That shield is cool!
How do I get one?!
:)

Nidonemo
02-27-2004, 12:00 PM
Come to Samurai Island!
See our wonderful Zen Gardens!
Visit the magnificent Dojos!
Shop at our popular shopping centers! I hear The Fox's Den Item Shop is the most popular! *wink wink*
If it's a shield you're looking for go NorthEast to...uh...umm...I forgot....(damn that hacker! I've been off too long!)...um anyway, come visit!

Samurai Island
We have it all!*

:D

*All meaning we don't really have everything but a large assortment, please don't annoy the Empress, no summoning monsters allowed on the royal grounds, no littering, batteries not included.

WanDaMan
02-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Nidonemo
Come to Samurai Island!
See our wonderful Zen Gardens!
Visit the magnificent Dojos!
Shop at our popular shopping centers! I hear The Fox's Den Item Shop is the most popular! *wink wink*
If it's a shield you're looking for go NorthEast to...uh...umm...I forgot....(damn that hacker! I've been off too long!)...um anyway, come visit!

Samurai Island
We have it all!*

:D

*All meaning we don't really have everything but a large assortment, please don't annoy the Empress, no summoning monsters allowed on the royal grounds, no littering, batteries not included.
Calm down..
I just wanted to know where to get a shield from..

Satrek2000
02-27-2004, 08:25 PM
I believe they were evented among the members...

Nappa
02-27-2004, 09:30 PM
Nayoko gave them all out to her royalty, and then gave 1 to bjorn for winning the waterglass event(the most stupid event)

dNeonb
02-27-2004, 10:52 PM
She gave out 4 to:
BLOODY-SWORD
loveableNalle
slade0Hiro
Borgie

After that there were 2 KJ Events:
ringwraith007 (raffle)
dNeonb (waterglass)

Now 4 shields left to give out in KJ Events. Only Kurenai Joukai's will get those shields :o

And no, the waterglass event is not stupit. Its only very difficuld for some people. I will make it more simply :)

WanDaMan
02-27-2004, 11:00 PM
Aha, thanks :)
Is there a certain ammount of these shields?

dNeonb
02-27-2004, 11:08 PM
At the moment there are 10 (still 4 to give out). I don`t know how much there will be :\

Nidonemo
02-27-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by WanDaMan

Calm down..
I just wanted to know where to get a shield from..

Can't blame a guy for trying to get a little tourism! :D

WanDaMan
02-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Nidonemo

Can't blame a guy for trying to get a little tourism! :D
Lol, true

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-28-2004, 03:26 PM
I haven't played GK for a few days...what shield is this? Can someone post the graphics since im too lazy to go on and find nayako or whoever? X_X

WanDaMan
02-28-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
I haven't played GK for a few days...what shield is this? Can someone post the graphics since im too lazy to go on and find nayako or whoever? X_X
No, play yourself.:)