PDA

View Full Version : The "Get out of my topic" Topic

Raelyn
02-10-2004, 07:47 PM
Ok, so it's obvious that graal hasn't changed too much since I left, everyone still argues over irrelevant stuff. Lemme just clear this up, Ziro can run his kingdom how he wants, if you don't like it, go join another kingdom. I highly suggest KJ, it's really easy for dolts to get into that kingdom, and they don't even care if you RP or not, that would be perfect for your style, would it not? I have no problem with Ziro's style of leadership. Why complain about changes of leaders? The way people think on graal, no matter who is ruling, there will always be people that complain.

--Chris--
02-10-2004, 09:52 PM
*High fives*
Holy crap, we agree on something.

GoZelda
02-10-2004, 10:05 PM
Yes, but the Dustarian empire wants everything to be like their kingdom. Well, after Tseng left.

tc_topcat
02-10-2004, 10:26 PM
the main issuses with ziro was not his RP style, it was his general attitude and the way he treated people in the kingdom. he is gone now so what is the point in discussing it any further.

I do feel since ziro has left the RPing abilities of the newer CP members is shocking...but Bosh and Valder know whats best i guess

Termina_Owner
02-10-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by tc_topcat
the main issuses with ziro was not his RP style, it was his general attitude and the way he treated people in the kingdom. he is gone now so what is the point in discussing it any further.

I do feel since ziro has left the RPing abilities of the newer CP members is shocking...but Bosh and Valder know whats best i guess

Shocking as in?

OMG THEY ARE SO TALENTED!!... Or...
Holy ****! This is all going downhill from now!

Just making sure :P

Brad
02-11-2004, 06:07 AM
bosh can barely spell his name let alone run a kingdom

Geno
02-11-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Raelyn
Why complain about changes of leaders?
because the change of leaders might lead to a crappy leader.

Splke
02-11-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Brad

**** if I know why your saying to cant spell.. but I'm aware of his management skills, just like every other person on Graal, this rule or humans is relevent.

Many say they will do something, but never accomplish a percent of it.

Sorry, but you all are quite abiding to this rule.

WanDaMan
02-11-2004, 08:41 AM
Bosh would make a good kingdom owner.
You're complaining about irrelivent things, like for example Chris and his kingdom, nothing happend there in a while complain about that instead of this..

No offence chris, we all know you try.

--Chris--
02-11-2004, 10:53 AM
I try? WTF?
Dude *kicks* get the hell outta here -_- Everyone (besides newbies <3!) knows what I'm capable of from what I've done in the past. I'd gladly do more player-wise things right now if people request but they won't expect any major development updates anytime soon if that's the case then we all know how disappointing that is after going this far :) God..you know what it is doing over an entire island/gmap and then some almost alone? It's like making your own bloody server (well, alot easier in a few ways but still :x)

WanDaMan
02-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by --Chris--
I try? WTF?
Dude *kicks* get the hell outta here -_- Everyone (besides newbies <3!) knows what I'm capable of from what I've done in the past. I'd gladly do more player-wise things right now if people request but they won't expect any major development updates anytime soon if that's the case then we all know how disappointing that is after going this far :) God..you know what it is doing over an entire island/gmap and then some almost alone? It's like making your own bloody server (well, alot easier in a few ways but still :x)
Don't kick me :o, I'm fragile in that area you are aiming for :p .
I understand that it's hard and all, but hire some LAT's to help you? Or something..

Kaiser2
02-12-2004, 02:04 AM
Chris is quite skilled. <3
I have complete faith in what he's doing for Forest.
Even though I have absolutely no idea of what he's doing.

Heck, when I returned to GK, I was thinking of joining Forest, but I decided to stay with Zormite, my old home.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-12-2004, 02:04 AM
It's like making your own bloody server (well, alot easier in a few ways but still :x)

It's not easier than making a new server. When you make a new server, you have more freedom to whatever you want. YOU, on the other hand, have the responsibility to integrate it all into GK.

FYI, The Black Cloak claimed to be a kingdom (by the leadership itself) that goes by "strict" (really "strict" is what common RPers would regard as common...) regulations (in the same manner I was leading CP), but then I saw "Prince Bosh" running around PKing people and talking/being OOC.

Edit:
Also, about people having problem with me....it was just a mix of problems really. It was not even an organized argument. Some people started complaining about RP-related things (they were just idiots who wanted to wear an RPing tag to be OOC, like is done in all kingdoms these days, just less common in some), then some RPers unknowingly were supporting this cause with their own arguments (just because they choose to RP, they think the rest of the world should/will choose to RP...and should just be given a tag with no rules/stipulations attached). As for the vote, it was not a really organized thing either. It was just Valder's independent thread instantly created to spark up argument against me. In the end, NONE of this effected the way I was removed- Captain Misty Di found a mistake in the system and was able to add Valder, give him king rights, and then Valder removed me and anyone who could have brought me back in and up.

Brad
02-12-2004, 03:29 AM
Bosh ites in the thread, wooeee! Valder is a great governor and I'd hope he would be it for a while unless of course Ghost came back. Bosh on the other. Black Cloak..that was so ridiculous.

--Chris--
02-12-2004, 06:22 AM
Dude you quoted the wrong person for the "Bosh can barely spell his name" thing >_> I didn't say that :X

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-12-2004, 06:23 AM
Dude you quoted the wrong person for the "Bosh can barely spell his name" thing >_> I didn't say that :X

OMG! I'M SORRY!! 'A;SKNFHAS[PIFJASP[FJKASFP[SFKOAS'
*feels stupid*

I just used the quote button to quote you, and then copy and paste that with the intention to change the account name of who it was posted by (as I usually do), and then copy and paste the text to quote...I just forgot to change the account name. x.x *tries to edit now*

Edit: Brad, part of being a good leader is having good judgement. So if Valder's a good leader and Bosh is a horrible person for his job (a person with as much power as the leader...), then that says something about the person who invests all the trust and power into that horrible person.

Valder
02-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec
Edit: Brad, part of being a good leader is having good judgement. So if Valder's a good leader and Bosh is a horrible person for his job (a person with as much power as the leader...), then that says something about the person who invests all the trust and power into that horrible person.

Bosh quit :-/

WanDaMan
02-12-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Valder

Wouldn't you if you knew what happend (I'm guessing you do)

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-12-2004, 06:21 PM
Bosh on the other. Black Cloak..that was so ridiculous.

Yeah and you can talk, mr Karakaze Troupe (even though i dunno if you were the leader of that thing or not).

Originally posted by WanDaMan

Wouldn't you if you knew what happend (I'm guessing you do)

I don't know what happened, what happened? o_o

Damix2
02-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee

Yeah and you can talk, mr Karakaze Troupe (even though i dunno if you were the leader of that thing or not).

I don't know what happened, what happened? o_o

Something wrong with karakaze?

GoZelda
02-12-2004, 08:00 PM

Isn't that because Nayako and someone else wnated him banned or something?

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-13-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Damix2

Something wrong with karakaze?

I won't even bother answering properly.

Valder
02-13-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Monkeyboy_McGee

I won't even bother answering properly.

No, please, give a straight answer. Karakaze was, nay, IS the best RP group ever created on Graal.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-13-2004, 02:54 AM

No, please, give a straight answer. Karakaze was, nay, IS the best RP group ever created on Graal.

I prefer The Dark Dragon Knights.

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-13-2004, 06:24 PM

Hahahahasure. In the words of Donald Shimoda, "Right you are, ken". o_O

KT were just like "HAHAHA G2K1 ISH DOWN TEH POT, LETS USE OUR ADMIN POWERS 2 DELETE/ALTER DUSTARI LEVELS AND THEN GO PEKAY THEM ADN SAY IT WAZ RARPEE!1!1!!11!!! magad them lets go steel minirng rocks and cal it part of our arpee 2. tehn lets us admin powrs agen 2 get 239283 garalat".

And then of course they joined up with samurai and eventually they together turned into, well....take what Ziro thinks the other kingdoms are all like right now, and times that by 435784857489573489573475345tothepowerof3948398. Fun fun fun.