PDA

View Full Version : *NpcServerRC needs to hava Chat with the Admins

npcserverRC
03-01-2004, 04:41 AM
Ok,I was banned on graal kingdoms over a month and two weeks ago.I have contacted stefan,but he does`nt beleive in replying to me....Lance said "in two weeks he will be unbanned.no longer.no shorter" I still have not been unbanned,now he just tells people things like this when they ask about me"those who cross me, suffer".He lied,and i recently found out.....that he was fired and or quit.So can i get some answers?I even offered Lance the useful information so he could debug it and fix the problem.
Eld misses all of u.....even waterlord(which is sad)

Brad
03-01-2004, 04:44 AM
what you do

npcserverRC
03-01-2004, 04:47 AM
im not about to go into detail.but i had drikens weapons,and i was cleaning them to use for myself,and somehow i logged off and when i got back on,i not only had the weapons in my bag,but outside the bag to O.o

REW_darklink200
03-01-2004, 05:00 AM
NPCServerRC has been good to me. Some of us still miss him and I would like to see him come back. I don't care about what Lance says. It's over and done with. Stop living in the past.

zell12
03-01-2004, 05:02 AM
you got a wacked account name yo

npcserverRC
03-01-2004, 05:05 AM
Show`s my Loyal devotion to graal i guess lol.Life isn`t the same without Eld :*(

skyler87
03-01-2004, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by npcserverRC
Ok,I was banned on graal kingdoms over a month and two weeks ago.I have contacted stefan,but he does`nt beleive in replying to me....Lance said "in two weeks he will be unbanned.no longer.no shorter" I still have not been unbanned,now he just tells people things like this when they ask about me"those who cross me, suffer".He lied,and i recently found out.....that he was fired and or quit.So can i get some answers?I even offered Lance the useful information so he could debug it and fix the problem.

Err..
For one thing, you should've contacted an admin if your items "accidentally" duped. I don't really know the whole story, or any of it really, except I heard that you were dishing out duped weapons to people and were banned for it. I also remember one of the last things you did involved stealing Argo's havoks and ice sword, that wasn't very nice of you :o
Unless Lance stated in your ban info that you were to be unbanned two weeks from when he banned you, then no admin really has to do anything.
As for you missing me...Yeah, that is pretty sad :(

--Chris--
03-01-2004, 05:10 AM
He likely deserved it, I know him to be a trouble maker and I know Lance to act justly. His story is so one-sided and concealed it isn't funny.

Edit: Lemme guess, his one or two supporters are friends agree-ing without much reasoning?

Another Edit: Wrong forum.

npcserverRC
03-01-2004, 05:14 AM
Ok,come on....i offered Lance the useful information to fix the problem..as for about the havoks and ice sword.....i gave Argo and ice sword for taking his....yes it was one that multiplied from the cleansing pool.but lets try to stay on the subject...this isn`t getting me anywhere..I even miss the people that hate me:*(

skyler87
03-01-2004, 05:17 AM
this isn`t getting me anywhere..
It probably won't, either.
I don't think you are allowed to discuss bans in the graal forums anyway, you need to contact an admin. (obviously not Stefan)

Edit:
Here, I'll also include a list of the many other helpful GK admins:
Loriel

Splke
03-01-2004, 05:19 AM

OK, well, where to start.. Hmm.

First off, you will never be unbanned. You abused glitchs, un-balanced the economy, with-held information about bugs from Admins, abused bugs to your advantage, etc etc.

Now, as to Lance saying "Two Weeks" or whatever, I think it's a load of bull****, seeing, as too how, I talked to Lance, and he told me, and Alex (i believe) that you were banned indefinetly.

Haha, you accidentally duped items eh? I don't know the exact procedure, but I do know this, you maniuplated other people into letting you have their items, and being able to dupe them. You mass produced items, which ended up becomming noticeable. Afterwards, you got somebody to scam me, and took my hammer, and duped it as well. Afterwards, I and Akira had to clear all this up, which took Lance many many hours to sort it all out, causing much stress, and havok... Maybe, just maybe, you should think about why you're banned. Breaking rules is one. Dishonest Gameplay, abuse of bugs, would be some moral reasons...

Listen, your banned, get over Graal, and go do something with your life. Either that, or get another account and be banned for Ban Evasion.

And to any Admins, delete this post, and I'll simply re-post it. Facts are facts, and everything here is fact. Piss off if you don't agree with it.

npcserverRC
03-01-2004, 05:27 AM
Ok, spike most of the stuff u just said,i already know....and another thing....u dont know me...i dont spend every waking minute on graal,generally at night i get on.and i played during the summer time.You have no idea about me so dont go making a subjective amount of suggestions.You are a complete imbasil with a stick shubbed up ur ***.the only reason u posted this is because u dont like me.We were`nt asking for your life story.and as far as Lance said.I will be unbanned.........stefan will be lossing alot of customers and business,and im still waiting for stefan to put in his message and explain everything x.Xsplke=Scrooge

Splke
03-01-2004, 05:40 AM
Your a complete *****. Do you think Stefen cares about the 4 friends of yours who will actually care? No, he won't. He has 4000 people who play, 300 of whom are Gold, so he really doesn't care. Over 50 playerworlds are rented out, which is alot of buisness, and afew measly players don't mean ****.

I was pointing out, that, you WILL NEVER BE UNBANNED ever

npcserverRC
03-01-2004, 05:47 AM
Argo u play "A WHOLE LOT"more then i ever will....i think u need to find a different hobby kid x.X looks like ur the one with the problem......i didn`t mean to get u to have a mental break down on the forums......seeing as how much u like me and all =/ and ever person on graal counts...if he looked at it the way u did.then business would get worse Treat others the way you would like to be treated....remember that Argo...

Nappa
03-01-2004, 05:51 AM
Argo's Right. Last I left off with Lance about this matter is no unbanning.

Splke
03-01-2004, 05:59 AM
I don't play anymore, and I hardly ever did play, you pathetic waste of a life. I treat you how you should be treated, like ****. That's how you've treated so many others.

Also, learn to properly word and punctauate your sentences (even though thats a spelling error). It's hard to read.

And also, his buinsess is doing fine, every person does count, until 1 or two people *****, trying to disrupt his buisness..

I don't like you, I haven't like you for a long time.

WanDaMan
03-01-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Splke
I don't play anymore, and I hardly ever did play, you pathetic waste of a life. I treat you how you should be treated, like ****. That's how you've treated so many others.

Also, learn to properly word and punctauate your sentences (even though thats a spelling error). It's hard to read.

And also, his buinsess is doing fine, every person does count, until 1 or two people *****, trying to disrupt his buisness..

I don't like you, I haven't like you for a long time.
You should be banned causing crap.

Eld, it's funny that you are not like this on client, eventhough Lance promised he lies like some of the other globalls, don't take it personally.. :)

tc_topcat
03-01-2004, 07:21 PM

Its not very fair for you to say that when your grammar has not been great

Satrek2000
03-02-2004, 11:23 AM

How about you learning to behave properly, maybe avoiding to insult whenever possible ;).

Darlene159
03-02-2004, 02:46 PM
Discussing bans= not allowed...contact admins or whoever for Kingdoms, sorry

*closed*