PDA

View Full Version : Raelyn steps out of a time warp.

Raelyn
02-09-2004, 12:03 AM
I know I poofed on everyone a while back, but I just want to say, I'm back... somewhat, I finished basic training, but I am in tech school and have yet to set myself up with a laptop and internet in my room, soon though. I've heard alot of people have quit recently. *boggles* What's the deal there? What've I missed? Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know I'll be back on kingdoms soon, and maybe even catch some GK news.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-09-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Raelyn
I know I poofed on everyone a while back, but I just want to say, I'm back... somewhat, I finished basic training, but I am in tech school and have yet to set myself up with a laptop and internet in my room, soon though. I've heard alot of people have quit recently. *boggles* What's the deal there? What've I missed? Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know I'll be back on kingdoms soon, and maybe even catch some GK news.

Valder's your new Governor, I guess you missed that.
Your best friend Zoe hit level 100.
I guess there's just posts for all these things though.

Raelyn
02-09-2004, 12:12 AM
Ya, I heard this "Valder" nut got in, but how? I heard I am still in CP but he added a bunch of other ranks. What's the deal, why did you abandon CP? *boggles* Also, I hope you're being sarcastic about Zoe being my friend, last I knew I was on the "Sagesun hate-list".

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Ya, I heard this "Valder" nut got in, but how? I heard I am still in CP but he added a bunch of other ranks. What's the deal, why did you abandon CP? *boggles* Also, I hope you're being sarcastic about Zoe being my friend, last I knew I was on the "Sagesun hate-list".

I didn't abandon CP. I was removed. Didn't you read the thread of my RP removal? I said removed by force. It didn't have to do with RPing, so I just invented a story since they didn't and said they chased me off the island and wanted to kill me.

The way I know I was removed was by getting a copy of the logs (if you mysteriously are removed one day, it is helpfull to see the logs...). The logs said Captain Misty Di added (after some failed attempts, not knowing how to work something that only requires literacy) Valder as a rank that had king rights (right now, the equivilant to that is Vice Governor, but I called the rank Blackguard Captain...)...then he was able to remove me. I'm not sure how she was able to do so. It was due to a bug in the system really :-/

That's all....just a little mistake got me removed from Governor. Apparently, there was a time when Governors were elected or so I hear. See how things change? You go from...accepting the founder as leader (of course...that's a great way to do it)....then to electing leaders (not a bad way as long as the kingdom isn't full of idiots)...to appointing leaders (again,not bad as long as the people in power aren't so bad...)....to abusing errors in the system to appoint new leaders (this is bad....anyone can become leader like that x.x).

Raelyn
02-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Well, that bites, have you talked to anyone about it? I'm not going to represent someone I have no loyalty towards. I'm sure that it could be fixed, seeing as it was bug abuse. *boggles*

Brad
02-09-2004, 02:22 AM
Who are you?

GryffonDurime
02-09-2004, 02:45 AM
I could have sword that Valder was Governer before you Ziro, and that this was just him returning. Then again, my memories may not be clear from then :\

Crint_Eastawood
02-09-2004, 02:47 AM
Hes a guy most people hate. Also, he doesnt know anything about CP so how can he say Valder is a nut when Valder was the one to make Ziro governor.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-09-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime
I could have sword that Valder was Governer before you Ziro, and that this was just him returning. Then again, my memories may not be clear from then :\

He was Governor before me. It was him returning obviously since he was Governor before me. It was not done properly or appropriately though (since it happened the way I just mentioned in my last post). He appointed me as Governor to take his place. It was not said to be a temporary thing....anyhow, this is getting off topic. This situation is not what the thread is about. If you want to talk about this, you should make a new thread for it ;)

And, Raelyn, I don't think there's any official system/rules for these kinds of things (RPing and kingdoms...), I think it just goes by the rules of what you can and can't do. They were obviously able to remove me from the pirate kingdom and overthrow me. So they did. I was obviously able to take all the pirate wearhouse items for my personal usage (trading...to get personal/usefull items), so I did... the difference is that they complained to me about my actions and I didn't waste my time doing the same to them. In other words....all goes.

GryffonDurime
02-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec

Lots of stuff

Oh, I see your point! I mean, how stupid is it of CP and Dustari to think that a kingdom is the group of players in it, and not just the ruler! Oh thank you, thank you Ziro. I mean, look at the world today- we certainly dont have a hand in picking our leade...oh, wait, we do. :confused: Mind boggling:rolleyes:

LoveableNalle
02-09-2004, 06:18 PM

I didn't abandon CP. I was removed. Didn't you read the thread of my RP removal? I said removed by force. It didn't have to do with RPing, so I just invented a story since they didn't and said they chased me off the island and wanted to kill me.

Now the real reason Ziro was removed was because he had a brain cramp and decided that CP was to be run by a dictatorship.
So he set out a bunch of rules that made the people of CP very unhappy.
Raylen its a good thing your house is on my island because since you haven't played in over a week it would of been stacked up with the other "inactive player's" houses.
Ziro forgot to mention he would spy on his people and demote them if they didn't RP the way he thought they should. He forgot this is a game where people come to have fun and relax not to feel like they have to walk around on egg shells in fear of being demoted or removed.
Oh I forgot he also backed out of alliance with Kurenai Joukai and isolated his people from the other kingdoms they weren't allowed to RP with people from other kingdoms either.
Need I say more?

GoZelda
02-09-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by LoveableNalle
a dictatorship.
Guess we must kill Zormite now.

Satrek2000
02-09-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda

Guess we must kill Zormite now.

That's the difference between ic and ooc - and some people's failure to distinguish them. Not saying you can't, though ;)

Raelyn
02-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Hey, take your argument out of my friendly post. Yes, I know the nut was gov. of CP before Ziro, but that doesn't make him any less of a nut. As for most people hating me, well, just sagesuns and sagesun worshipping n0obs hate me. *boggles*
Heh, anyways, what all did I miss for the holidays and stuff? Have they finished my event bow yet? *drools*

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-10-2004, 02:08 AM

Oh, I see your point! I mean, how stupid is it of CP and Dustari to think that a kingdom is the group of players in it, and not just the ruler! Oh thank you, thank you Ziro. I mean, look at the world today- we certainly dont have a hand in picking our leade...oh, wait, we do. :confused: Mind boggling:rolleyes:

Yep, democratic ways are nice when it works well and are organized. What's your point (agreement with me?), I was saying a vote is better than some other way(s) I mentioned? It's not that confusing... x.x It works well unless it becomes something where the majority of people in an RP group do NOT want to RP (they lied to get in...or were allowed in under previous administration and kept their anti-RP ideas hidden...), then you have anti-RPers running an RP group...it's rather scary.

Originally posted by LoveableNalle

Now the real reason Ziro was removed was because he had a brain cramp and decided that CP was to be run by a dictatorship.
So he set out a bunch of rules that made the people of CP very unhappy.
Raylen its a good thing your house is on my island because since you haven't played in over a week it would of been stacked up with the other "inactive player's" houses.
Ziro forgot to mention he would spy on his people and demote them if they didn't RP the way he thought they should. He forgot this is a game where people come to have fun and relax not to feel like they have to walk around on egg shells in fear of being demoted or removed.
Oh I forgot he also backed out of alliance with Kurenai Joukai and isolated his people from the other kingdoms they weren't allowed to RP with people from other kingdoms either.
Need I say more?

Yes, you need say more. You shouldn't put your opinion in when you're the leader of an RP group WHILE telling people to go SOMEWHERE ELSE if they want to RP. Do you not see the self-contradiction? And this is only a minor detail... Gozelda's pointed out how self-contradicting you can be with your non-RPing ways...

Also, Raelyn,I don't think Valder's a nut...that gives him an excuse to act like the way he is (I think being crazy is a disability,is it not?)...he is the way he is because he chooses to be. It's simply a matter of choice. Some people choose to allow only people who RP into their kingdom and promote them based on that...others choose to say "You don't have to RP 24/7" when in reality they mean "Go on an RPing tag/name as often as possible, but you don't really ever have to be RPing, you can be OOC all you want...with no sign of it...just talk like you're IC but really use OOC talk."

GryffonDurime
02-10-2004, 04:11 AM

More micellanious rubbish

Uhm...allow me to make a point. As far as I can remember, you're the only one EVER to institute an isolationism policy. It's stupid- and Valder's policy is merely a nice, relxed one. I mean, I hate it! Being allowed to be so lax, being allowed to have...fun! Disgusting! Games arent for fun, they're for serious RPing. I mean, the Pirates in both Graal and Real Life have always been so serious about everything- they dont joke, at all. Oh, wait now....games are for fun, and pirates do tend to be kind of breezy...:megaeek: Still shocking

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-10-2004, 04:30 AM

i am so teh slow dat i cannot undrstnd smpl concipts dood

Stop editting my quotes. It's not nice.

Anyhow, I was not making an reference to my "isolation" system which I eventually removed anyways. If you're going to counter my argument, try not to refer to irrelevent things unless, of course, you wish to show how stupid you really are. I'm sorry if you believe a roleplaying game isn't for "serious RPing". That "serious RPing" is actually...believe it or not :eek: what RPers see as fun. What's the fun in talking IC to some idiots who are talking OOC trying to "pwn" people or get "leet" items? x.x

Satrek2000
02-10-2004, 02:03 PM
That "serious RPing" is actually...believe it or not :eek: what RPers see as fun.

Indeed - nobody's arguing about that. The point is that "serious RPing" can't be fun if it's not done to have fun, i.e. if it's forced. If I don't have fun roleplaying, I won't roleplay, and if I'm forced, my rping will be just that - forced, and not fun for any participant. The task is to encourage people to rp, not to force them.

RPing isn't the point of GK - having fun by means of roleplaying it, though. Nobody is playing there to roleplay, but to have fun roleplaying.

Termina_Owner
02-10-2004, 04:06 PM
Inappropiate thread to post your arguements. Make your own thread to bash at yourself.

As for Raelyn, welcome back!... Haha... What a nice welcome... A thread of bashing as soon as you post something about CP. It was good once.

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-10-2004, 06:05 PM

Yep, democratic ways are nice when it works well and are organized. What's your point (agreement with me?), I was saying a vote is better than some other way(s) I mentioned?

I seem to remember there being a vote as to whether you should remain as governor, or whether Valder should take over again, or something similar to that...and i also seem to remember that you lost =x

Raelyn
02-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Holy crap people, this is my super-duper friendly "Welcome Back Rae" party and you're ruining it. *cries* I'm going to open another post for you to argue in.

Termina_Owner
02-10-2004, 11:13 PM
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51002

Got a couple of cases of 24? :P... Viva la Raelyn! Well... How's your reintroduction to the wonde... erm... Reintroduction to Graal. XP

Raelyn
02-12-2004, 08:18 PM
See, I just rerouted the entire argument, so now my post can serve it's true purpose. Holy crap, the argument already has as many replies as my welcome back post. *boggles* Anyways, I need to go get a haircut and pickup my dry cleaning, then I'll prolly play ps2 until class starts. *shrugs* Anyone know a way I can get wireless internet with my laptop? Dorms suck. *boggles*

Termina_Owner
02-12-2004, 10:53 PM
Erm... Wireless Internet.

One way would be connecting a wireless network, having a server sharing. Though, this serves for small distances. Somewhat useful for walking with you laptop around the house.

Other then that? I don't know. Not much of a Laptop freak.

Satrek2000
02-13-2004, 12:57 AM
Anyone know a way I can get wireless internet with my laptop? Dorms suck. *boggles*

As long as you stop that boggling... you could get a wlan-router and a wlan-card for your lap... still requires an internet access point, though...

tc_topcat
02-13-2004, 01:54 AM

The way I know I was removed was by getting a copy of the logs (if you mysteriously are removed one day, it is helpfull to see the logs...). The logs said Captain Misty Di added (after some failed attempts, not knowing how to work something that only requires literacy) Valder as a rank that had king rights (right now, the equivilant to that is Vice Governor, but I called the rank Blackguard Captain...)...then he was able to remove me. I'm not sure how she was able to do so. It was due to a bug in the system really :-/

it wasnt failed attempts it was just a bit of what will happen if i done that...I can read, and also it didnt work the firts time but shortly after it did.

I am so glad i removed you Ziro because you are the most rude, insulting and clearly immature child

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-13-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by tc_topcat

I can read

Good, then you show you were able to read Raelyn's comment of redirecting the arguments of this thread, and thus it shows how good of a person you are by choosing to ignore it and continue to ruin his thread.

I am so glad i removed you Ziro because you are the most rude, insulting and clearly immature child

Admission to abusing a flawed system... I wouldn't stick around anyone like that unless I'm sure that person is COMPLETELY on my side or the "systems" which connect us (internet...games...online communities....or just personal situations) are completely safe. So then I guess that means I wouldn't want to have any contact with that person since nothing is really safe :-/ These kind of peoples are what hackers and such are (abusing flaws in security systems...)

Oh yeah...back on topic...again, welcome back, Raelyn ;)
How was your uhh....away-time? What happened?! What was it like?! Did you ever find yourself waking up in the middle of the night crying out for...uh...whatever it is you might have been missing?

Termina_Owner
02-13-2004, 03:21 AM
TopCat... ZIRO!... GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE IF YOU'LL TALK ABOUT THAT.... You have a forum thread Raelyn made for you... Gah... LEARN TO RESPECT GOD DAMN IT!

zs0
02-13-2004, 03:29 AM

Valder's your new Governor, I guess you missed that.
Your best friend Zoe hit level 100.
I guess there's just posts for all these things though.

Level 100... Oh my god.. This woman has no life.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-13-2004, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by zs0

Level 100... Oh my god.. This woman has no life.

That's funny.

It would have been funnier if she kept leveling and hit the level cap to be dissapoitned :]

tc_topcat
02-13-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Termina_Owner
TopCat... ZIRO!... GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE IF YOU'LL TALK ABOUT THAT.... You have a forum thread Raelyn made for you... Gah... LEARN TO RESPECT GOD DAMN IT!

ask Ziro to stop he brings it up all the time..

btw Raelyn its all crazy in GK it seems nobody knows whethere they are coming or going and the ammount of un balance is un real

Monkeyboy_McGee
02-13-2004, 07:53 PM

ask Ziro to stop he brings it up all the time..

btw Raelyn its all crazy in GK it seems nobody knows whethere they are coming or going and the ammount of un balance is un real

Yupzies. I've even stopped playing GK for a while, dunno if i will stop completely or not, but ehh. I've been trying out valikorlia instead, it seems nice, and a lot of RP goes on there! Pity GK is so fupped up =x

Ziro_Vitrudestec
02-14-2004, 11:04 PM

ask Ziro to stop he brings it up all the time

Oh, me? Perhaps you should have simply not continued this argument after a link was posted WITHIN THIS THREAD, linking to the appropriate place to continue the argument. Try reading a little sometimes and you'll get far.

Raelyn
02-15-2004, 08:34 PM
Hey! Stop one argument does NOT mean start another. If you are arguing at all, you are wrong! Heh, actually, basic training was a joke, it was more mental than anything, they just screw with your head alot. *shrugs* No, I didn't wake up in the middle of the night screaming, but one night I heard someone mumbling in their sleep and they said "Proceding, Sir.". *boggles* Just a note, Zoe is not my "friend", but I can say she has no life. *grins*

Sagesun
+Raelyn
Kablooey

Xavious7
02-27-2004, 12:50 AM
Hey raelyn o_o

Raelyn
02-27-2004, 01:26 AM
Amigad, liek howdeh Xav! Heh, whatcha been up to? Any luck with them quests? *winks* *boggles*

Xavious7
02-27-2004, 11:05 PM
actually i just started playing again after about a couple of week s after you left i stoped i got bored :O, then when i came back i restarted as a Thief dunno why i did but i did o_o

Raelyn
02-29-2004, 10:48 PM
I know why you did! *grins*