PDA

View Full Version : The Memories..


LinkX
06-18-2001, 10:24 AM
What are some of the most favorite times you ever had on Graal? This is primary directed to oldbies, post Graal v1.2 like myself. Try to tell what Graal version it was durring and possibly the date?? As if any one remembers any Graal stuff my dating any more hehe.

Spearman
06-18-2001, 10:28 AM
Though I'm far from an oldbie, my favorite time would have to be back in my newbiehood around 1.38rev1. My friend and I used to walk around under bushes and tell people to worship us. Yeah, it sounds stupid, but we were newbies..

WingDrgn
06-18-2001, 10:31 AM
G'heh, I am a newbie, a 1.41 one, anywho...

My favorite memory, or rather memories was when I first started Graal, Graal seemed to have a mystical quality to it, and it was oodles of fun...

CrazedMerlin
06-18-2001, 10:39 AM
Hmm, my best times of graal were on val back in 1.4.1 (maybe before?) around that time

Rekad
06-18-2001, 10:43 AM
My favorite time on graal was the great Night and Day war, were all the vampires showed up and we had wars all day for like a week, then when night and day was taken off we had nothing to fight over, so it ended...

Huggles
06-18-2001, 11:04 AM
WHEN WE FIRST COULD CHANGE OUR COLOR OF OUR CLOTHES NOW THAT WAS COOL!

BruceLee2000
06-18-2001, 11:26 AM
HUNTING BUFFALO WITH JINN

freddyfox
06-18-2001, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Rekad
My favorite time on graal was the great Night and Day war, were all the vampires showed up and we had wars all day for like a week, then when night and day was taken off we had nothing to fight over, so it ended...

That was the coolest thing ever.
But then they took off night and day and all the vampires dissapeared.
Sad, cause now we have all the heads and capes and stuff. It brought out the roleplayer in everyone.

Rekad
06-18-2001, 11:42 AM
yeah, its one of the few mass roleplaying events on graal, it was the poin were I went from Newbie to midbie too!

Lion'el-Jonson
06-18-2001, 12:19 PM
Before guild tags where re-enabled. Everyone would have a bunch of diff titles etc. Guilds Tags screwed stuff up.

E_Shadow
06-18-2001, 12:26 PM
it was wayyyyyyyy back pre 1.4.1 or whatever.....(when i started)
I don't remember the ver. for this but at the bank. Corteron and I would go on mass murderus rampage's with super bombs and start wars there. that was always fun. Especially this one time everyone was sitting around talking and we planted like 50 super bombs around them and everyone got mad and followed us all the way to destiny, there was like 40 ppl after us. Ahhhh the memories.

cheaterzx22
06-18-2001, 12:28 PM
Back in the day before they wiped all the accounts. I dont remember what version it was, but it was a long time ago. Before people tried to kill every noob they saw. And i actually felt cool when i found a new weapon.

Gameo
06-18-2001, 12:29 PM
NBK/Destiny War

Tybalt
06-18-2001, 01:03 PM
delivering pizza and protecting newbies from PKers in 1.33-1.37

Rekad
06-18-2001, 01:05 PM
there was this one time where a GP held a Party, I think it was Joe or something, and around 100 people came and fit into the level!

freddyfox
06-18-2001, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Tybalt
delivering pizza and protecting newbies from PKers in 1.33-1.37

Haha delivering pizza was fun.
Too bad they took it out thanks to Diefool and his pizza snakes.
I helped get rid of the snakes by throwing them into the fire altar and then we got a GP to update the level and they were like POOF GONE.

Crono Illusion
06-18-2001, 01:07 PM
I really liked the Day/Night Vampire war. It was also fun to play some of the private servers before playerworlds were introduced last Fall.

Admins
06-18-2001, 01:28 PM
Sounds interesting, what about
having it in Graal2001? :-)
Someone said at night someone would
turn into zombie (or automaticilly one choosen)
and could turn other people into zombie by
biting them. those zombies would move slowly
may be?

CrazedMerlin
06-18-2001, 01:30 PM
Sounds good :)

BruceLee2000
06-18-2001, 01:36 PM
the great tilehax0ring off CrimeGraal was fun and so was the one time Lord Chimp got a bunch of PKers to go to the soccer field and go crazy.

Huggles
06-18-2001, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Stefan
Sounds interesting, what about
having it in Graal2001? :-)
Someone said at night someone would
turn into zombie (or automaticilly one choosen)
and could turn other people into zombie by
biting them. those zombies would move slowly
may be?

I can help make bodys with the arms sticking out :D

Huggles
06-18-2001, 02:21 PM
Oh and the last person who isnt a zombie...... Wins something?

Birdbird_0
06-18-2001, 02:25 PM
Im still a n00b, I swere, when I started playing this game it was a week before I got an upgraded account,.... Im dead serious, im a uber n00b compared to you gyes

Birdbird_0
06-18-2001, 02:31 PM
well, my first month I constantly stalked stefan, wait, I STILL DO AH!

psihunter
06-18-2001, 02:32 PM
My fav memory would have to been when PW Celestia was up and me and a few other The Flames members got under the Guildhouse doors and started doing the mexican wave and a little pop up game i laffed my head off for the whole time we was doing it

Immitat0r
06-18-2001, 02:53 PM
(James205)

One of my favorite memorys is the chase to find Pachuka, because my brother Roman and Kojita caught him and I was watching lol.

06-18-2001, 03:01 PM
My favorite memories is back in 1.24 when I was Jack Emerald and I was constantly trying to hit on all the girl players. CUZ GRAL DATEING WAZ KEWL THEN!


Now it's lamer than Night Court in it's fifth season.

Tyhm
06-19-2001, 06:10 AM
I made a NPCW kinda like that as a prize on Classic. 's called Grog...if you use the carrying animations instead of the walking animations, it'd be an easy way to get zombies on G2K1...take out the activation and deactivation and running out of Grog parts, sure.

manton
06-19-2001, 06:16 AM
When I was sort of new,me and a bunch of people would RP in the baddies castle.=D

Tybalt
06-19-2001, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by BruceLee2000
the great tilehax0ring off CrimeGraal was fun and so was the one time Lord Chimp got a bunch of PKers to go to the soccer field and go crazy.


HAHA
I remember we were there when it got tilehaxored
we were both like

OGM TILEHAXOR !!!
that was so cool

Tybalt
06-19-2001, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox


Haha delivering pizza was fun.
Too bad they took it out thanks to Diefool and his pizza snakes.
I helped get rid of the snakes by throwing them into the fire altar and then we got a GP to update the level and they were like POOF GONE.

hehe
me and my friend were snake hunters
we'd find lots of them and we stored them all in our lair up at snow town
we had like 10 at one time i think
we'd let our little pets loose on people we didn't like

TCNDAN
06-19-2001, 06:25 AM
lopping off heads with a gold sword in 1.27

run you puny KoV, KoJ and KoTr...RUN LIKE THE DOGS YOU ARE!!!...oh sorry

Asuka
06-19-2001, 07:04 AM
When me,game,baron grimm, and hic were making fun of lycia and all changing our names to Billy or Jimmy or names like that then we all got sent to jail on classic. Then Peach came and we had a big ole slumber party. Then me and hic got one of our other accounts jailed and we almost filled up all the cells in the entire police station and peach and lycia were there. Then when i was about to go to bed Peach refused to read me a bedtime story and give me a kiss goodnight and then i was sad. :(

TCNDAN
06-19-2001, 07:06 AM
Peach is just a dumb man **** who pretended to be a girl to be a GP.

Fai
06-19-2001, 07:17 AM
When Fishing came out on Graal2001. Then it went downhill because of ET unbalancing Fishing-Events.

Tybalt
06-19-2001, 07:25 AM
and also
The great war of the tree of bikou in val
that was a truly great battle
I was hurling peices of the earth at people with element spells (or a script that shoots rocks and hurts people) and spearing people with the royal bikou spears protecting the tree that was alive before the island was even completely formed
i gave the tree like 10000 hearts but Axzor and some others destroyed the tree eventually. Then bikou had a great big wooden wall built around it and we blockaded some accounts out of it (axzor, other enemies) it was great
vermain built us a jail we used for a while too!

Gameo
06-19-2001, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Asuka
When me,game,baron grimm, and hic were making fun of lycia and all changing our names to Billy or Jimmy or names like that then we all got sent to jail on classic. Then Peach came and we had a big ole slumber party. Then me and hic got one of our other accounts jailed and we almost filled up all the cells in the entire police station and peach and lycia were there. Then when i was about to go to bed Peach refused to read me a bedtime story and give me a kiss goodnight and then i was sad. :(

heh yeah that was cool

Crono Illusion
06-19-2001, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by chris_sinister


i wasnt there, :(
I wish val was not P2P for alot of people could RP with us, :(

Val was ruined when it went P2P.

Tybalt
06-19-2001, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Crono Illusion


Val was ruined when it went P2P.

Huggles
06-19-2001, 08:06 AM
Out of all the quests I've done on graal *Which isnt alot I heard tyhm has good quests but I can never find them*

Black graal quest was the hardest and ultimate one....


------------------------------------------------
I remember when I created jail and police HQ..

I remember when I made onnet town

I remember Pachuka's Secret cheats he had and how funny his graveyard was....

I remember mandi telling every one in a chat she has a naked picture of her self online but wont let us have it

I remember Azrael making fun of my Spyro horse

I remember Realworld and how fun it was

I remember when Shoh and Sue were a cute couple

I remember when FoD GoD and tori dated

I remember being at Azraels Marriage

I remember when Galens graal site was like the best site out and no one ever went to the real graalpage

I remember when Scorpions always talked about having sex with old woman and how good it was

I remember when "Gods" were discussed and zol quitting and giving out the pass to the Elders page on Galens Website *Elders page didnt turn out what it seemed to be*

I remember when Azrael wanted to make him a castle in 1 day

I remember when Real World Closed

I remember ZO

I remember being terrible at art

I remember Azrael raping corpses

I remember when Dan used a girls head and he was king dan

I remember the money rock

I remember the Baddies Castle

I remember when Zol was consider one of the best Level makers

I remember when Piccolo quit

I remember when Antago had a deathsword and hacked

I remember when Graal server went down for 1 month and Pachuka said Unixmad could of paid for it and ranted and raved and then the Graal Gold came out and PW came out

I remember playing on Pachuka's Server

I remember when The Game said he was best fighter and etc

I remember when Black Graal was a huge quest and was very hard to get

I remember when Dragon Riders? Forgot had a horse they made... It was a very good horse but was never finished.... if I had the orginal pic of it I could finish it :D

I remember when Peach acted like a girl and it was a big secret that she was a man

I remember seeing azrael pic and azrael kept telling me Im damn hot and blah blah

I remember seeing Pachuka's pic and being scared

I remember alot of things

I remember creating some of the best gfx
http://www.geocities.com/captin_usa/cusawork.txt

I remember when those damn chickens kept breeding!

I remember my house

I remember when Bruges was in FOD and FOD GOD played =-( I miss fod god

sniperjoe10
06-19-2001, 09:00 AM
My favorite time in Graal was when they still had PACHUKA's levels up.

Immitat0r
06-19-2001, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Huggles
Out of all the quests I've done on graal *Which isnt alot I heard tyhm has good quests but I can never find them*

Black graal quest was the hardest and ultimate one....


------------------------------------------------
I remember when I created jail and police HQ..

I remember when I made onnet town

I remember Pachuka's Secret cheats he had and how funny his graveyard was....

I remember mandi telling every one in a chat she has a naked picture of her self online but wont let us have it

I remember Azrael making fun of my Spyro horse

I remember Realworld and how fun it was

I remember when Shoh and Sue were a cute couple

I remember when FoD GoD and tori dated

I remember being at Azraels Marriage

I remember when Galens graal site was like the best site out and no one ever went to the real graalpage

I remember when Scorpions always talked about having sex with old woman and how good it was

I remember when "Gods" were discussed and zol quitting and giving out the pass to the Elders page on Galens Website *Elders page didnt turn out what it seemed to be*

I remember when Azrael wanted to make him a castle in 1 day

I remember when Real World Closed

I remember ZO

I remember being terrible at art

I remember Azrael raping corpses

I remember when Dan used a girls head and he was king dan

I remember the money rock

I remember the Baddies Castle

I remember when Zol was consider one of the best Level makers

I remember when Piccolo quit

I remember when Antago had a deathsword and hacked

I remember when Graal server went down for 1 month and Pachuka said Unixmad could of paid for it and ranted and raved and then the Graal Gold came out and PW came out

I remember playing on Pachuka's Server

I remember when The Game said he was best fighter and etc

I remember when Black Graal was a huge quest and was very hard to get

I remember when Dragon Riders? Forgot had a horse they made... It was a very good horse but was never finished.... if I had the orginal pic of it I could finish it :D

I remember when Peach acted like a girl and it was a big secret that she was a man

I remember seeing azrael pic and azrael kept telling me Im damn hot and blah blah

I remember seeing Pachuka's pic and being scared

I remember alot of things

I remember creating some of the best gfx
http://www.geocities.com/captin_usa/cusawork.txt

I remember when those damn chickens kept breeding!

I remember my house

I remember when Bruges was in FOD and FOD GOD played =-( I miss fod god

Does anyone remember when you would throw a chicken down and it would give you full life?

Caption didn't you get my brother Kojitas house up in snow land?

Also I think the black graal was my brothers? I dont remember though.

Also does anyone remember in the JF Church there would be a blue graal you would get and it made you a priest and whenever you threw it down, it would kill anyone who was a player killer?

I have lots of memorys.

Birdbird_0
06-19-2001, 04:57 PM
MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo

Birdbird_0
06-19-2001, 04:58 PM
MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo
MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo
MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo MooOOooooOOOoOoOoooOOOooOoOooOOoooOoo v

TCNDAN
06-20-2001, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Huggles
Out of all the quests I've done on graal *Which isnt alot I heard tyhm has good quests but I can never find them*

Black graal quest was the hardest and ultimate one....


------------------------------------------------
I remember when I created jail and police HQ..

I remember when I made onnet town

I remember Pachuka's Secret cheats he had and how funny his graveyard was....

I remember mandi telling every one in a chat she has a naked picture of her self online but wont let us have it

I remember Azrael making fun of my Spyro horse

I remember Realworld and how fun it was

I remember when Shoh and Sue were a cute couple

I remember when FoD GoD and tori dated

I remember being at Azraels Marriage

I remember when Galens graal site was like the best site out and no one ever went to the real graalpage

I remember when Scorpions always talked about having sex with old woman and how good it was

I remember when "Gods" were discussed and zol quitting and giving out the pass to the Elders page on Galens Website *Elders page didnt turn out what it seemed to be*

I remember when Azrael wanted to make him a castle in 1 day

I remember when Real World Closed

I remember ZO

I remember being terrible at art

I remember Azrael raping corpses

I remember when Dan used a girls head and he was king dan

I remember the money rock

I remember the Baddies Castle

I remember when Zol was consider one of the best Level makers

I remember when Piccolo quit

I remember when Antago had a deathsword and hacked

I remember when Graal server went down for 1 month and Pachuka said Unixmad could of paid for it and ranted and raved and then the Graal Gold came out and PW came out

I remember playing on Pachuka's Server

I remember when The Game said he was best fighter and etc

I remember when Black Graal was a huge quest and was very hard to get

I remember when Dragon Riders? Forgot had a horse they made... It was a very good horse but was never finished.... if I had the orginal pic of it I could finish it :D

I remember when Peach acted like a girl and it was a big secret that she was a man

I remember seeing azrael pic and azrael kept telling me Im damn hot and blah blah

I remember seeing Pachuka's pic and being scared

I remember alot of things

I remember creating some of the best gfx
http://www.geocities.com/captin_usa/cusawork.txt

I remember when those damn chickens kept breeding!

I remember my house

I remember when Bruges was in FOD and FOD GOD played =-( I miss fod god

you had 2 houses..well kind of...
one was to the left of the city, and one was in onnet...they both went to the one in onnet though..i remember coming out and going WTF

yea, i told you Peach just pretended to be a girl to get a GP job

your password in your house was Piccolo :P

zols mazes/quest rocked, it was like the only non-fighting quest

you had a hidden escape in the jail so you couldnt be locked away

galens site rocked... graal.goth.net =( they actually updated it like once a month..compared to GO's twice a year

TCNDAN
06-20-2001, 12:14 AM
Caption didn't you get my brother Kojitas house up in snow land?

You are Roman?

cross_hair
06-20-2001, 03:43 AM
I remember the cows that dropped weapons and hearts the whole time.

i remember the memory family and the Sith clan(back)

I remember BaRT's house really cool, with the girls in the back!
BaRT was my favourite spot!
bring back BaRT's house to classic!

I remember that the topstats were updated oftenly.


I remember the pk tags , and that you could join a clan by just putting (guildname) behind your name

i remember having like 10 people with the same guildtag

Issues
06-20-2001, 03:47 AM
My favorite time was probably either when the giant war between Taron and Athedia on Valkorila happend. Or why i was over at my friends house and his brother was playing graal, and i was like woah! that is cool! and they hooked my up with an account right then and there! it was rad. that was in v1.32

Issues
06-20-2001, 03:50 AM
Or when me and 4 freinds possed as the band korn and had a mock concert at the concert hall on classic. we set shields to like bass-shield.gif and stuff, it was great!

Asuka
06-20-2001, 04:54 AM
Speaking of valikorlia my MOST FAVORITE moment had to have been on there.

I wanted to roleplay a god on graal so i made a mini rc npc that did just about everything raised my level ,gave me all the flags i wanted, let me be every class, gave me the strongest everything, and let me have all the rare dragoon npcs. It also warped me to whatever level i wanted and it raised my x and y position in increments of 5 whenever i wanted to. It also killed everyone in the level except me whenever i said "die". It also had all of antago shoe scripts on it which turned out to be very helpful and those gp boots too. I got it online by hiding it in an outside level in one of the sewer npcs already there and asking THT to upload it. He did and i got it =). By the time kaddar found out where it was i had it on all 15 of my accounts and i went around wreaking havoc and everything till tyne banned all of my accounts by making a SPECIAL banned.graal for me which was super cool and kaddar still hates me. They also made fatassuka and fatasuka npcs for me. then the prettysuka npc then they denied all playermade levels because of me. ummm it was fun.

evilive
06-20-2001, 05:26 AM
Hmmm... memories eh?.... let's think... it was way back there... sometime.......... Hm. It was with Antago, that's all I know.. He was being annoyed by some guy.... lol I can't remember!

Krakken_2001
06-20-2001, 05:50 AM
On Classic when Stefan got sick of all the PKin and deleted all the levels but the start level... I remember the words went something like "if you can't stop player killing then deal with it!" (something like that) bwahaha!

(BTW I was away for that but was watching from a distance)

JinZero
06-21-2001, 06:12 AM
the best part was umm when i first saw graal

CrazedMerlin
06-21-2001, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Krakken_2001
On Classic when Stefan got sick of all the PKin and deleted all the levels but the start level... I remember the words went something like "if you can't stop player killing then deal with it!" (something like that) bwahaha!

(BTW I was away for that but was watching from a distance) hahaha

Immitat0r
06-21-2001, 06:55 AM
(James205)

Originally posted by TCNDAN


You are Roman?

No I am Romans brother and Kojita's brother. The younger one.

Butz
06-21-2001, 10:11 AM
I liked the Vampire War too!
I got to be a Vampire Hunter...that was the only time I wasn't a fox...I was some weird looking guy..I remember messaging my friends and saying "Hey it's dark out...time to go vampire hunting"
Then they took day/night away because it got really screwed up.

I also liked the airship quest...even though it took a lot from ff6...the best part had to be the Donkey Kong levels....with the little swords rolling down the ramps..(that could be redone very well now with the jump script by the way)...

I thought it was funny the day I logged on and someone was hacking so when you went into graal city you got stuck in an endless loop of the city....also there was the mass blockade of people on graal bridge...

I also loved going to Galen's singles club...everyone was like "This is so cool! Look at me dance!!" Now barely anyone goes anymore..

Moondash in your weak soul!!

Well I think I've taken up enough room with my memories...:D

Drakaden_2001
06-21-2001, 10:52 AM
My best time on Graal was before anyone else decide to take care of my old server (Valikorlia).

SSmutz
06-21-2001, 10:59 AM
Some of the best times I ever had on Graal, was when I was a leader in Dark Flame with Cloud Strife, Great One, Shinobi, and lots of other friends. We'd use to go attack other guilds and make them get out of the houses they took over and we'd take over ourselves. Also, one a-hole named Sac was kicked out of DF, and he started his own guild (ICP, and he changed his nick to Y2J). So, we'd go attack his guild a lot in disguise. I even whooped 5 members of ICP, including Sac, by myself, and even convinced one of them to quit. It was a lot fun.

Tybalt
06-21-2001, 11:10 AM
the vampire wars were so cool :D
haha
damn athedia
i hate them!