PDA

View Full Version : My Extremely Old PW That's Been Abandoned

SSmutz
06-19-2001, 10:26 AM
Around 1.4 (October, I think), me, CloudStrife, and ShadowNight attempted to make a PW. I still have the original files stuck on my ftp for months. The plot was going to be that you are born randomly in one of two worlds, the Light Realm or the Dark Realm. In the realm you start in, you have to "grow up" by completing quests for hearts and other things. And when you are "grown up", you're able to take a journey that lands you in the other realm, where you must complete quests there and complete quests that require you to travel between both realms. There was also going to be a neutral realm, aplace where players from both realms can meet, if they can't travel between the realms yet, to spar or trade money.
Here's the link to the light realm and neutral realms (both incomplete):
http://ssmutz.hypermart.net/zips/light&nuetralreams.ZIP
Tell me what you think (keep in mind this was many months ago). I've thought about restarting the project. But I'd have to remake the entire thing since those levels have been available to the public ever since I quit working on it. And Nova Castle, is actually the bomy caverns, before I converted it into caverns.

Marco2002
06-19-2001, 11:03 PM
I haven't looked at t,but it sounds good
the plot is nearly like the one of Otherworld (I made it before I heard about your PW)
you start randomly in heaven,hell or in a forrest and you must complete a quest before getting into the mainworld :D
and there is at least 1 quest for each starting point

vovavziggy
06-19-2001, 11:06 PM
That sounds like a great idea!! Finally an idea for a PW that's actually original......:D

Marco2002
06-19-2001, 11:16 PM
I already saw these levels....but I can't remember where!

Marco2002
06-19-2001, 11:20 PM
Ahh!
I remember!
I saw them on a Server called Worldonline (GServer)
did you give them the levels or did they steal them?

T-Squad
06-19-2001, 11:35 PM
mwahahaha Murasamune started around september I do think...its older then that server! Then again, I basicly have 3 different servers on my computer...

manton
06-20-2001, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by T-Squad
I basicly have 3 different servers on my computer...

Haha,Me too.
Me and DL have made like 20 different versions of Sidra.

SSmutz
06-20-2001, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Marco2002
Ahh!
I remember!
I saw them on a Server called Worldonline (GServer)
did you give them the levels or did they steal them?
After I quit the project, I put the levels up for download on the Bomy Gang website as a "Playerworld Starter/Example". And I know several people downloaded it.