PDA

View Full Version : New Leader..please?

Brad
02-14-2004, 11:22 PM
Samurai is pathetic right now. The old roots it once had are no longer even in place at all. The leader orders her army to pk people she does not like, and its turned out to be just a toy to play with. I propose a new leadership with someone with some sense of intelligence

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-14-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Brad
Samurai is pathetic right now. The old roots it once had are no longer even in place at all. The leader orders her army to pk people she does not like, and its turned out to be just a toy to play with. I propose a new leadership with someone with some sense of intelligence

What's wrong with ordering her army to PK people? Samurai's a like a classic graal guild which is more like a common gaming clan...so clans have clanwars. What else would you expect? RPing? Pft....you're crazy, not in this world. As she might tell you, go to Val if you want to RP ;)

(Yes, Brad, I'm being sarcastic to you in a way)

Borgie
02-15-2004, 12:15 AM
last 2 times i did not even need orders to pk you... and i dont pk for no reason! And by the way... i never got any orders to pk you and i have been online and on tag all day now...

narkotic
02-15-2004, 08:57 AM
I can understand the calling of a new leader if you're an actual member of the kingdom, but doing so when you currently have no association with the group?

So first you insult the group. Call them pathetic. You know, the responsibility of this lies not only on the leader but also the members.

Borgie's response lets me see you're from the outside looking in as well, so it makes me wonder. What's your reason to have a grudge with Nayoko?

I've known her for a little while now, and even before my name was one she could recall easily, she has been one of the kinder and easily spoken to leaders/people in the game. If you guys have a problem with her, it makes me think that you deserve what you get. I usually am a pretty good judge on character, just on people's actions. ::shrug::

Nidonemo
02-17-2004, 11:37 AM

BAKA NEI! :mad:

::Unsheaths Katana::

Such disrespect towards the Empress! I WILL NOT HAVE IT!

::Lunges::

TSORRIYAHH!

Brad
02-17-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Nidonemo

BAKA NEI! :mad:

::Unsheaths Katana::

Such disrespect towards the Empress! I WILL NOT HAVE IT!

::Lunges::

TSORRIYAHH!

Get a life.

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-17-2004, 03:34 PM

Get a life.

Hahaha, that's the first time ever i've seen brad do something funny and not stupid. XD

It's also the first time i agree with brad. Get a life, kid (although this is hypocritical, a little...i mean wtf, we are all sitting here playing graal, wtf).

These forums are OOC, why the hell are you attacking someone with a katana in them? o_O
And using the odd mainstream japanese words? Wtfs...you are not japanese*, dude, stop pretending like you are.

*and in the event that you actually are japanese, i apologise x_x

Satrek2000
02-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
These forums are OOC, why the hell are you attacking someone with a katana in them? o_O

Because they'd never expect that ;)

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-17-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000

Because they'd never expect that ;)

Oho! I see...sneakysneaky ;)

narkotic
02-17-2004, 07:39 PM
What does it matter if he is Japanese or not? He is a member of Kurenai Joukai, and to this date it still tries to represent, in some form, Japanese culture.

Yes, the boards are OOC, but that doesn't stop anyone from giving an rp-ish response. That notion is part of what's wrong with RP-ing in GK. RP doesn't have a set place, a set time, location, etc. It can happen everywhere, every time, every place.

I still don't understand what gives Brad the right to go forth and call for the replacement of a kingdom leader that he's not affiliated with. I haven't seen a response to that either.

I'm sure if you ask the members of her Kingdom, they don't have a problem with her. I don't. If everyone else does except for the members of her Kingdom, I don't see where the problem is. The people that want to be with her are with her and seem content. The ones that aren't, are in other Kingdoms.

Brad, are you saying that if Nayoko is replaced with someone that meets YOUR specific specifications, that you would grace us with your presence within Kurenai Joukai? If that's the case, then no thanks. If not, then I'd think you'd need to have more connection with the group than as a person standing from the outside with his own opinion and prejudices towards the leader and calling forth the action you are proposing.

Brad
02-17-2004, 10:10 PM
First off, it should be Samurai not KJ. Second off, the leadership as well as members included are a bunch of *****s. We need someone who will show some action. Someone like Lyndzey.

Borgie
02-17-2004, 11:35 PM
I also liked Lyndzey as leader but she simply has no time to lead a kingdom, and since she is a good leader she didnt let the kingdom die, she picked a new leader...
Nayoko as Empress, me as Shogun...
so if you respect Lyndzey and her decisions, respect empress please...

Brad
02-18-2004, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Borgie
I also liked Lyndzey as leader but she simply has no time to lead a kingdom, and since she is a good leader she didnt let the kingdom die, she picked a new leader...
Nayoko as Empress, me as Shogun...
so if you respect Lyndzey and her decisions, respect empress please...

Smart people make bad choices. Pirate Gov for example.

Nidonemo
02-18-2004, 12:04 PM
I'll RP if I damn well feel like it so kiss my...

::looks to Stefan who is giving him a "No-No" glance::

...butt. :rolleyes:

WanDaMan
02-18-2004, 02:04 PM
Well it'd help if you people left her alone, what is it 'pirates own samurai?'
Leave samurai alone and they will leave you alone, I highly doubt nayoko does that when the only good people in samurai is herself, d-ice, and small lars and then some people in level 20...
But please how can they kill anyone when 3 quaters of samurai are level 10-? :\

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by WanDaMan
Leave samurai alone and they will leave you alone, I highly doubt nayoko does that when the only good people in samurai is herself, d-ice, and small lars and then some people in level 20...

SmallLars isn't part of any group of "good people". I still don't know why on earth nayako let him back into samurai a while back after that incident with Zormite.

WanDaMan
02-18-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee

SmallLars isn't part of any group of "good people". I still don't know why on earth nayako let him back into samurai a while back after that incident with Zormite.
Why what happend?
He seems cool enough, hardley talks.. :o
Nothing wrong with the chap;p

GoZelda
02-18-2004, 10:38 PM
I'll RP if I damn well feel like it so kiss my...

::looks to Stefan who is giving him a "No-No" glance::

...butt. :rolleyes:
That'd be Moon Goddess, not Darlene.

But well there's nothing wrong with KJ i guess. What i don't understand, is that Valder said that the one with the most nominations would become new CP gov, and well he didn't.

tc_topcat
02-18-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda

That'd be Moon Goddess, not Darlene.

But well there's nothing wrong with KJ i guess. What i don't understand, is that Valder said that the one with the most nominations would become new CP gov, and well he didn't.

What I dont understand is why did he go on sooo much about wanting governor then threw it away not much after =/
anyways this is off topic

KJ isnt so bad...well not as bad as pirates

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-19-2004, 02:03 AM

Why what happend?
He seems cool enough, hardley talks.. :o
Nothing wrong with the chap;p

Hah, there's plenty wrong with him. I've heard generic bad things about him (which i can't recall, before you all ask) and seen him doing a few things which i personally view as distasteful (again, can't recall).

The main thing which put him on my list of bad people was using earth to dust on me.
I was in zormite, and my friend had spent, what, musta been at least 4-6 hours in the mines. He'd mined like 349083948 rocks, and gave me 70 -stone- fortifications. They were to be used in construction of a large dock on the coast of his Roleplaying Village on Zormite. So, i spent around an hour putting these things up, and then along comes that *****. We wouldn't let him on our boat, and so what did he do? Yup, cast earth do dust and then swam away laughing at us.
We got REALLY pished off. This was during a period when you coulda held a spitroast over the friction between Samurai and Zormite (samurai were insulting zormites and attacking us and stuff...being a peaceful nation, we couldn't do anything about it =/). This incident helped to get practically the whole of zormite fired up at samurai, we were ready to attack them o_O
But then wren came on and talked to nayako and calmed us down. SmallLars got kicked out of Samurai...i felt a little better.
Then about an hour or two later, i saw him back in samurai. I was too tired and angry to even bother speaking up about it..i knew that he would just get removed the re-added yet again, so there was no point.
That's what is wrong with him. That's also what is wrong with earth to dust, but that's another matter ;)

Nidonemo
02-19-2004, 02:12 AM

Well we have our ways, but what you said is true, if you leave us alone we will leave you alone. We are a peaceful kingdom and we don't really enjoy fighting....well...some of us do. :whatever:

WanDaMan
02-19-2004, 11:14 AM

Well we have our ways, but what you said is true, if you leave us alone we will leave you alone. We are a peaceful kingdom and we don't really enjoy fighting....well...some of us do. :whatever:

Procisely, it's not as if you can give up a fight anyways is it?, no offence.

Borgie
02-19-2004, 09:08 PM
nido is like the kingdom itself... youll be fine if you dont provoke him ;)

first i want to say that SmallLars is a good guy... i know about the zormite story and yes, i actually like zormite kingdom... but no one ever listened what really happened :\

second, about only D1ce SmallLars and Nayoko being strong:
you forget me -.-

third, true about smart people and their bad decisions... :\
not in empress' case but remember Rahz... he made a completely inactive person shogun -.- oh well old stories....

Nidonemo
02-19-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Borgie
nido is like the kingdom itself... youll be fine if you dont provoke him ;)

Thank you. :D

axman36
02-20-2004, 04:09 AM
and theres nothing wrong with nayoko, when I lost 43 plat when we were doing a kingdom map event(which was fun) she gave me 43 plat back, I also remember when she let me in the kingdom, shes a good leader

Nidonemo
02-22-2004, 03:16 AM
Yes she's a very kind and understanding young woman. She is aware that I have a hacker problem so she knows if it's me or not on tag or whatever. :)

protagonist
02-22-2004, 03:39 AM

Get a life.

LIFE? YOU HAVE NO LIFE AS SOON AS I FINISH RUNNING YOUR HEAD THROUGH WITH MY POINTY OBJECT!

AYYYHYA

*STABS*

*GAINS A LEVEL*
OMG WOOT LVL ^ LOLOL >:O)

zs0
02-22-2004, 04:51 AM
So many complaints about Samurai.. So many name changes..

Nidonemo
02-22-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by protagonist

LIFE? YOU HAVE NO LIFE AS SOON AS I FINISH RUNNING YOUR HEAD THROUGH WITH MY POINTY OBJECT!

AYYYHYA

*STABS*

*GAINS A LEVEL*
OMG WOOT LVL ^ LOLOL >:O)

FINALLY! Someone almost on par with MY randomness and RP skill! :D

LoveableNalle
02-22-2004, 09:39 PM

I suppose you call having intelligence sitting in trade room in bomboria and pking everyone you can Brad. I have never ordered anyone to pk someone I dont like, I do that myself off tag if need be. Stop making pathetic attempts to discredit me. You will never be leader of this kingdom so run along little boy your boring me.

WanDaMan
02-22-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by LoveableNalle

I suppose you call having intelligence sitting in trade room in bomboria and pking everyone you can Brad. I have never ordered anyone to pk someone I dont like, I do that myself off tag if need be. Stop making pathetic attempts to discredit me. You will never be leader of this kingdom so run along little boy your boring me.
Your right, sorry brad.

Nidonemo
02-23-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by LoveableNalle

Ouch! Major verbal slap to the face! :eek:

axman36
02-23-2004, 02:34 AM
brads not even part of our kingdom, I think the war is because of this thread

Nidonemo
02-23-2004, 08:09 AM
Nahhh it's usually actions that start wars on GK. However you may have a point. :\
Don't look at me I have no answer.

Brad
02-23-2004, 10:34 PM
I recall you massing 2-3 times ordering all samurai to attack me. Don't try to cover it up cutie pie empress. Also, Samurai can be mine anytime I'd like. You're weak, dumb, and entirely too easy.

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-23-2004, 11:47 PM
I recall you massing 2-3 times ordering all samurai to attack me. Don't try to cover it up cutie pie empress. Also, Samurai can be mine anytime I'd like. You're weak, dumb, and entirely too easy.

You're calling other people dumb when you are saying retarded stuff like "samurai can be mine anytime i'd like"? I still wonder why they bothered unbanning you

axman36
02-24-2004, 01:15 AM
and brad why would our kingdom let you be king, you cant even fight us, you arent part of any kingdom(well not sure just checked Samuria, Dustari, and Pirates) well, how can you pk the queen if you cant even pk, and the queen can beat you. And only the ruler can choose whos ruler next, if shes leaving, and the war part, we were sourdough talking about pirates right so... yah

Nidonemo
02-24-2004, 01:19 AM

Looks like the baby needs a spanking! Or is entirely overdue for one at this point! :p

MarkB
02-24-2004, 01:54 AM
Similiar to Nidonemo's 1 person acts.

*SNAP*

*CRACKLE*

*POP*

Your little plays with you being the only character are getting old.

Nidonemo
02-24-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by MarkB

Your little plays with you being the only character are getting old.

How the hell do those sounds imitate MY RPing? :rolleyes:

Brad
02-24-2004, 04:04 AM
*GOES SSJ45*

YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATHEHETARATH

I DO WHAT I WANT I AM THE ONLINE BADAPPLE.

Nidonemo
02-24-2004, 06:18 AM
*GOES SSJ45*

YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATHEHETARATH

I DO WHAT I WANT I AM THE ONLINE BADAPPLE.

::Bursts out laughing::
DBZ-WANNA-BE! XD
At least I'm original! :p

GryffonDurime
02-24-2004, 05:38 PM

::Bursts out laughing::
DBZ-WANNA-BE! XD
At least I'm original! :p

Wow, sarcasm is wasted on you.

You're adding absolutly nothing to this thread but a very dumb assortment of random coments, so please either stop typing or stay at least on the same planet as the topic.

axman36
02-25-2004, 01:09 AM
gets a Super saiyan 46 oozone and makes it fight, well anyway, since you are maderator loveablenalle(since you are the ruler of this kingdom), cant you close this thread

Lyndzey
03-11-2004, 02:37 AM
(narkotic owns this thread)