PDA

View Full Version : Coven of Bile

Myukoi
03-09-2004, 12:20 AM
((Hi there, since i'm back on graal i decided to revive this guild. Here is a document wich really sucks and isn't even useful, it needs to be spell checked and enchanced by someone who actually knows how to write. XD It's a basic idea though.))

The Coven of Bile is a gathering of witches, whom practice sorcery in witchcraft, and other particular rituals,
different from other types of magic. They are strong worshipers of there deity,
and are hostile towards all other beings. The Coven of Bile practices the feasting of human flesh and blood,
also known as cannibalism, and want constant power. Those of the coven will sacrifice certain corpses to there deity,
in hopes of gaining something beneficial for their causes. They live out in foggy old woods,
in an old wooden shack, always practicing and improving upon their magic and rituals.
For quick transportation, and also a handy way to attack from afar, they enchant the common household
object known as the broomstick, to hover over the ground, and put fear in the heart of others.
The description of there living area is quite strange, it is of a quite small wooden shack, that one would think would never
be appropriate for living in, it seems very messy, and also very disgusting, in the shack includes bottles of body parts such as teeth, ears,
fingers, etc, that they may have use of for some odd reason in the future. The rooms of the shack include of a kitchen, for
brewing potions, a bedroom, for personal and sleeping purposes, the main room, that includes spell books, scrolls, potions, and other magical objects,
bottles filled with leftovers of corpses they have feasted upon, then they have the basement, a dark creepy room with there sacred book of shadows,
an area for rituals and sacrifices, and other coven purposes. Those of the coven each wear amulet with a green accessory, gifted to them
from Cherga, the amulets in a way are connected to each other, and the sacred book of shadows. Both the amulets, and the book will burn the hands of
anyone who touches it without some sort of magical spell to overthrow it, and it's doubtful that such a spell even exists. It is known that for being witches, they are often
harassed if ever found, however they wish to be left alone, and if ever disturbed in there living area, those disturbing them shall pay, for one must be
foolish to ever disturb a group of cannibalistic witches when they are in the very place that holds there book of shadows, scrolls, and many other useful
objects, the witches often will give young adventurers a quest, such as kidnapping a victim, it is much easier on them for they cannot be caught if another
is doing there deeds, many seem to hunt the witch, however they disguise themselves before entering town, there main goal is to please Bile.

The Sacred Rules -

1.)You are not allowed to pray, praise, or worship any other deity.

2.)You are to respect other members, and not cause any form of harm to another member.

3.)You are to never have anything kept from the coven, for no secrecy shall be allowed.

Kaiser2
03-09-2004, 03:51 AM
I should start my own guild...the Hand of Aengus.
Our favorite place to visit would be your wallet. :)
Secrecy and assassinating is well accepted as long as you don't harm other members of this little band of thieves of ours. :D
You must worship Aengus or pay a nice fee of 1k plat every week to stay in the guild.
Maybe someday I'll do this...write a while RP story as well.

Brad
03-09-2004, 03:55 AM
I got Legion of Ogma ;x

Though oddly enough I worship Leuce.

Python523
03-09-2004, 04:07 AM
Do they eat feces too?
*is sitll traumatized from that RP event...*

Myukoi
03-09-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Python523
Do they eat feces too?
*is sitll traumatized from that RP event...*
No, i have a special half spider mutated character who has tentacles and sucks feces/urine out of the body rapidly for that. Anyway, if anyone wants to help tell me.

haunter
03-09-2004, 05:38 AM
How... Pleasent... I'll just stick to eating peoples' skulls, thanks.

LordZen
03-09-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Myukoi

No, i have a special half spider mutated character who has tentacles and sucks feces/urine out of the body rapidly for that. Anyway, if anyone wants to help tell me.

LOL wtf?:|

WanDaMan
03-09-2004, 09:16 PM
It'd be nice to know who deleated my previous thread.
And a reason would be nice...
Anyways.. Half of the kingdoms online don't RP (Half I mean as in the 5)

Loriel
03-09-2004, 09:27 PM
Anybody up for a Brigid guild? Would own Bile, for holy word > all.

WanDaMan
03-09-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Loriel
Anybody up for a Brigid guild? Would own Bile, for holy word > all.
Smeh I'd join :p

GryffonDurime
03-09-2004, 11:58 PM
And I was just about to suggest the Order of Brigid

Brad
03-10-2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime
And I was just about to suggest the Order of Brigid

Apostles of Brigid ;]

Myukoi
03-10-2004, 03:17 AM
XD I doubt kingdoms has enough people for even one group.
Anyway, it would be nice to have disgusting brigid followers to kidnap and feast upon there brains madly.. mm ::licks lips::
Well does anyone want to help out with this?

Kaiser2
03-10-2004, 04:56 AM
While you feast, the Hand of Aengus will be taking your wallets, kthxbye. Oh, yes, and your shoes.

Myukoi
03-10-2004, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Kaiser2
While you feast, the Hand of Aengus will be taking your wallets, kthxbye. Oh, yes, and your shoes.
we already ate them plz.

Satrek2000
03-10-2004, 07:20 AM
Mhm... clichee-style witches, if that makes you happy... but why Bile? Lord of the Tomb sounds great for zombies, skeletons and your average neighbourhood undead (ask Khallos about that), but not the general medieval witch I have in mind, broomstick and all. Actually, I think such witches would rather fit Brigid than Bile, given the choices. Or Balor, if they decide to be on the mean side.

@Loriel: some day my daughter will switch back to follow her ;)

Myukoi
03-10-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Satrek2000
Mhm... clichee-style witches, if that makes you happy... but why Bile? Lord of the Tomb sounds great for zombies, skeletons and your average neighbourhood undead (ask Khallos about that), but not the general medieval witch I have in mind, broomstick and all. Actually, I think such witches would rather fit Brigid than Bile, given the choices. Or Balor, if they decide to be on the mean side.

@Loriel: some day my daughter will switch back to follow her ;)
It has a bit of the twist, and just beacase it's "clichee-style_ does not mean it sucks, anyway bile means vomit and has it where you never eat so it's all good.

Loriel
03-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Anyway, it would be nice to have disgusting brigid followers to kidnap and feast upon there brains madly.. mm ::licks lips::
You did not get it.
You kidnap Brigid disciples. They cast Holy Word. You run away in fear of Brigid.

Myukoi
03-10-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Loriel

You did not get it.
You kidnap Brigid disciples. They cast Holy Word. You run away in fear of Brigid.
::is totally not used to kingdoms rp::

Loriel
03-10-2004, 08:31 PM
Well, as far as I know Brigid holy word just does insane damage to undead things such as Bile followers. No need to RP :)

protagonist
03-10-2004, 10:08 PM
Circus of Govannon.

WanDaMan
03-10-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by protagonist
Circus of Govannon.
Shouldn't it be
Circus of Leucetious?

protagonist
03-10-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by WanDaMan

Shouldn't it be
Circus of Leucetious?

Nah, more like Leucetious Followers Anonymous.
So many people worship Govannon it's a circus around the altar sometimes.

WanDaMan
03-10-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by protagonist

Nah, more like Leucetious Followers Anonymous.
So many people worship Govannon it's a circus around the altar sometimes.
Ah yes, lol sorry my bad :p

Kaiser2
03-11-2004, 02:31 AM

we already ate them plz.

You already ate your wallets and shoes? O_O!

Myukoi
03-13-2004, 10:34 PM
I sure did, mm mm good.

Anyway, i made the story shorter and such, i'm sure i'll just delete it, no reason to start it on graal. or any other game.

The Coven of Seduction is a gathering of witches who practice sorcery and witchcraft, as well as other more shadowy rituals.
They are devout believers in their Deity, and feel a hostility to those who do not share their faith.
The Coven has a bloody past, and for this reason they practice such things as cannibalism.
Furthermore, they have what is almost a thirst for power.
A superstition always observed by those of the Coven is to sacrifice individuals regularly to their dark god, so that they might gain from it divine aid in the causes that they pursue.
Because they are always practicing and improving their magical talents, they tend to live in isolated areas, often in rarely-frequented woods.
In the case that there is ever a need to move quickly; it is a common practice among the Coven to enchant the broomsticks. This is partly to show off,
but more because the broomstick, generally, is a rather mundane and harmless object.

WanDaMan
03-15-2004, 03:33 PM
Hardley no girls play graal.

Geno
03-15-2004, 11:44 PM
i'll join you...

Myukoi
03-16-2004, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by WanDaMan
Hardley no girls play graal.
I'll let males in of course, as long as there naughty seductresses.
I don't really like kingdoms, the people. But i doubt it will be better in TFLO, so i dunno. This is a sad example of a rp (Sorry.), i won't even post the king and queens, i mean i'm sure they can when they want, actually the king rp's great, i mean with words. usually though they just say hi and bye.. :(

I visited Graal Kingdoms in hope of a good roleplay.
I am a sorceress of dustari.
I found rp.
Not good.
Here is an example, and this is by someone as of a high rank as a princess.

Princess Anastasia Talisan Sagesun (Dustari) (3/15/2004 11:42:42 PM):
Guild message:
uses ring of transmutation to turn into a mouse , scurrys away
Princess Anastasia Talisan Sagesun (Dustari) (3/15/2004 11:39:25 PM):
Guild message:
Phoomp warps in , sticks tongue out PHOOMP warps out
Princess Anastasia Talisan Sagesun (Dustari) (3/15/2004 11:37:30 PM):
Guild message:
secretly rubs ring of transportation , PHOOMP
Princess Anastasia Talisan Sagesun (Dustari) (3/15/2004 11:35:50 PM):
Guild message:
zzZZzzZZ snore guzaw num num wheeeeeeeeee

Princess Anastasia Talisan Sagesun (Dustari) (3/15/2004 11:35:50 PM): yikes breaks free , scurrys down secret royal door , Quivering o mee oh my =

I just want to know where a 8 year old princess finds all this stuff at, and where all these people magically have ultimate powers and are over 1k year old. And know my name IC too.. and can magically find me.. and kill me instantly.. it's silly.