created. Well im out thanks :)

TB3
03-24-2004, 03:41 PM
Ok i opened up a graal ticket on the support center I sent Unixmad an email I put a post on the forums and I made myself heard and still....

MY EMAIL:

Hello tb3,

This is an automatic notification from Graal.net PlayerWorld billing.

Your PlayerWorld was suspended right now. It can't be accessed anymore. If you
want to access it again, you'll have to renew it on the Graal.net billing
system:

If you do not renew within 30 days, all data on your playerworld will be lost.

Thank you,
Graal.net PlayerWorld billing

Now can someone fix this...... :\

nikomi946
03-24-2004, 06:15 PM
Sir Xero got the same auto billing for Gileada when Psycho has already paid for the PW. Though they can still access the world. Anyone else having this problem? -Bell

MagicalTux
03-24-2004, 07:14 PM
When you post, please, add the "unix name" of the playerworld (unix name is the "short" name in Graal.NET)

TB3
03-24-2004, 07:23 PM
Server Name
Fear
Unix Name
Fear
PW Dynamic Name
Playerworld57

TB3
03-24-2004, 09:35 PM
And another thing... when my server finaly got put up it was Aug 11 .... so I would like my time fixed back for all the days I was *charged* that I was supposed to have a server but had a lemon, and I also want the time that its going to take you to get it back up.

My billing says I'm 58 days overdue which is also impossible because let me add here
8-11 + 6 months = 2-11 and its now 3-24 whcih would be around 40 days... but you know i could have made a 18 day error around in there :rolleyes:

Stefan and Unixmad since you dont seem to check your pm's here is what I have sent you:

I have posted tickets on support center no help.
I have posted in forums no help
I have sent email no help
I have sent pms no help
How bout someone fix my server AGAIN... the last time I recieved a broken one that I paid $99 for and then I was given a different one that worked for a 6 month period saying that I had paid $99 for 6 months and now it is suspended...
I understand your busy but for gods sake man its been months O_o someone could have seen it by then.
Server : Fear
Playerworld57

And here is the graal ticket i had posted

Request Details
Call ID 26673
Status OPEN
Logged 25-1-2004-11:33
Priority 1 [change]

Elapsed Time 59 days
Since Last Action 59 days

Paid for one year ive posted this before and it was said resolved
I paid $99 for a year and I was given a broken server, it was fixed a good while later and then it said that I had only purchased a 59 dollar 6 month period and paid 99 dollars for it but i still paid for a year and on my billing status at graal.net it says that my payment is due today.
Im alerting you to this problem now I dont think that servers are taken down automaticaly but just in case because im working hard i dont want anything lost.

Anyways thanks for helping :)

I dont have the pm I sent unixmad or the emails or the time but if you look they are there I canceled the previous pms the other day when Spark told everyone to clean there messages.

I'm sorry if I seem a bit irrate or frustrated I wouldn't be that way If I hadn't forewarned you, just fix it please.
Thank you.

sage_scooby
03-25-2004, 12:12 AM
Arkland Empires

Unix:
Arkland

Playerworld20

I just got the billing e-mail today. I am paid up till june....
But my PW is down. I dont know if this is why maybe there is a billing error? But it is down and I dont know why so this seems like a logical reason?

Edit:
I looked farther it says I am 77 days overdue but, looking on the my account part says I paid january 04....
I also just looked at my billing history........

Billing Details : Charge Type : Recurring Hosting Charge
Date Billed: 2004-01-29
Amount Billed: $59.00
Player World Billed: LAYSUF <<not my server???

Andy0687
03-25-2004, 01:00 AM
perhaps youve all wasted your money!

Either way your server didnt get a chance to go up, im not even going to dare renew mine, because i am upset at the sheer low quality graal has stooped down to since playerworld renting has come out, its absurd.

MagicalTux
03-26-2004, 01:50 PM
TB3 can you send me by mail ( [email protected] ) the details : paypal payment ID, payment date etc...

(Same goes for Sir Xero)

MagicalTux

TB3
03-29-2004, 05:25 PM
Stefan wrote on 03-29-2004 07:56 AM:
The Fear server was bought on 2003-07-30, 6 months hosting for 59$. So the subscription time was running it out on 2004-01-30. Please contact [email protected] if there were problems. It was a quite promising project, would be good to continue it.

I was suprised to get a response from PM and dissapointed at its contents.
I have done the following:
Sent Pms to both Stefan and Unixmad
Sent PM of pay pal receipt to Stefan
Sent Email to both Stefan and Unixmad
Sent Paypal receipt via email to unixmad
Set up a ticket on support center explaining everything in detail.
Opened 2 threads regarding the problem.
That was my Answer. Here is my response.
I have paid $99 us dollars for a server for one year I have a receipt and I recieved a lemon server that did not work.
Unixmad couldn't make it work and set me up a new server. The payment details changed from $99 for one year in both billing sections to $59 for 6 Months in one and when I click details it says that I had paid $99 for 1 year. Apparently your billing system sucks or was not set up properly. I have sent you the Pay Pal receipt and all have you thought about checking that instead of graal.net records considering the server in question isnt the one original paid for ?
Look @ this receipt I will blot out what I don't think should be public

Web Accept Payment Sent (ID # ******************)
Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details
Jul. 30, 2003 Payment To eurocenter Completed ...
Jul. 30, 2003 Transfer From Credit Card Completed Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
eurocenter (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$99.00 USD

Item Amount:
$99.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
Item Title:
Payment for Order 56
Date:
Jul. 30, 2003
Time:
22:15:16 PDT
Completed

Shipping Address:

Bradlee Bowers
******,*******
United States
Confirmed

Business Contact Information

Customer Service Email:

[email protected]
Customer Service Phone:

+33 14179****

Funding Type:
Credit Card
Funding Source:
$99.00 USD - Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GRAALPWORLD".

I will post a screen shot of the billing section l8r when im at home
Now will someone please fix this.... :\

TB3
03-29-2004, 10:10 PM
Here is a snapshot of my wonderfull problem....

TB3
03-30-2004, 10:10 AM
I have sent yet another email to unixmad just now and one to cyberjoueur. Now waiting on another response...

godsz
04-02-2004, 10:36 PM
Yes i know what you are going through. Me and my friend bought a playerworld about 2 months ago and we still don't have access to it. I even have been billed for it. We have sent numorus complaints to stefan and unixmad and they have not responded to them yet. Right now they just scammed me out of $99. If they dont fix it and give me back the time (2months and some days) they falsely expired I will file a class action lawsuit against graal.

I can also bet due to the way Graal is ran, this thread will get deleted and we will get banned.

Dach
04-03-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by godsz

I can also bet due to the way Graal is ran, this thread will get deleted and we will get banned.

Only if you act immaturely about it :(

TB3
04-03-2004, 07:25 AM
Stefan has fixed my problem, yet I still have alot of the same feelings towards graal. I left many times before because of such unorganization.
I understand Stefan has alot of stuff to do and alot of people to deal with most of which are whining to him and I understand that alot of claims aren't legitimate and that causes a problem. They are doing a decent job considering all of the responsibilities placed on them, however as if with anyone when the problem is with you and not someone else you feel more strong against the issue as I did. But these projects and plans that they are running do need more organization, I think that would be all that they need, being better organization. I can't say for sure i'm not in France nor do I speak german or much french so alot of unixmads interpretations are babel fish spit up, to and or from him that way. I hope after this HUGE update that they are working on that there will be more organization and less problems.
The reason I was so upset with my problem is because Stefan made me feel like a 10 year old with a credit card that didn't know what he was talking about. That is truthfully how he made me feel. I know he has alot of bull like that that he does have to put up with though.... but with such big things as a 100 dollar payment there should be more accurate records to prevents future problems for everyone. I'm glad to see alot of the progress that graal has made but there should not be this many problems. Unixmad and stefan you should both learn a little better from your mistakes, your making decent progress but Graal as a whole is capable of better.

As for anyone else with a problem just keep posting keep pming keep emailing it does take a while to get their attention (Trust me i know O_O) but you will eventualy , if you get stuck in a spot just work on something that you can do offline for your server like making graphix / detailed levels / storyline ideas / ect....
And good luck to any one who may have a problem right now

ps. .. I've had a bit to drink so there may be a few typo's im going to run ride my bike back to work i need my key that I forgot (everyone makes mistakes)

another ps .... getting mad doesnt help much but it does add drama ;), but pming alot and posting threads does... add things in the topic that would grab your attention , it attracts others too
Spark is doing a good job at taking care of PW problems or getting them to the correct place if you cant get someone try him
Phew im dizzy :megaeek:

URBANLEGEND
04-04-2004, 01:44 PM
i love graal, but yall should sue, they're stealing your money...

[Stop editing my **** loriel]