PDA

View Full Version : Playerworld Reveiws (Continued)

bo0ey
06-19-2001, 10:01 AM
I thought I would start a new thread since the other one had over 100 and was hard to find certain spots. I start on my new Trabia which has 130 levels. That is a lot more than 11 =\ Hope you like it. Everyone tell me what you think.

LordAzeroth
06-19-2001, 01:12 PM
If you ignore the fact that it sucks hard, it's perfect!

bo0ey
06-19-2001, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by LordAzeroth
If you ignore the fact that it sucks hard, it's perfect!
hmm... that was rude... Let me think... "If you ignore the fact that your mother sucks hard, she's perfect!"

LordAzeroth
06-19-2001, 01:38 PM
I'm sorry, it was rude, but it's also true.

The so-called "Towns" are horribley tiled, they might look good to you, but I'm also sure that you think every building is surrounded by pavement fences that gives you as much room as stuffing an elephant into a mouse hole is perfectly okay!

Horrible tiling, I'm blinded with green grass tiles and trees, and my eyes balls of slid into my brain.

The NPC's suck, they don't do anything, there are broken links also.

Suggestions? Look at other peoples levels, especially Graal 2k1.

Birdbird_0
06-19-2001, 02:15 PM
Stefan should ban PWs, or at least make pw staff himself, why are there people out there with pws that think their levels are good? Im not dissing your levels, but they need ALOT of work, and when it comes to levels, its not if you know how to use the editor or not, its your eye for art and graal.

Lion'el-Jonson
06-19-2001, 02:26 PM
Isn't Trabia from ff8?O.o

bo0ey
06-20-2001, 08:26 AM
If you don't like it, tell me what you want. I can't make everyone happy with everything they want. There are a lot of graalians that like diffrent things. Give me some hints. And also, this server isn't going to be P2P, and I know how to make maps, and mini maps so that will be added.

Thank:D