PDA

View Full Version : To Geovannie or Stefan - Request for a Murasamune retest (even though it "passed")

T-Squad
06-18-2001, 02:28 PM
I ask that Geovannie retest Murasamune...he saw the stuff before many, MANY key things in Murasamune was added...he saw the good version of scripts...i've added things that switch Murasamunes stuff from good to (to put it straight) amazing...it COMEPLETELY changes the classic feel of graal, and must be the only server with such a...unique...system...
Geovannie please retest Murasamune...the review you gave to it was...well...not good, and i'm sure if you saw this stuff you would be amazed as I was (the maker of the script)...
I'm sending it to you now Geovannie...

And Stefan, this Murasamune does in fact have a completely new map then the old on you had...I would rename this server New Murasamune, but that would be stupid ;-) So please, after Geovannie retests it, and if it passes once again (or is rated high quality ;-)) test this new Murasamune...
I'm sending it to you now as well, Stefan

Thanks for reading this, and I hope you do the things i've asked,

-Soul Blade
Murasamune Owner

T-Squad
06-19-2001, 12:50 AM
bumping this up to top cause i just sent them the e-mail ;-)

RawPower
06-19-2001, 01:38 AM
IT makes no sense...Why send him something better when it passed with the not-so-good stuff?! Its gunna pass anyways lol

T-Squad
06-19-2001, 01:40 AM
lol well...the review he gave it was *** so if i give him better stuff he probably give me a better review :-)

Huggles
06-19-2001, 01:41 AM
I R LOOK FORWARD TO PLANTS THAT BLEND WITH GROUND AND KILL ME

T-Squad
06-19-2001, 01:47 AM
-_-
quiet captain...you dont like those plants that blend in make me a new plant gif...this is the current one, use as a templet:

Huggles
06-19-2001, 01:50 AM
YOU BET I WILL MAKE A UPDATED VERSION IL BRB MISTER TO WORK MY MAGIC!#%$

Huggles
06-19-2001, 02:56 AM
here

Huggles
06-19-2001, 02:57 AM
Hes got fire balls and a ball shadow for looks

T-Squad
06-19-2001, 03:00 AM
woah you really made it :D now i gotto script the ball shadows and make him shoot fireballs ;) heh i bet you cant beat this one:

CrazedMerlin
06-19-2001, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by T-Squad
woah you really made it :D now i gotto script the ball shadows and make him shoot fireballs ;) heh i bet you cant beat this one:

\X/h**h*pp**b

Huggles
06-19-2001, 03:41 AM
That one looks good and probaly can go any where.... Why does it need to be tuned?

T-Squad
06-19-2001, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Huggles
That one looks good and probaly can go any where.... Why does it need to be tuned?

bah...i already know it looks good...to bad i didnt make it :*-( W-Dragoon did...i guess hes better with images of my (the first one) needed adjusting and his didnt....

RawPower
06-19-2001, 04:27 AM
YOU CANT BEAT THE MIGHTY FIRE CHICKEN!

T-Squad
06-19-2001, 04:27 AM
*bumps thread to top* :D

T-Squad
06-19-2001, 05:52 AM
*keeps bumping to top...head begins to hurt*

LilbrojX
06-19-2001, 09:44 AM
thanks for liking my plantasauarus guys :) I allready posted a creen shot of it though :o

:rolleyes: wow, I don't think I can beat yours captain USA, not at all... (I'm gonna make one that'll blow you all away)

toad1413
06-19-2001, 03:43 PM
I have one thing to say about Murama*can't say it* Murasamune:
I can't wait.

Can I test it? I'd be a very good tester and tell you what needs fixing (although I doubt that there'd be anything)

T-Squad
06-19-2001, 11:32 PM
in order to be a tester you would need to be a good scripter...well thats if you tried to fix bugs. ...we have excellent levels, and NPCs, but if it did go up it would be under construction. Currently the only weapon you get is a lantern, plus 4 system NPCs to control all the new stuff for Murasamune...well if you think the Item menu stuff (like potion) is a weapon, then you get 3 weapons...we have a large world, detailed levels, but we need to detail the who large world, and run through it for multiple plots and many other things...when its done though, its gonna be great....plain and simple...and we have to ability to make it go exactly as we plan, and may take longer then I wished with 4 people, but its gonna be done....the people that are working on it won't give up until its great, I sure know I won't...
bah...typed to much for a simple point again...
basicly I wouldn't want a bugs tester unless you had more to offer

T-Squad
06-20-2001, 08:31 AM
bump

Matman58
06-20-2001, 08:36 AM
Send me your PW to be tested man...I am PW Projects Team to.

My e-mail is Vincent Valentine (PW Projects Team) (mailto:[email protected])

T-Squad
06-20-2001, 08:38 AM
nah ;-) Geovannie already tested it and it passed...i just want him to give me a better review :*-( So i sent him the newer better version with tons of new stuff...besides its 2 mb and its annoying to upload it

LilbrojX
06-20-2001, 10:17 AM
OH LOOK, IT'S VINCET SLACKERTINE, DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH SOUL BLADE? HAHAHAHAH! IT'S THE GUY WHO WOULDN'T TEST OUR SERVER UNTIL NOW, HE'S PROBLEBLY GONNA STEAL OUR STUFF (jk)